Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in infancy  (Read 2713 times)
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

one thing to develop it all is by learning.
without us learning then the science we will never get.
especially for the world of crypto is currently more global, many people who learn to get it

CLEVER BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

and I hope the world of krypto will be a positive and growing thing again and become a new tred for world currency exchange and through early education or school that teaches about the importance of virtual coin technology in the future and new generation
sourish (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

First Brisbane, introducing crypto classes in highschool and college, and now venezuela, https://news.bitcoin.com/venezuelan-government-opens-school-teach-citizens-cryptocurrencies/
Could this be the next step declaring the acceptance and future of crypto. Whatever the inferences, Its heartening to see governments recognizing the need for education and awareness in a field geared up to revolutionize the future.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

The strategy is to create mass awareness all over the world about cryptocurrencies. This can be done through teaching our children in primary and secondary, university. Infact government all over the globe should accept cryptocurrency and  legalized it in there different countries.

HOMT

Powered by,
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

I feel that people are learning right now and the crypto currency market prices are reflecting that now.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
agree with you,poeple need more education,because so many people still believe that Bitcoin and Crypto are Ponzi scheme.
they still afraid to invest in crypto.
and also Blockchain Dev and expert need to talk with Goverment,so Far just Few County allow and Accept Crypto.
the other still worried about this and even few Country Banned it.

olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

Most likely, in a few years the crypto currency will already be the usual currency. By that time, clear legislative bases and schemes for the movement of these money will be developed. Ignore this phenomenon is not worth it, because this is a world trend, and we should not fall behind.

Baldric Anderson

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

I’m just saying, that Bitcoin and Heroin, remind me of each other.  Not that they are each other. That’s all.
If you’re wondering if you should invest in Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, that’s your call.  I’d just never put more than 10% of my net-worth into it, and I’d only do it if I was Ok with losing all of it tomorrow.
GunCoinRocks

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.

How are ways to go about creating better awareness of crypto currency?

I believe that many people are already 'aware' that crypto exists.  To test this, I ask people I know from work if they have ever heard of BitCoin.  I work at a factory that employs about 900 people.  My sampling is a little small, I guess, but I have noticed four standard responses to my question.  I will estimate the percentages of each response.

50%  Ever heard of Bitcoin? ----- What?

30%  Ever heard of Bitcoin? ----- Yeah, what a joke!

10%  Ever heard of Bitcoin? ----- Oh yeah!  If only I could go back in time!

10%  Ever heard of Bitcoin? ----- Yes, I have, are you invested?  I invested at (enter dollar amount here), I'm hoping it hits $100,000 one day, that's where I will sell.

My point is, half of people have never heard of the most popular crypto, 40% of the rest of the people either think its a joke, or they think they have missed their chance, and the rest are just waiting to cash out for USD !!!  Cash out, make 'money' by cashing out for inflated fiat.  The way to make people more aware of crypto coin is not by bragging about how much its 'worth'.  The way to increase awareness is not by convincing people to 'buy into crypto'.  

The best way to push crypto into the mainstream is to BUY AND SELL stuff for crypto.  When you pay your electric bill, ask if they take crypto.  When you go to Starbucks, ask about crypto payment methods.  When you go to a yardsale, ask if they take Bitcoin.  No? What about Ether? LiteCoin? GunCoin? "No, well it was nice meeting you anyway, have a blessed day." ...and then walk away.

Until people believe that it is widespread, it will not become widespread.

My two cents
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

I know some universities that opened Blockchain departments or even faculties. the awareness about blockchain is growing every other day.

Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

The news background remains favorable for the Crypto-currency. Digital technologies penetrate all spheres of life. Now the detachment will help combat falsified medicines and explore the cosmos
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Awareness through education is a good start to promote cryptocurrencies. Some well known universities have actually incorporated cryptocurrency into their curriculum as a course in one of their advanced classes. Media would have been the best way to promote crypto but of just spreads a lot of FUD's which is not good. I think it is up to each of us to promote crypto in our own way since it has not been fully accepted by most parts of the world.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

It will be much better if cryptocurrencies will be promoted thru the mainstream media,because only those people who are researching at the internet are the ones which are getting involved with crpyocurrencies,we will have more effective strategy if there will be some commercials in the television about how the blockchain works.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gogrowglow

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

For now, cryptocurrency is yet on it's infancy stage but  it is up for us who knows crytocurrency, to promote cryptocurrency in our own way since it has not been fully accepted by some countries or people in most parts of the world.  Awareness through education is a good start to promote cryptocurrencies.  Some universities, according to the news, have opened Blockchain departments or even faculties, the awareness about blockchain is growing everyday. In the near future, eventually, knowledge of crytocurrency will spread around the world and people will learn about it.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

I know some universities that opened Blockchain departments or even faculties. the awareness about blockchain is growing every other day.
The Blockchain course can show us that the cryptographic market has gradually approached many countries in the world. They will not only develop in the present but will also develop in the future. I think in the next few years the whole world will use cryptanalysis.
czhen

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

crypto education is very necessary but how people's way to get that education easily and that's what needs to also be in mind.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

It doesn't matter what people say about crypto and if they say it is bad or a scam or a bubble, bitcoin and the other cryptos are still very young and if we are being honest, they have all done very well in the years that have passed and what is most surprising is that the first crypto is not even a decade old yet and already it is a billion dollar market. It is impressive to say the least.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Yes that right, to make this cryptocurrency community bigger should be any education for everyone because now alot of people does not understand how does it work and many people does not know the advantages of cryptocurrency and the technology behind it.
It is true that you can widen the knowledge about the crypto currency through informing a lot of people. Being literate about it can help everyone becaue if do not know how to manage it, you cannot gain anything.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

What crypto needs is not just an education but also requires a firm decision to dare to try to start investing crypto. Thus, it will be known how the risks and outcomes of the investments made.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

I think the best thing that can be done for crypto is to ensure the quality work of several companies of real sector+cryptosector around the world. Of course, payments should be made both in crypto and in fiat. This is necessary for a smooth transition from conventional currencies to crypto. This method is not fast, but reliable.
And education, hype, adv  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: