Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4797 times)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

I think it's still not too late to buy bitcoin at the moment, because I see the market is still experiencing red and that's a sign that bitcoin will go down. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because I'm sure for the future bitcoin will be more needed, the price will also be expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awosesun

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

It all depend on the angle you looked at it. For me its not too late but with regulation coming from all angle, one need to be careful.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:08:17 AM

it is not late to buy bitcoin. its time to buy bitcoin after some time when you sell them it gives you more profit.

Its never too late to buy bitcoin infact it is the best time to buy bitcoin because of its fall back where in the price of bitcoin is cheaper. Bitcoin is out of its infancy, but it is still in its early childhood development stage. You just have to hold and wait for the time that the bitcoin price will increase. Predictions are hard, especially about the future so its not really late to buy bitcoin.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Biasak

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

in my opinion, this is a very good time to buy BTC, because at this time BTC value is very low, we do not know in the future if we will buy BTC and suddenly its value is very expensive .. so buy BTC now and save with time long until the BTC price is very high.
thank you
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

In my opinion, if you look at the current development of crypto, there is no too late word to start investing. now all prices are weakening, so now is the right time to buy, and hold it until the price recovers.

lisajung0990

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

Bitcoin investment or trading, through buying process, I had been contemplating of joining cryptocurrencies but I had to wait for the right time to buy and so I bought bitcoin during the latest dips. I don't believe I'm too late.
Sempoel

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

I do not think it's too late for someone who wants to have bitcoin. With the fall of the current Bitcoin price, everyone will be convinced that this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. This price reduction can be a frightening worry for some people who already have bitcoin and they buy when bitcoin prices are very high, but for people who are not afraid of risks and they are convinced that bitcoin can make a profit with trade, they will see this as an opportunity to get as much profit as possible. Do not wait to buy and collect Bitcoin as much as possible, because we do not know what will happen in the future any time soon or in the long run. There is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will drop to lower, and Bitcoin price will probably increase soon. So you have to take advantage of this bitcoin price drop.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

Bitcoin never too late to buy most especially when it dip are the best time to buy, you can buy with some percentage of your funds and see if going down or up to buy more .
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

It's just very relevant in the media. Imagine if they reported every fraud and hacking in US dollars or GBP.
sidsanj

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

but is it wise to buy bitcoins to get higher profit? i don't think so. because buying altcoins can give a higher profit than btc.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

Dude trust me, its never to late to join to cryptocurrency train. Just buy it now and hold it, or do some litle trading with it. The price of bitcoin is cheap now, who know at what price bitcoin next month ? In my opinion right now its the right time to buy bitcoin. The only problem with people who learn is they worry to much, and end up buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low. Avoid that kind of act !

Yes it is right because now no one is late in buying bitcoin and when did you buy bitcoin because now low price bitcoin From now on this topic is about 4months just waiting to get you started in crypto and you can talk to investors or traders of bitcoin.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

Do not lose your hope because you can still make investment with bitcoins. There are still good time to enter to the cryptocurrency market, just trust yourself before you make investment.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

I think today bitcoin will fall further this month and upcomming month.
Because bitcoins have been overloaded and it's hard to recover the price today because there is still a lot of bitcoins on buying,
now its low price and most people are starting to hold bitcoins.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

Do not think negative because it will affect your decisions. Just make investment with bitcoins and everything will be fine. I can say that you are still early to make investment with bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Of course not because bitcoin have a stable price and we can buy bitcoin now or next its not late to buy bitcoin now.
ddback

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

No it`s not late. It can be one of the greatest chance for you...(I think...)
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Do not think negative because it will affect your decisions. Just make investment with bitcoins and everything will be fine. I can say that you are still early to make investment with bitcoins.
Noone can tell whether it's early or late to make an investment on bitcoin as the growth of cryptocurrency on the world then so is the popularity of bitcoin since it's the first crypto but again noone can predict bitcoin as people may find other crypto to more advance than bitcoin where there may be a time bitcoin can easily get dump and another crypto rise. For me it's a matter of time for it to happen.
Of course not because bitcoin have a stable price and we can buy bitcoin now or next its not late to buy bitcoin now.
First of all, Bitcoin's price isn't stable rather it's volatile where a big investor can sell his bitcoin and affect the whole price of bitcoin and dump with a panic. But yeah, it's not too late to invest on bitcoin as noone has a say on it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

So many of this thread have been open you should have just check and get your answer instead.Especially those students who are looking for profit
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

compare to 2014, we are so late because price is increased so much but now the market is in dip so it is good time to buy bitcoin and sell it when market recovers.so don't waste your time and don't confused other, this is best time to invest in bitcoin because future is very bright of bitcoin. 
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

I know you will agree with me that it is never too late to buy this Bitcoin, which we will use to invest, but to buy this Bitcoin, we have to see the market price first, wait when the price of Bitcoin is down we buy it new, and we will sell it at the time the price goes back . Investing in Bitcoin we must always be patient and should always update to see the market price in every day. Come on success with my friend Bitcoin all !, pursue all the dreams and aspirations of our desire for our future to be better with this Bitcoin.

And you have to remember, for that success we have to rise !, and nothing is too late!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: