Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

Its not too late.  You can buy bitcoin at any time as you like.  Now its a better time to purchase bitcoin, because the price level of bitcoin is lower now.  At the end of the year, it will increase. You must not be scared by seeing the price level is dropping.  It is the nature of the crypto currencies.  At any time it will come to its peek and at any time will become much lower. Don't  be confused. You can buy bitcoin and you can earn huge income through bitcoin.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdrakibul

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance.If your problem is the price, well I think your problem most probably is the income. You can buy and sell bitcoin in any time of the day, but just remember, due to the volatility of price, it could go up or could go down anytime.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Do it if you really want to invest, because I think the investment is not a word late. Investment can be done anytime, provided you understand what you will invest.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Not late but now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible. Because bitcoin prices fall sharply. But use the money to buy bitcoin in addition to money for daily needs.
HaydenLogins

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

I don't think is that late to buy bitcoin,it is rather the right time to buy ,as the price is in a big ,no one can actually tell what the price will become in the forth coming months
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because if you hold it you can also earn more money because of the price are become high. You can hold your bitcoin until the bitcoin price become high, so in that strategy you can earn more money than you earn before. I think buying is the best way to earn more money because the price are becoming high and you need to grab that opportunity to earn more.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

i think its not late to buy bitcoin because many predictions about bitcoin that it will go too up so i think now bitcoin is affordable but when it will on 50k$ then it will costly
Yes, most people always say it's late in investing, when the price is still under $ 1000 or 2 years ago many people say expensive, but when the price goes down they never act and just hope the price keeps going down, they never seriously to invest bitcoin.
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Its never too late to buy or invest bitcoin and cryptocurrency we are all know that all platform is under developing stage meaning we are in the early stage of the crypto world.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Don't hesitate, it's not too late to buy bitcoins, and the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its value yet.
Now more and more people around the world are buying bitcoin, recognizing its value, and it's going to break $20,000 in the future, and we're going to get a higher return.
I strongly agree with that opinion, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin and anytime you can able to buy bitcoin as long you have money. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin is quite cheap so that it is your chance to buy more bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is a good idea where will help you to make more income. If you buy now the thing you need to do is hold it because in the near future the price of bitcoin will increase and it may result to a high income.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Its never too late to buy or invest bitcoin and cryptocurrency we are all know that all platform is under developing stage meaning we are in the early stage of the crypto world.
Maybe he/she needs to learn first about bitcoin when how to control it and when to lose it when the time for the bitcoin to decrease bitcoin is newr to be mined all so means it will become so soon to be stable , we are now in new generation in which people are showing interest in using bitcoin and also by implenting it on their own business and other thing. For me if she knows already there no time on buying butcoin when you can handle it goodly.

Y U MAD AT ME
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin and in my opinion hold till 2020 and you will get good return,the present market condition is correction trend and price will reach above $15k above by this year end,if you are late to invest don't hesitate later,may be this chance never you will get again,no one know about what price of bitcoin will be after 5 years, so better time to buy bitcoin now
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Because prices are very low. At any time the price of it will rise. If we want to buy bitcoin then I would say that we should buy bitcoin right away. It is a matter of time for bitcoin to get its momentum but never on that level again. It is not too late as long as we believe in bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Because prices are very low. At any time the price of it will rise. If we want to buy bitcoin then I would say that we should buy bitcoin right away. It is a matter of time for bitcoin to get its momentum but never on that level again. It is not too late as long as we believe in bitcoin.

Buy low sell high. That is the basic thing that the people should always remember in deciding to buy bitcoin and we can see that the price is pretty low which is a sign for a buy and it takes just a few months after it moons so it is worth the wait because the return for your investment will be at least 20%.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Too late?

No it is not too late. There is no specific time when you should buy bitcoin. As ng you have a time to buy and you have money you can avail bitcoin. Yes the bitcoin rice now is increasing than the price last 2012 and so on. But if you only discover the bitcoin now grab the chance now than regret in future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

It developed the same way last year. I think the market will move again. And we will just start to win this business. you can enter the market with the right investments.
kkaroul4

Activity: 994
Merit: 251

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin if I think. and right now it's great to buy bitcoins for the benefits you'll get later. because bitcoin is very good if used as an investment in the long term

mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Cryptocurrency is an actual investment and it is never too late to invest in it as long as the market is not dead. I think it has the power to become an unique payment method in the future
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

In my opinion, I think so. Around him a lot of now talking, I think it's enough to invest in a new and prospective crypto currency than bitcoin.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

I'm talking about bitcoin income. I think there's no time we should need is a productive position. We can actually buy bitcoins anytime and anywhere, without us doubting it and we need not be afraid about the price issue because dropping and pumping is that nature and we also need to understand it so we can be more productive and we do not need to feel the panic. Smiley
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

In my opinion, I think so. Around him a lot of now talking, I think it's enough to invest in a new and prospective crypto currency than bitcoin.

Yes, Agree and may be its the time to divert our bitcoin investment into a new cryptocurrency because investing in bitcoin today is very risky due to continous fluctuation of market price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: