Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
Amanda Safe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

as for me, you need to invest in bitcoin in any case, yes, it will fall, but it will grow, this is its nature.  We should get patience and only if you certainly want to earn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Until now, bitcoin is rising continuously but buying bitcoin now is not too late.
Buy some coins now and keep holding it until at the end of the year.
The Cryptocurrency market usually rising at the end of the year
4DFutur3

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

There's no late when it comes to investing. The value of bitcoin may have slides down more than half of its peak but it's still holding and could be a good potential for entry. But still, buy at your own risk.
Mikhail_Shmurge

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

People who bought Bitcoin many years ago, even people who received it at the beginning of the year, have the opportunity to cash out money and earn a lot. But people who buy at these prices or more, will lose almost everything.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

It is never too late to buy a bitcoin. I expect to grow so much in next two years, so it is good for everyone to invest, now, today or a few years ago. In 2 years everyone who doesn't invest in bitcoin will regret their decision. Still is the price of bitcoin ok to join and invest so you still have a chance to triple it or more.

billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Don't hesitate, it's not too late to buy bitcoins, and the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its value yet.
Now more and more people around the world are buying bitcoin, recognizing its value, and it's going to break $20,000 in the future, and we're going to get a higher return.
I was too tired recently to see the Bitcoin price of about $ 7000- $ 9000. Bitcoin prices will not rise above $ 10000 this year. I turned to invest Altcoin. It is possible that Altcoin will generate more profit than Bitcoin
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

I can definitely say that it's not too late to go into bitcoin, its price will rise very much, soon or not this is a completely different matter
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

if you expect to make a profit quickly - yes, it's too late, any cryptocurrency is not instant enrichment, it is a gradual growth that lasts for years
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

no late word gan. because now the price of bitcoin is still destroyed if in my opinion. because I see from the highest price ever bitcoin reached at the end of December 2017 year. therefore use the opportunity to earn profit start investing now .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

not too late gan. even now is the time to buy as much bitcoin as possible. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin are again dropped dratis. use capital to invest but my advice if it can be long-term investment. Thus we will benefit greatly .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

No matter at what stage of development bitcoin is now, it is very profitable to buy. It continues to develop, and therefore can bring you a good income in the future.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

No matter at what stage of development bitcoin is now, it is very profitable to buy. It continues to develop, and therefore can bring you a good income in the future.

A good step to try and not care about the words that make you think twice before. All in your choice.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

The market of bitcoin is showing a good bullish sign in the chart right now and it seems that the market is about to have a reversal from bearish to bullish and majority of us know that the month of June is the month for the start of the bullish market so it is a good idea to get into bitcoin and buy bitcoin now while you can get it from a cheap price.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

well i think it's never too late to buy bitcoin. I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is down and this is an opportunity to buy and sell it as prices begin to rise and it's really not too late because it's still a bit hoping for bitcoins especially for students who want to learn bitcoin.Especially those students who are looking for profit

buying bitcoin today is not too late because bitcoin today is still a good investment choice and offers  big profit earning.
Correct. Today will be the best time to enter the crypto and buy bitcoin for a long term investment. Since this decentralize currency a big chances that the price of bitcoin will become expensive in the future considering that more people will become holder of this currency as the popularity is getting higher.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Of course it's not too late, even though the price is already high. Buy bitcoin-it means very profitable to invest your money, as the price continues to grow, despite the temporary drawdown.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It can be too late or not. We all know that bitcoin's value has been very down recently and buying plenty of it might be a good idea or not since there is a possibility that the value will rise or unfortunately fall continuously making you loose plenty of money. Just be smart and patient about your investment and bitcoin will reward according to your effort.
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Not too late. Just buy. Mining is only profitable on a large scale and with cheap electricity.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

It has never been too late and will never be once you have the money to purchase or invest. Taking this particular price range into consideration, I will say it’s a perfect time to buy because some bought at prices higher than this and they still have hope in whatever amount they possess.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

Don't mine, it's a waste of energy and resources unless you spend thousands of dollars on special hardware. Diversify your funds over a few projects. Do your own research, don't trust anyone on here.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It is not too late to buy for bitcoin since the price is low for now. It is a good timing when you buy at this time because I heard a prediction that bitcoin will soon to rise. This price now 8000 dollars will not be back in the future. It is the luck for those who hold bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: