Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in infancy  (Read 2721 times)
gwerunm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

Digital money used to look like be a ponzi conspire, and as nations progressively acknowledged bitcoins and different tokens, the Cryptocurrency showcase bit by bit moved toward becoming standard.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:06:17 AM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
I think the best way to learn something is to do it by youself. You can buy in some coins and do the trading by youself but you should only put a little amount of money into it because you are a newbie.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

There are a great deal of youth that enhance themself with possess endeavors in this market so this isn't sufficient for genuine contribute. We are a piece of them and need more training more data. On the off chance that states bolster blockchain framework , We can look more conferances, instructions about blockchain.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

Discussions and public online forums are very effective in promoting knowledge of crypto investment
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

excess for learning needs to be created that Crypto can be useful for the future. When the study ignored many will lag for about crypto. make a good crypto community sure is also a thing that at least done to can make a handy crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Many individuals does not see how can it function and numerous individuals does not know the benefits of digital currency and the innovation behind it.Crypto is still extremely befuddling for most and it will require investment for that to change, right off the bat there should be an ability from the overall public to start to take in more about cryptographic forms of money.
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

I agree with you that there are several ways to convey a way to provide a tutorial, which is very useful for people who don't know much about the encrypted world, and as you mentioned, I think it will be very effective.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Yes, you are right. Being aware about the crypto is actually important to lead us too know more about the crypto. Additionally, it can drive us to be more careful in obtaining the news and issues of the crypto daily. Here, I think that being active in the forum, updating the information, and also attending the meeting and active in the community channel is good to do.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

the crypto can be destroyed, I think they will achieve it and force people to come out of the crypto
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Blockchain technologies are gradually spreading all over the world. More and more people are learning about cryptocurrency and its advantages. But many of them lose their money by investing in failed projects or coins. The topic of education in the crypto sphere is very important. Now they are developing a fundamentally simple platform for beginners, where you can easily earn. For Example, CryptAssist. This is not advertising, this is an example.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Well, there are options to create crypto university to increase crypto awareness. Have you heard about wiki token and bitcoin wiki? It is like wikipedia in crypto world, you can gain there knowledges about crypto
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

I don't think crypto and infancy could work together. We talk about life at sake here so there's no way it could happen.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Blockchain technologies are gradually spreading all over the world. More and more people are learning about cryptocurrency and its advantages. But many of them lose their money by investing in failed projects or coins. The topic of education in the crypto sphere is very important. Now they are developing a fundamentally simple platform for beginners, where you can easily earn. For Example, CryptAssist. This is not advertising, this is an example.
They are losing their money because they are not taking extra time to learn first before placing an entry, the system already in a mainstream so there's already lots of educational basis that newbies can take and learn first, afterwards they will be able to survive inside this field after realizing the potentials and the advantages.
trantamhy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Your idea can very well replace the new trend. But, I think the workshops are also where people share experiences. Can not cancel the seminar.Instead, we can finish the mix

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Your idea can very well replace the new trend. But, I think the workshops are also where people share experiences. Can not cancel the seminar.Instead, we can finish the mix
This denomination I really agree with you. Education about the crypto world is very necessary. It will be easier and more profitable if people have knowledge about crypto. We can get knowledge by reading articles, news, sharing information, and discussions in forums.

RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Digital money used to look like be a ponzi conspire, and as nations progressively acknowledged bitcoins and different tokens, the Cryptocurrency showcase bit by bit moved toward becoming standard.

Still, I believe that the cryptocurrency is no longer on its infancy stage. It's growing constantly and slowly building its reputation. Just in a matter of 3 or more years, I think, the market will flourish.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

as a newcomer who is also still in the learning stage, I agree with you. and also need a breakthrough for basic education about crypto from all parties. so that people understand the background and purpose of crypto itself. and also not trapped in the atmosphere instantly.
thanks.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.

Yes that's true Cryptocurrency is young and subjected to correction. maybe this is the BIG reason why lot's of people are afraid to put there Money in this Industry? but the technology is there and many improvements was made since the introduction of Crypto in 2009-2010 i hope that more users will continue to join in the coming years so that it will developed further.
coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

Conferences and meetings of crypto-Enthusiasts give an introductory and informational effect, where people exchange experiences.
Training courses on the basics of cryptography are already opening around the world. Also, experienced crypto enthusiasts share their experience and help to learn to beginners.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Of course, in order to independently understand the cryptocurrencies and study this issue, it will take a lot of time. It's quite difficult to do this without help but it's possible. Now a lot of information in free access and only lazy people have not heard about cryptocurrencies. But those who understand that this is actually much less. Many are still afraid or already disappointed on the basis of the situation on the market. But in my opinion of people need to simply inform, not to force and not to convince.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: