Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in infancy  (Read 2713 times)
David Corney

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

For people who have just jumped into the crypto world, they certainly have to learn more and understand about crypto, just as babies who are still very new need development so that they can understand, so also when we just learned in crypto must really understand about this crypto world, study and study

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

Crypto is the our future and we have to makke a good contribution to its current developing to have a good benefit from this later, when crypto will be all over the world.

Ahmodinho

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

Yes i think we have a great future ahead of us in the cryptocurreny world
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

For people who have just jumped into the crypto world, they certainly have to learn more and understand about crypto, just as babies who are still very new need development so that they can understand, so also when we just learned in crypto must really understand about this crypto world, study and study
As an investor, it’s really important to make an effort to learn more so you don’t miss out on a new opportunity. Recently, I’ve made it a point to find out as much as possible about cryptocurrency so I can make more informed investments in the future.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Yes, now cryptography is at the initial stage of its development. Definitely, we still have a lot of amazing.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Crypto is at is beginning of course but it is not only bad things about it
You learn and grow the most at the moment while trying to understand which way it all goes Wink

bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

I agree. The government should accept cryptocurrency. And people need to learn more about cryptocurrency.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

with details on tasks as early on terms of works to complete on preparedness as investors or partisan with field of business with crypto finance to gains with returns as notable switches of message with the masses of contains as put on future plan on attains to manage within the higher of stages of level of compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Even though you're educating infant about crypto up to their adulthood, that is still seems to be useless if the people in the government are not educated about the cryptos on how it works and how important it is in the development of the country especially in the upliftment of the economic status of the country.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

This problem is well solved, only Bitcoin continues to grow and continues to fly to the moon. When investment products grow in the long run, many people will participate in the cryptocurrency. The rise in bitcoin is the best advertisement for cryptocurrencies.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Definitely in its infancy yes Smiley. Such a long way to go. I am afraid regulations are necessary to get this all back on the right track. It's not about scams only, it's about inferior projects being able to stay afloat due to massive funding in the past, and valid projects now not being able to actually start because of the fear of investors. Existing projects are mostly doing brand awareness/pr/marketing, but totally lack to actually work on their mvp or final product. Time lines go towards 2020, while they got over $30m of funding....red flags to me tbh...with that kind of funding, this should be able to progress much faster......but instead they have $30m (ok, much less now if they kept eth) and mostly visit events and stuff to keep talking and talking...action...I want, I need to see proper action. Only a hand full of projects are actually pretty much silent because they are working that hard on their product....those are the projects I follow with great pleasure. The rest, old and new, should all get out fast......no need to waste anymore of our hard earned $$$....
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Yes it is, crypto is just an infant business. Its very difficult for us to identify what is the best coin and how its features help. But now there are a lot of materials we can use to understand its features. We just all need to study and learn about it and everything will follow.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

Indeed many are entered in the crypto without sufficient education or ability in crypto. This makes them just to put forward their emotional so it certainly will not be able to give the best results. Crypto need understanding and analysis. so when without being able to deepen it will certainly be difficult to survive or get results in this regard.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Awareness is not the problem government stamp and regulation is needed several people are aware and educated but are afraid to invest because rate of scam is too high in space.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Indeed many are entered in the crypto without sufficient education or ability in crypto. This makes them just to put forward their emotional so it certainly will not be able to give the best results. Crypto need understanding and analysis. so when without being able to deepen it will certainly be difficult to survive or get results in this regard.

Yeah, that is true. All we need here is an education. Without an education, someone will not understand a project well; then how could someone decides to join in a project if he/she doesn't have any knowledge about that. I think, the ways to get the educations are such visiting the related website, learning from our experiences and also discussing with other members.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Before playing crypto, of course we must first understand the basic techniques & knowledge related to cryptocurrencies, in addition to holding conferences and meetings, we can also learn it self by articles that are spread on the internet, just sharing info, I found a interesting article about Guide To Fundamental Analysis For Cryptocurrencies https://masterthecrypto.com/fundamental-analysis-for-cryptocurrencies/ or https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/themerkle.com/strategies-and-tips-for-trading-cryptocurrency/amp/
But please keep in mind, this article is not an opinion or advice, it is only meant for educational materials and knowledge deployment.

It would be cool if you manage to read the books on crypto. When you do not have enough time, you can listen to the audio versions of these books. You can drive, stay in the jam or work at home and get the information.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Awareness is not the problem government stamp and regulation is needed several people are aware and educated but are afraid to invest because rate of scam is too high in space.
You are only thinking about the money that is why you want regulations to take place so more people can enter this market and you can earn more money, do you know what gives bitcoin its value? Its decentralized nature, the fact that it cannot be censored by the government and you want exactly the opposite and you know what it's going to happen if bitcoin bends to all of those rules? Bitcoin will become useless and it will lose its value, so even if it takes longer we should aim to not rely on regulations.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

for me
you must be joining a new currency or entering a crypto currency you need to be smart and strategy for more money to be received. and should be lively to read white paper to find out about the project and to avoid being victimized by scams.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Before playing crypto, of course we must first understand the basic techniques & knowledge related to cryptocurrencies, in addition to holding conferences and meetings, we can also learn it self by articles that are spread on the internet, just sharing info, I found a interesting article about Guide To Fundamental Analysis For Cryptocurrencies https://masterthecrypto.com/fundamental-analysis-for-cryptocurrencies/ or https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/themerkle.com/strategies-and-tips-for-trading-cryptocurrency/amp/
But please keep in mind, this article is not an opinion or advice, it is only meant for educational materials and knowledge deployment.

Cryptocurrency is not BLOCKCHAIN. Trading does not "involve" cryptocurrency success (this is important mainly  hagglers or whales  Wink), YOU should not apply to it only as a speculative instrument, if you want a good future for cryptocurrency, lol. YOU create a crypto currency reputation.

IMHO, this has nothing to do with technology.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
The speed of intercontinental transactions received by each of these assets.
For example, with Bitcoin, the balance is transferred from the Bittrex Exchange to the Colombian Local Exchange.
As soon as the move quickly moves the asset is only waiting for a matter of minutes, then all of them succeed in moving Thousands of Dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: