Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

If I'm serious about investing then I never know the word "too late", I'm sure that no matter what price we buy then we will get big profit of course with a note that we must be patient.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I think its not too late if we want to investing our money on bitcoin. Many experts said that bitcoin will be have an expensive price on end this year. I hope its will be true and happen
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Don’t be afraid the invest, you might lose something good, but you will gain so much better. Everyone is welcome to the world of crypto. You are asking you are too late. You are wrong the because there are always new coins and have an ability to grow the value on the future like the bitcoin. Speaking of bitcoin, you can invest the only amount that you want to spend. Bitcoin is King of all the crypto coins. If I, you will don’t think twice. Investing in the bitcoin and other top currencies are safe, you need to wait for the value pump once you enter.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

i think this time is a good time to buy because as you can see bitcoin is decreasing so youll gain profit if you bought it cheaper and then wait for few months then bitcoin will increases anfd double its price

freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Theres no late in bitcoin unless you know WHEN to invest, because bitcoin is not consitent with its price.
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

When we come to Bitcoin we need patience and determination. Bitcoin is an electronic currency whose quantity is limited. So it can not die prematurely. We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin. This is an opportunity for us to hold more Bitcoin.
The final decision is yours.
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Bitcoin prices are now down and not as high as last year's end. But now the price of Bitcoin is starting to rise slowly. You're not too late at all to buy Bitcoin. Because for me this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin as much as possible and invest in Bitcoin in the long term.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin.

Now a day's people have already knew what bitcoin is some of them have investing there bitcoin to others and some of them they used it as a way to escape boredom and maybe it will do and it is not to late play a bitcoin or buy maybe it will change you just like our world it changes everyday .
manny morgan

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

No, it's not to late to buy bitcoin because i believe if the value keeps increasing then it is worth investing in.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

No, it's not to late to buy bitcoin because i believe if the value keeps increasing then it is worth investing in.
although prices are now starting to rise slowly, it is not too late to buy. I am sure the price will continue to be high. so soon buy, we can still profit.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I think is not too late to buy bitcoin considering the fact that bitcoin price reached $20,000 last year and at the moment the price is down but many expert s predicted he will get to %40,000 by end of the year
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

Any time someone  wake up is his or her morning.  The issue is not the time but the level of experience in cryptocurrency market. The person can  make gain even when the market is red .
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Too late?

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin can increase and you will benefit from the huge bitcoin. Buying today can provide a better profit, which in the future you can feel real.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is a volatile coin / token and therefore its value is fluctuating, you can buy it now and keep it for a while, the important thing is to follow its pace every day. It's a good investment
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

No, you're not too late with bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin now because the bitcoin price is still there. So you can buy bitcoin right now in invested for long term. If you have money, buy it slowly so you can see the market movement. So buy now.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Bitcoin is volatile currency and it is very unpredictable. Thus, setting the ideal time to engage with bitcoin is hard and I think engaging in bitcoin in diffirent season is timely but it is up to you will appreciate it. At this moment the value of bitcoin is too low and this is one of the best time to engage with it. But for me, no matter what season you will it takes it is still best time to buy or engage with bitcoin.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

I think personally, it's never too late to join cryptocurrency. Buy it now and grab it for a while, or do a little trade with it. Bitcoin prices are now cheap, who knows what bitcoin prices next month? I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. The only problem with people learning is that they are very worried, and end up buying when the price is high and selling when the price is low. Avoid such actions! Thanks
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

It was not too late to invest in bitcoin besides you are very lucky to became an early adopter of this kind of crypto currency so better to invest now and there is no late in investing in bitcoin because it was a virtual currency no one can predict what the value of it can be.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Don’t be afraid the invest, you might lose something good, but you will gain so much better. Everyone is welcome to the world of crypto. You are asking you are too late. You are wrong the because there are always new coins and have an ability to grow the value on the future like the bitcoin. Speaking of bitcoin, you can invest the only amount that you want to spend. Bitcoin is King of all the crypto coins. If I, you will don’t think twice. Investing in the bitcoin and other top currencies are safe, you need to wait for the value pump once you enter.
You are right, there are many opportunities that can be tried to get profit from the world of cryptocurrency. Do not worry if you are late, there are still many opportunities and opportunities, if you think the bitcoin price is too high, you can try with other altcoins. There are many potential altcoins, adjust your investment with the funds you have. Remember, invest what you afford to lose.

edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

Everyone asks these questions all the time.. I know it feels like we’re a bit late to join the party but no.. There is a rising technology and bitcoin is a part of this. I think it’s never too late.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: