Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late? (To buy Bitcoin now)  (Read 4798 times)
glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Of course, it was much more profitable to buy bitcoin in 2013, when its cost was less than a dollar, but you can earn now! The cost of bitcoin can reach unimaginable values!
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin. I had been contemplating of joining cryptocurrencies but I had to wait for the right time to buy and so I bought bitcoin during the latest dips. I don't believe I'm too late.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

No its not too late, Bitcoin is believe to have its reversal anytime. Buy now.. We could hit 33k by July. This is not precise but theres a possibility that this could happen. Just watch the news, lots of companies are now riding the crypto wagon.

gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

Not too late if you have a lot of money. Buying Bitcoin is a worthwhile investment. You still have possibility to Buy Bitcoin in deep price. Good Luck.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

No Bitcoin is heading a reveral anytime. Buy now.. We could hit 33k by july.
Don't say some speculations without supporting it with proper technical analysis. However, I believe that one day bitcoin will be on that price but not as early as July. Whatever will be the price of bitcoin in the future, it's better to be late than never but it's never too late to invest and buy bitcoin. Look on how it's quick in dropping but the good side it is also quick in rising so we can't tell what will happen for tomorrow, today is the second last day for this month so more good things to come, I assume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

Of course, it was much more profitable to buy bitcoin in 2013, when its cost was less than a dollar, but you can earn now! The cost of bitcoin can reach unimaginable values!

It is true that buying Bitcoin at it's early stages is the most profitable of them all. Bitcoin in the past has different values and I think the most cheap price of Bitcoin at the time is when it's price is eight hundredths of a cents which is equivalent to the cost of electricity to mine it but who would have thought that it will be an expensive digital currency of the world. Bitcoin is volatile so investors don't have a problem finding a great time to invest on it.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:10:02 AM

Hi, yes, 33K by July is just a speculation. There are some technical analysis that shows how Bitcoin could hit 33K in July. But still this is just a speculation, a theory. Anything could happen. There is also a possibility that Bitcoin will be 4k or 5k by July. Everything is possible.

Don't say some speculations without supporting it with proper technical analysis. However, I believe that one day bitcoin will be on that price but not as early as July. Whatever will be the price of bitcoin in the future, it's better to be late than never but it's never too late to invest and buy bitcoin. Look on how it's quick in dropping but the good side it is also quick in rising so we can't tell what will happen for tomorrow, today is the second last day for this month so more good things to come, I assume.

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

Never too late, since the trading or exchange market still a live so there is never too late to invest in bitcoin. We realize that in the some country cryptocurrency is prohibitted because of their policy, but take a look at swiss country (well known as bank parameterized) already approved for this cryptocurrency. Conclusion, invest now and be optimist.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

Patience and strong determination when we begin to enter into the digital money industry is part of the requirements of every Bitcoin user, because all of them can not be in a way quickly and instantly. If our patience and determination have grown, then I do not think there's a word to start investing in Bitcoin. Whenever we are ready, then that is our best chance.
Maninareuyan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

For me, it is not too late to buy bitcoin. I think Investing is bitcoin would be very ideal to help save your money today and enjoy in the near future.

I mean, bitcoin would not be this big today but soon in the future it will give a BIG BOOM. Hope this helps.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

There is nothing like being late. And i'm sure if you won't buy bitcoin now than you should regret. Just like you regret why you won't but it 5 or 7  years back.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

There is nothing like being late. And i'm sure if you won't buy bitcoin now than you should regret. Just like you regret why you won't but it 5 or 7  years back.

Agree and even today they are still many types of cryptocurrency introduce in the market so it means we still have a good chance  to invest and earned the amount we want to reached but still depending on our investment capital.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

It's not too late for you to buy bitcoin. It's still a great chance to make money in the future. Of course, there are risks, but there are risks everywhere.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

I think yes. Bitcoin price now is increasing but for the past hours it decreases a lot.  Buying bitcoin with low price will make some income or profit. The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low and to sell when price gets high.
 Buying bitcoin with alt coins is good?
Titonioii

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, never too late to train cryptocurrency. Buy now and grasp, or do a little trade with it. Bitcoin prices are now cheap.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

Hi, yes, 33K by July is just a speculation. There are some technical analysis that shows how Bitcoin could hit 33K in July. But still this is just a speculation, a theory. Anything could happen. There is also a possibility that Bitcoin will be 4k or 5k by July. Everything is possible.

Do you have that link mate where it says bitcoin is possible to reach $33,000 by this July? I know that everything is possible but without showing some proof of the technical analysis, it's hard to say and belief.
The price is quite high unlike the other predictions that are depending it all at the end of the year. Why I'm asking it because I also want to see it quickly although I don't want to depend on false hope again since predictions are often in the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Its not too late, but my advice for you is to divert some of your investment to good ALTCOINS and dont focus only on bitcoin...
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I believe many people are already aware of the bit. And it still hesitated that if you buy a bit will keep losing it? If it is, it will be too late. I do not think I have any guidance. I just want to present many factors to see that. What is the price of bundles it up or down the day it is due to what the problem?

Let's see it. The image below is a copy of the Fibonacci Indicator. I will describe the home language is. The price of time that has occurred, then compared to the future (same as the original) Okay new.

Removing prices from the beginning to the present. To analyze the probability of price in the future.
It sounds so much easier. But everything is just an analysis. There may be other factors involved that can not be predicted for the future. However, we know that the chances of a price going up there are possible.

The Basics of Bit Coin You Should Know

1. The first is that the number of coin coils is limited to 21 million BTC. Over time, the number of BTC coins that have been mined. Or take longer to dig. But the demand for bitcole is very high. This also affects the price as well as economics. I can not add it.

2. Confidence in the price of bit coincidence of investors. It is believed that the price of a coil is unlimited. Maybe up to 10,000 Cc coin or more.

3. Using bitcoin Instead of a payment system. And person-to-person transfers. Or even international money transfers, which you will pay very little. And fast. Can you buy a house or car with a bit? Or even pay employees in the company with bits.

4. The confidence of the people. Interested in digital currency And buy it for speculation. See last year. More trading. There are more markets for trading in the country, as well as merchants or shops using bitcoins to pay for goods and services.

5.The popularity of Bitcoin. Nowadays many people know more about coin coin. As we have seen in many countries, Bitcoin is one of the investments. And some countries are trying to push the use of bitcoin can be legally spent.

6. Bitcoin's price It is independent of the economic indicators of the country. It will be seen that the news about the state of the country will not affect the price of Coyle.

7. The average Halving incident every four years is a reduction in the number of digs awarded in half. This results in less supply.

8. Independence in trading If you want to trade, you do not have to trade at the Exchange Exchange. Unlike stock or Forex, Broker must be an intermediary.

9. The key to keeping the price down is flash crash. The market is hacked. This makes it hard to trust. The history of the previous Mt.Gox from Japan or Bitfinex of China has been hacked, resulting in the price of bit fell several points. And finally, confidence begins to return.

The future of bitterness affects the world.

Now, a bit more is happening. As you know, the whole world is tied to the dollar. Many countries that are trying to free themselves from the mega are trying to find a way to make their own country not be struck by the economy of the Mega. If the future is good. There are some countries that have used BIT as the main currency of their own country. I believe that day. Those who are prepared will have an advantage.

You may be like a dystopian, but that's about the future. But now I'm starting to see a lot of bits in some countries. There are even ATMs to wait.

There are still a lot of Exchange markets with over 50% market capitalization in China, as many people know China has been cold war for years. Trying to push gold prices for a long time. The price of gold is not significant. Aftermath from Europe, many people know. I do not know what China might have been. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

Too late?

If you look at bits as VI shares in the future fall to you or anyone in the world will have to use, I see that it is not too late. Bit is designed to be used from today until next. If you use a bit, you will know that the bit is not too late. There are many other ways to invest with a bit of profit. However, there are two aspects to study the information well. Lactate

No you're not too late to buy bitcoin because in bitcoin there's no time when you need to buy it any time you can have it but our expert suggest in us to buy bitcoin in a low price so that you can earn more if bitcoin price increase unexpectedly.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

So many of this thread have been open you should have just check and get your answer instead. OP, is not too late because the is believe that the value of bitcoin has not its real value yet which means it will grow in future as compare to it current value.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

by looking at bitcoin prices in the market today then this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin and I think to buy bitcoin is never too late because actually you can buy anytime
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: