Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back at RED :(  (Read 822 times)
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

I believe hold is still a good way to profit but trading in this circumstances looks also very good way to profit but i don't think every trader will profit in these days.Clever and those who can see future will be profit a lot.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

I did think it was far too soon when people were saying it was over yesterday. Just got to remember everybody, this is a market that swings, both ways up and down. The pattern so far has been bigger swings down with slow recoveries up, but the good news is that Bitcoin is still successfully staying above 8k for 2 or 3 days now. This is also the weekend, so let us see what happens tomorrow.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!
What do you want? the market is volatile and it could rise and fall in just few hours.People needs to understand the risk of a volatile market it will always have corrections but it will eventually recover from any crash.This is a common day for all of us and you need to adopt in how the market flows so you wont be panic selling when the market is crashing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

boredom waiting for the price rise is a natural thing, but we should not sell at low prices because it will make us lose. so be patient and hold is a good key and will definitely get a profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

Red isnt something to frown about, if you've been playing your cards right you should be riding the waves. This is great opportunity. Dont be greedy if you are trading (and not long term hodling) just sell at profit and buy on red.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

I think this is just a small dumped of coins as we can see the market, it's just a liitle bit decreased. If you are making a decision to sell your coins now then you will regret it because after the decreased of coins it will rise again for sure. Crypto will not be dead for that situation. After the chinese new year, many investors will be back and this is the time the market will be bullish. The price of the market will be double or triple. So stop thinking for the FUDs, just keep calm and hold your coin for your better future if you want to. If you don't then it's your choice to start it over again when the times come the crypto will be on fire.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

If you are a HODLer, just avoid looking at the market for awhile and come back at a later date.

The day2day, week2week, or even month2month fluctuations doesn't mean anything. If you see a big news of cryptos crashing, then come in and buy. If you see a big news of a major rally in crypto prices, then come in and sell off abit (especially to pull out your initial capital) to lock in your gains; and diversify the profits into other promising altcoins if you fancy, or just leave it as it is to grow further into the future over a few years time.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
bratbu

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

What do you want a market that is always uptrend?this is how the market works and how these people take profits and you need to adopt in any situation in the market to be able to achieve success in trading,cryptocurrency market has a volatile market which means it can rise and fall in just an hour.People that are complaining about these pump and dump and unstable market should stop trading,market cycles it doesnt it cannot be called market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I don't think we will see some nice green weeks until spring/summer, because Chinese holidays until 21 February plus some futures contract expires, and negative news.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

Seems to be like a traffic light... always changing color, should be warning: Dont look if you have epilepsia..

Grin I had no doubts that the correction doesn't over and I believe we still can see 5000 for BTC. My plan A is to cash in my fiat funds at 5100-5200 not to miss a great opportunity.

My plan is to cashout without a loss to avoid divorce (having a hard time explaining to my wife that investing in internet coins is a good thing)  Cheesy

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Every weekend we see same thing, Friday and Saturday rise, then starting from Saturday night fall again. I realized this but I still don't touch my coins. If they make reverse move even one time I could lose my coins. I prefer to hold at this situation.
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

I really hope the marketcap falls down to under $100 Billion.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

Every weekend we see same thing, Friday and Saturday rise, then starting from Saturday night fall again. I realized this but I still don't touch my coins. If they make reverse move even one time I could lose my coins. I prefer to hold at this situation.

Any idea why this fluxiation? Somebody should write a PHD about the psychology of the average crypto trader, maybe they would find the answear  Smiley

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

It's not possible that all the time was just green. Red is also needed. Everything is cyclical, and not only in the market of crypto-currencies. It's like my acquaintances. They suck up and then make up. Love. Crypto-currency loves us! Cheesy
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

It is so sorrowful that we get back to red again too long. One more thing is I heard that there will be fork again until the end of February, so let us expect that the red on crypto will remain until the end of fork. Lets just hope that after the fork it will be the break thru for cryptos again and will really boom so big. No worries crypto will not fail us, just be patient.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Only a small relative decrease. Do not worry and do not tease others. This is not worth paying attention to.
The above is true: the market is growing in waves.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

We do not have control on how will the market flows,but we need to know that this market has high volatility which means it can rise and fall in just few hours and when you are trapped with some coins you are into the best thing to do is to HOLD until the market has recovered,because panic selling wont do any good to market but it will only worsen the situation,you will only lose at the end ,weak hands will always fall while holders will always prevail.We need to know how the market works so we can easily adopt in any situation we are in.

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

According to me, its temporary and I hope it will recover soon because bitcoin is still in good position and still around 8000$ and I am hoping it will cross 9000$ soon. It was a correction which was required and soon we will see a new All-Time High in Bitcoin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Panic seller makes big impact in value of coins, its helping to increase their supplies and lessen the increasing of demand that is why all exchange site constantly showing red in all value of coins. No one can tell when this bad happens in the market will stop but we are hoping to get it back soon.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

This is just another correction because we have recovered from the worst bloodbath we have ever experience last week.The total marketcap is stil lat 400B levels which means most of the investors money are still in the market,probably some of these big players are cashing out for the valentines day.They need to have some cash that is why the market has moving a little bit downwards,but in general the market trend seems to be bullish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: