Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More traders.... Good or not?  (Read 1756 times)
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

More traders is good ofcourse. Imagine only 3 or 5 of you only in one platform.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Traders are bad what we need are hodlers. As they are the ones who believe in the project and are going to make the price stable which is a must for any currency.

EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

Sure thing that more traders will be a good sign. Most of the traders and investors are rich people, which wanna expand their wealth. Among them, of course, there are influential "players", who have high positions in their countries, and, consequently, they will promote positive crypto-policy in their countries in order to protect their investments and future income.
A big number of traders will also facilitate cryptocurrencies' widespread and deeper involvement in our everyday life.
For us, experienced crypto traders, the influx of new traders is a good sign too. They don't understand this market and are not used to such high volatility and frightening huge corrections. Definitely, the majority of the newcomers won't stand the instant pressure and behavior of this market and will lose their deposits. But experienced and wise crypto-traders will get they lose.
More optimism, guys!

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Yes obcourse more trader is good because more trader more buyers also in bitcoin amd the volume of cryptocurrency will stable and balance even some dump there coins there are still more holding there coins.
In a way every single person holding bitcoin right now is a trader after all most people holding bitcoin right now are doing it because they want to benefit economically out of it, and most people that will adopt bitcoin in the near future are going to be thinking the same so we are all traders and investors and the bigger the amount of traders there are the better is for bitcoin and for all of us since the price will go up.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
We can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict in the past few days. I think that more and more traders are going to make things harder to predict and more difficult to control than FOMO and FUD, which will make the market more risky. We will trade harder and profits will decrease.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

More traders is always a good thing, especially for proffesional traders as they are gonna make so much more money Cheesy More traders = more money into crypto tho.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Definitely. More traders coming in is a proof that bitcoin demand is fast increasing. It means increase in BTC volume as shown in the main window of a trading site. But then as a new trader, trading altcoins looks easy but please note that it requires good knowledge, patience  and hardwork when you do this to be able to profit. Go and start trading, it is exciting and fun.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

I’ve been wanting and taking my time to enter the trade game. But before I do, just wanting to know the prod and cons of having a lot of new traders coming in.

Trading is much more safer and easy to learn. I’ve been preparing myself for months now and wanted to start my journey here in bitcointalk. But like me? New Traders are comming in fast. Will it be a good sign to our world of crypocurrency? Or will it affect the competition inside?
Pros of having many incoming traders is more coins will have a market and gradually grow.

Also more traders means more pump action for many coins but this can mean easy death of a coin as they can easily dump them.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Definitely. More traders coming in is a proof that bitcoin demand is fast increasing. It means increase in BTC volume as shown in the main window of a trading site. But then as a new trader, trading altcoins looks easy but please note that it requires good knowledge, patience  and hardwork when you do this to be able to profit. Go and start trading, it is exciting and fun.
I very much doubt that trading is fun. Of course, if your activity brings very good profits and really good results, then the mood will be really positive.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I think more traders come to crypto is a good ways for oldbie make more money because newbie always buy on top, sell at bot. So more newbie = higher price we can sell and lower price we can buy.  Grin

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I do not see anything wrong with a lot of traders. More traders are more traders on the exchanges. There is absolutely no competition between traders.

Infact it is a good sign when their are lot of traders as the liquidity increases and thus for day trader they have a good choice to buy/sell at multiple times during the day without much thinking as easily it can buy buy/sell. Also the demand will increase with more traders on the board.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

I think more traders come to crypto is a good ways for oldbie make more money because newbie always buy on top, sell at bot. So more newbie = higher price we can sell and lower price we can buy.  Grin

yes because the newbie has not really understood the trading system like oldbie then from that most newbie often buy at the time the price is high because the possibility of newbie thinking at the time the price is high newbie think it's a normal price then the newbie not think long ,,

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Traders are bad what we need are hodlers. As they are the ones who believe in the project and are going to make the price stable which is a must for any currency.

I think it depends on what kind of trading  you are preferring. Because if you mean selling then probably it is not good but if it is all about buying especially bitcoin then it is good because we help it to increased its value. On the other hand,  I think that more traders are also means good to crypto because the demand will be getting high.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

I do not see anything wrong with a lot of traders. More traders are more traders on the exchanges. There is absolutely no competition between traders.

The more traders,  the more demand is.  So,  for me,  it is much better because in trading,  there is no competition between us.  What important is,  we are gaing profit.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

The more traders we will see on the market, the more experience we can get. I do not see anything bad in it. I suppose that we must even join for the better results.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

more traders means more players in the game , makes it more competitive , and harder to make money , but the good thing is that risk of trading decreases too.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

More are encourage to go for trading, because everybody think they can earn fast and more at it, which is partially true. There is no doubt about earning more via trading, however when someone new to this world, he/she definitely lose everything.

In reality, trading are not easy as I think. After few months of gathering information and using demo account, I am still having some difficulties to earn at trading.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

If you are a new trader you should better start with demo account before jumping into real cash. I am afraid you will feel down when suddenly you make a big loss. I am a former forex trader, what I can tell you that trading is not really easy like you think.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

more new traders= more emotional = more volatility = more chance to gain -easy summary

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

About the growing number of traders, I think that's a good thing. That means more transactions. If no one buys, I do not think anyone will sell either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: