Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:02:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Promo] Bitcointalk Forum Accounts for Sale - Not Hacked  (Read 4385 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:38:07 PM

"Let the buyer beware".

johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

This is no joke folks. I'm selling here for many months now and I'm not the only one selling around. I have doubt that this johny guy is dannyjr alt. He is just killing competition.

This is business and my business is legit. I'm like selling a knife you can use it to cut vegetables or use it stab someone. It is the buyer's choice. If his intention is to hurt someone he will find a way to hurt someone even without my knife.

There's no other intention than to hurt someone.

I don't know who's dannyjr and idk why I should know him.
Subud! (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:40:09 PM

This is no joke folks. I'm selling here for many months now and I'm not the only one selling around. I have doubt that this johny guy is dannyjr alt. He is just killing competition.

This is business and my business is legit. I'm like selling a knife you can use it to cut vegetables or use it stab someone. It is the buyer's choice. If his intention is to hurt someone he will find a way to hurt someone even without my knife.

His thread is older many months than mine and he bump almost everday Yet you only post on my thread not his thread. I wonder why  Roll Eyes
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:36:21 AM

Read Salty post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475
johny1976
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

His thread is older many months than mine and he bump almost everday Yet you only post on my thread not his thread. I wonder why  Roll Eyes

Because when I click on "Show new replies to your posts" there's always only your post. I'm not watching that section so I don't know his thread.
johny1976
Legendary

Developer

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

Read Salty post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475

I did not say it's illegal, the only thing I said was that it's not ethical.
Subud! (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:35:50 AM

I did not say it's illegal, the only thing I said was that it's not ethical.

Why you only trolling in my thread not on dannyjr thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250369.80

You are one of dannyjr account?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: