Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AsicCoin (ASC) | SHA256 - The coin for ASIC Mining! | No Premine  (Read 138802 times)
opsgame

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

How come there is so less exposure or marketing for this ASICCOIN? why didnt the creator of this ASC market it? ... i see so many rubbish coin forum at least 100pages.. yet we are just 23 pages. with surging volume!!!  gogogo.. go market this booming asiccoin.. =D
legomaniac

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:58:37 PM

OP hasn't even logged in for a while. I'm a little confused by that. We really need a forum and a marketing push.
opsgame

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:26:49 AM

OP hasn't even logged in for a while. I'm a little confused by that. We really need a forum and a marketing push.

Agree... must do marketing for it.. more and more exposure will be good for everyone.
yuutt66

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:29:34 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 02:29:34 AM by yuutt66

Agree... must do marketing for it.. more and more exposure will be good for everyone.

Definitely. Come on over to the subreddit (Although not sure if the mod is still active. I messaged him and I don't think he'll reply). It's http://www.reddit.com/r/AsicCoin/
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:01:41 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 02:13:05 AM by YoyodyneSystems

The coin just took off the last few days... he will be on soon I am sure Smiley Now that things just got interesting for the coin recently.
The coin is an older one that's been on Cryptsy for awhile but just got noticed. I has great specs.
Block halving already occurred so no miner dumps. Yet still great to mine!

The big deal is that it just listed on CMC a few days ago and got noticed. Hidden gem.

Anyways it's #1 on everything now. percentage gain... volume in LTC on Cryptsy. etc..
I would think it will do what NETcoin and Infinitecoin did. Great trading and good volume.

They got up to 6-10 million cap.
ASICcoin's market cap tripled last 3 days. Seems to be sucking away money to it from other coins including those two.

So looking for 3-4 fold increase over the days to come. Then should stay up there just like NET and IFC have. For awhile at least.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:28:19 AM

All i'm getting is Stale Stale Stale... Is it because it's super over mined atm ?
opsgame

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:28:53 AM

The coin just took off the last few days... he will be on soon I am sure Smiley Now that things just got interesting for the coin recently.
The coin is an older one that's been on Cryptsy for awhile but just got noticed. I has great specs.

The big deal is that it just listed on CMC a few days ago and got noticed. Hidden gem.

Anyways it's #1 on everything now. percentage gain... volume in LTC on Cryptsy. etc..
I would think it will do what NETcoin and Infinitecoin did. Great trading and good volume.

ASICcoin's market cap tripled last 3 days. Seems to be sucking away money to it from other coins including those two.

So looking for 3-4 fold increase over the days to come. Then should stay up there just like NET and IFC have. For awhile at least.

IFC and Net are Scrypt mining.. and this ASC SHA256... so those bitcoin miner can mine this... not sure like that consider better than ifc/net? or...
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:43:43 AM

With The Difficulty of Bitcoin going so high all the SHA256 miners from Usb erupters to Jalapenos are all starting to point at Asiccoin.
This will Secure the coin and make it worth in Investing in
Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 11:35:07 AM

I am a web developer, I guess I could make a dedicated chart for ASC on its own domain.  Any interest?

Yes Please tcnitsid - It would be soo good to have a dedicated resource for this Hidden Gem coin.

Ideally it could show ASC/BTC rate and even a hashrate graph - that'd be fab.  Cool

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:15:41 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 12:36:31 PM by YoyodyneSystems

Been watching the buys and sells all day. I don't see why this will not punch through 20000 and up to 50000 on cryptsy by the weekend.
Or at least by the end of the weekend.

People are getting smart on their sells. They see the whale sell walls and they are not moving. Whenever the wall pops
up .. everyone's like. No. I know what you are doing lol...

He's buying up all the cheap stuff over days from the noob sells. For 3 Days now.
Then they (or he) will push up a new level everytime they have enough coins.

That means long term (a week) gains and up several fold. Usually at least heh...
Not much to loose here though. It's been stable at 7000-15000 for weeks before this

Will be on it all weekend for sure.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

IFC and Net are Scrypt mining.. and this ASC SHA256... so those bitcoin miner can mine this... not sure like that consider better than ifc/net? or...

I see what you are saying. Scrypt miner's can't mine it. But it makes more money than BTC I think right now for people that are using ASICs.
Especially with the price going up.

So I would think that will benefit the price by keeping the miners from "over-mining" so to speak.

Either way I think there is a lot of money to be made for Miners and investors/speculators on it right now.
Miners will benefit from price increases since they can now make more mining this than BTC. So it's in their interest
to keep pushing that price up to where it belongs.

Overall I really like this coin on multiple levels because of all this.
There are like 100000000 Scrypt coins right now. This is not those. AND it's #1 volume for LTC pair on cryptsy.

Love it... will enjoy this ride.

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

iSpace AsicCoin Mining Pool still finding regular blocks at http://asc.ispace.co.uk so why not join us?

We also offer a range of alternative ASIC friendly SHA256 stratum mining pools with VarDiff and a low 1% fee at http://ispace.co.uk .

DorWarD

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

iSpace AsicCoin Mining Pool the best Asic coin pool!!! Smiley i use it
Biontic

Activity: 121

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

iSpace AsicCoin Mining Pool still finding regular blocks at http://asc.ispace.co.uk so why not join us?

Hey Marty, I like and use your iSpace pools quite a bit - but  Undecided stability has been a bit of issue over the last month, is this something that you are working on?
Cheers

ASC -  love the way the Diff retargets every 60 blocks, 30 minutes!

Anyone have a link they'd care to share - that shows the total network speed on ASC?

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
tcnitsid

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:28:33 PM

I see what you are saying. Scrypt miner's can't mine it. But it makes more money than BTC I think right now for people that are using ASICs.
Especially with the price going up.

So I would think that will benefit the price by keeping the miners from "over-mining" so to speak.

Either way I think there is a lot of money to be made for Miners and investors/speculators on it right now.
Miners will benefit from price increases since they can now make more mining this than BTC. So it's in their interest
to keep pushing that price up to where it belongs.

Overall I really like this coin on multiple levels because of all this.
There are like 100000000 Scrypt coins right now. This is not those. AND it's #1 volume for LTC pair on cryptsy.

Love it... will enjoy this ride.

One thing which I don't think is brought up enough is that this uses essentially the same code as bitcoin while running with faster blocks made possible through asic miners (30 second transactions).  This means that for any service/application that supports bitcoin they may easily also support asiccoin.  30 second transactions makes in person exchanges much more practical without a third party 'merchant'.  For example, you could pay for dinner in that time frame without the need for someone like coinbase to accelerate the transaction.

Mobile wallets need to be 'ported' from bitcoin to asiccoin imho and the asiccoin desktop wallet updated so that there isn't the issue with adding nodes.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

so it looks like I sent asiccoin to the windows client that isn't updating??? is there a way to get my coins back or do I need to wait for the client to get fixed first?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
tcnitsid

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:05:30 PM

so it looks like I sent asiccoin to the windows client that isn't updating??? is there a way to get my coins back or do I need to wait for the client to get fixed first?

The client isn't broken, you just may need to add additional nodes for it to sync (see previous few pages here for details).  Once it syncs you should see your coins just fine.

Activity: 198

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

had same issue. eventually client sunk n my coins came through. Smiley

p.s. If everyone could go back to mining btc for like 3 more months that'd be great!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:15:57 AM

Where are all the dev's?HuhHuhHuh??
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Where are all the dev's?HuhHuhHuh??

No different than Satoshi. Off on a private island somewhere heh...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: