Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back at RED :(  (Read 822 times)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Yes, we are back in the red; a deeper hue of red than we have ever seen. However, I would not be worried so much. This dip happens every year like clockwork. A lot of people who are new and chased the rise at the end of 2017 are panick selling, but they will regret it once spring rolls around. HODL and prosper!!
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

just calm it is only temporary naturally every beginning of the year must be all coin prices will go down but later when already in mid year then the price will go up and very high as late last year.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel be patient the red is normal at this time of the year the greens are coming for those that are patient and intelligent.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I need someone to scream at me when we see yellow ahead of green, please
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

I hold my coins and I will hold it 1-2 years at least. I believe in criptocurrency development and blockchain technology

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Actually it was predictable.. We are still at non stable marker. Dow Jones index was down, VIX is high. 2 next weeks will be unclear picture. And at March we will see trend. IMHO
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

hold your Bitcoin, if I am in your position I will also hold my coins. because selling it now is a bad moment, and if you still have the capital, maybe trading fast is the best option, for example buy today sell tomorrow
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

I also keep my coins, at first there was a lot of panic and it was hard to control my emotions, especially when all friends began to sell these news tapes around. But still I keep them and do not sell them. And now, like that, this scarecrow passed and I sit and wait, I think everything will be fine, not very soon, but it will be
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

This is the time to HODL. Red is always a demoralizing color, but if we keep holding, hopefully we will see the times when everything is green once again. I think there still are a few months until then, so we just have to be patient.

DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

Of course you have to wait, it's obvious. The fall will not be long, but the coins will rise clearly faster, selling coins at such low prices is not profitable.
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Don't panic sell. What ever happens, I will wait spring .I hope we will see the green days soon. Take a break from trading .
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

It's OK, that's part of the game because we all know that Cryptocurrency Market is volatile and our Crypto Assets are just the numbers. Even the wallets that we're holding are digital and they're all on the internet.
The Crypto Market is always dumping and pumping because investors and traders are getting their profits every other day and if you notice that Crypto Market is just the same with the past years, there's always going up and going down and what's happening now is just a part of the Crypto Market Momentum.
In behalf of the holders, soon it will be our turn to claim our rewards and turn all our Crypto Assets into Cash and we could then Buy the things we love to possess and we then can go to the places that we wish to be.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Don't panic sell. What ever happens, I will wait spring .I hope we will see the green days soon. Take a break from trading .

I agree, panic selling will cause losing your Crypto Assets.
The Crypto Market history is showing and proving it's volatility but if you just Hold your coins and wait for the right timing, the Market will then recovers and someday you'll be getting your profits this time.
Crypto Market keeps going up and down because investors are indeed getting their profits every other day and we as holders we'll just wait until the market recovers and then when our Crypto Assets already hit our expected targets then it's up to us if we're still going to hold or turn them into money.
Just relax and have a coffee. Watch the market and your Crypto Assets will grow.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

At the moment I would hold my coins and wait one year. I think that it is just a correction. I don't panic because I believe that everything will be fine. After red, as usual the price will be in green again.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

We do not understand the global cause of this serious and long fall of bitcoin and other coins. But that's why we should not make any significant decisions now. It's better to have a vacation and enjoy other things.
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

usually the market is red on sundays. sundays are a good buying day but definitely not a good selling day.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

I think there is something we need to look into now, maybe some people are just taking profit and moving them into new ICOs, if you look at the amount of money that have been raised this year alone through ICO we can see that the figure is very huge and where are this money coming from, people flipping their profit will be huge part of this
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

The market is falling back after 2 days of growth but it is stabilizing at its value and is waiting for bitcoin fluctuations to rise or fall. I believe that bitcoin can be reduced to $ 4k5 - $ 5k that will be the area where altcoin can grow very strong in the future.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

From what i see thing not work like it use to be, i mean buy and hold isnt a right choice. The most profitable way to do trading right now is fast trade, like buy now sell tomorrow. Take a look at the chart, the green not long than two days, and red again three days. So just take advantages from it youll be fine. Dont buy high and sell low, you only gave your money to all those whale who manipulate the market price.
But in Crypto you should HODL, Day trading is very risky. If you want day trading this is your time to trade. I'm very passionate with my holdings and i keep them safe in my altcoin wallets. Trust me! HODLERS gonna win!

taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

The people are start doubting that this is a crash and not correction, red or green, you should believe on what you invested before, this is it, right these days is a wonderful opportunity to buy but this is it, patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: