Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back at RED :(  (Read 822 times)
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

Bears gone out to play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

it's normal for big dumping. and it now in green condition.
But i expect a dumping again in the end of February.
Laodungchun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

Back Green already! Congrats all those who are not panic selling because we see that our portfolios are gradually recovering. And those who panic selling and have not bought bitcoins. Patience is needed in this crypto currency and of course the brain to become wise in every step we take.
WINNERZ

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

It's already going back to GREEN for now.
That's very unfortunate to whoever sold their coins/tokens when the price is bleeding.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

You need to get over the daily price checking dude. Of course they'll shift between red and green. If you just simply didn't look at the charts for the past month, you'd have seen a crash from 19k to 10k, not from 19k to 5k followed by huge FUD and sleepless nights. Posts like the one you're making are pointless.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

That's very unfortunate to whoever sold their coins/tokens when the price is bleeding.
Yes, it is in green now very lucky for those who bought when the price in red. And now they are in profit but best is to hold until bitcoin can fully back to normal price. Hold for the better profit in bitcoin.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

We cann't dump just like that because that will affect the market greatly. I want to encourage all those who are holding to continue to hold for better days are coming where everyone will smile.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

Yes, it is in green now very lucky for those who bought when the price in red. And now they are in profit but best is to hold until bitcoin can fully back to normal price. Hold for the better profit in bitcoin.

Those person who buy bitcoin at the price of 6$ are very lucky they are now actually have profit and it will be more if they hold their bitcoin for long term.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

We cann't dump just like that because that will affect the market greatly. I want to encourage all those who are holding to continue to hold for better days are coming where everyone will smile.

I agree.

Its a frustrating time for all us.

There are better days coming. Just think about the future. Everyone selling will regret it. Lets stick together on this one and hold out. Don't give in and sell folks. I am here for you if you have any questions.

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:56 AM
Merited by qory (20)

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!

I think you should consider it before you actually buy altcoin. what plan you will take, and if this decrease occurs. is not it normal in a trade.
you must have confidence before buying, so you can survive in a position like this last lately. why, because you will be well aware what is part of the risk.
I personally, bought altcoin that I have learned. then I keep as long as possible in accordance with what I have planned. so if there is a decline like this I am ready. because my target is not in this month, but years ahead
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Coins are dumping again. I know that we won't really know when will things go back to normal. I am still holding my coins and hoping that it will recover after this awful dip. I just want to know who else here are holding? Do any of you got tired of waiting and did a panic sell? I know some people who sold their coins at a lower price before. I held into my principles and kept waiting but it seems like things aren't going smooth. Any thoughts about this? Please respect my post. Thanks!
I was holding all my coins now its again back to original value but i regret not buying dome more coins while in real dip . I tried to buy lots of coins but because of shortage of fund and my countries bank deposit was taking 4 days to transfer crypto exchanges . I lost opportunity.

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

You need to get over the daily price checking dude. Of course they'll shift between red and green. If you just simply didn't look at the charts for the past month, you'd have seen a crash from 19k to 10k, not from 19k to 5k followed by huge FUD and sleepless nights. Posts like the one you're making are pointless.

Agreed. If you invest long term, then why are you constantly checking the price? Just stop, relax, forget about it for some time. The market will heal itself, I'm sure.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

keep holding or you wanna get a lower price and lost your cost.
 i forbid my self to sell in the lower price.
just keep patient because when we are panic on selling.
it means lost at trading.
many people are worried when the price is falling down. it used to happen.

Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

It is green couple of days !! Let's stay there..
Need to get my money back..

jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Red days is finished, now begin green days. All increasing. Wait X for most good coins.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

There is nothing for us to panic. We all know that the value of the cryptocurrency or the coins we have will be rising soon. And luckily, Chinese New Year has passed. I think Chinese investors will start investing again for good. Hold your coins while you can and don't panic and sell those investment of yours. You just have to wait for a couple of months as you have to take a risk since you've entered the waiting game and see after a couple of months it will increase again.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Dont worry guyz, do not dump your coins, avoid selling in loss, I am sure in a few weeks the prices will go back to the high levels. Ten the dumpers will regret. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I think we left behind the red. The greenery has begun again and I hope it will stay that way for a long time. My investments need not be rubbish anymore. :S
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

I think the red day has passed, and now almost every coin of the market is green and recovered again, hopefully this continues until the coin prices recover as before prices fall

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

If you have made to HODL your crypto assets until the storm is over, then it'll be a fair weather for you today. Moreover, if you have bought the dip of every altcoins you wanted to have, then that's a very good decision you can make. As we can see, the cryptocurrencies are back in normal (GREEN) now.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: