Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:24:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2373 times)
tung06081989 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

EOS always interested me. But use a large crypto database to research the currencies you want to support. Check out the board, plans, any associated news articles and their overall purpose. There's so many interesting projects out there, are you in it for the quick return or the long run? There are so many variables and really you have to do your own research in order to answer the questions you have.
okie,thkas,i understand,i will own research
thaks for all support
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

As of now this is the right time to invest in public blockchain companies which are more scalable for the companies transactions

I think the suitable companies are EOS, Arcblock, Zilliqua, Cardano, ICON, TOMCOIN and many upcoming projects like Seele

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

It really depends on how much risk you want to take, as the risk is almost always positively correlated with the reward. I would suggest investing small amounts into a few promising low market cap coins (sub $100m market cap). You can find these on Coinmarketcap. Read the whitepapers of those which are showing good gains, and see if there is long term growth potential for the coin. As for the top 10 coins, I'd suggest NEO due to its stability even during the recent dip.

I agree, and for OP

you should try to analyze any altcoin that could potentially forecasting profits in the next few years. this is the most important part though a little inconvenient. but if you want a profit, this is what to do. Of course you have to know, everything is always a big risk.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

If you only value profit, then you should invest in ripple. Indeed it is centralized and goes against cryptos "code" but you can be sure that banks would pump the heck out of this coin just to lure people to exchange their limited bitcoins for a coin with infinite(?) supply
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
It will affect the investment, but a little.
It is difficult to imagine what taxes will be on Bitcoin. If countries usually make taxes on profits. That is, they will take the tax on the profit of the investor. But if the investor is at a loss, then the investor should be paid by the tax holders if we follow this logic.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Studying the crypto market, I see the most profitable is BTC and ETH. But I am also attracted to Ripple, NEO, XEP. I think they are very promising.

JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

For me, an even other people say that litecoin has the potential to race in the market however, litecoin has a not good value as of today than bitcoin. They also suggest dogecoin, because some say that dogecoin was legit than other crypto currency.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
If there will be a coin behind bitcoin and ethereum's back it would be NEO,which has more solid and advanced platform technology than ethereum.Neo today is growing fast,more and more developers are starting to use NEP5 tokens for their projects because ethereum's platforn seems to be outdated by NEP5 tokens which is based on NEO,it is going to be like ethereum in the future.

Sevarchik

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Very big amount coins you have to invest. It starts from lite coin zec monero and ends on nem neo xvg

palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

I read that bitcoin White is another good coin around. It almost got to a dollar after it hit coinmarketcap. Is a future prospects coin and likely to do very well. It has its own technology
Satish147

Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

You can invest in public blockchain projects, Decentralised exchanges, and protocols.

When new companies built on top of these protocols then the protocol tokens will be valued much more than company tokens value.

CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Small market cap coins is what your looking for.
1. DEEP ONION (ONION) 45million market cap, 25million max supply.
2.DEEP BRAIN CHAIN (DBC) 77million market cap, 10billion max supply.
3. SINGULARITYNET (AGI) 177million market cap, 1billion max supply.

All big gainers in 2018, GOOD LUCK FRIEND...

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

I prefer investing only in bitcoin, as it is the most profitable and promising of all possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

OKAY! I spent almost 2 years learning experiences and learning from others when I started learning about the market so I was willing to share my knowledge to help you in the first time.
Over the past few months I've been looking at a lot of different projects and I've put up a list of potential Altcoins for long-term investment: Forty Seven Bank, UTrust, Nimfa (this is the project of love), Socifi (this is a project that I think is more likely to breakthrough than the other projects). If you are interested you can look through the projects I mentioned.

avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

There are ao many options in the market and as to which one you would invest in totally depends on your goal and target value and span of time. Though i have a couple of choices in my list and this includes monero, litecoin, ripple, avt, and neo. I believe these coins will be able to deliver and wpuld be of great help in reaching my goals.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

You can invest in public blockchain projects, Decentralised exchanges, and protocols.

When new companies built on top of these protocols then the protocol tokens will be valued much more than company tokens value.

I think Op wants to know about the investing on the altcoins not in any project or exchanges. Even ICO suggestion we can take it as you are suggesting the new ICO gonna be a future coin but exchanges will not be right suggestion.
Tokens value will not be bumped more than the marketplace given coin price so concentrate on the cheap coins.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Try to invest in neo too it is a good coin very fast and tx fee is not a problem, you don't have to think about that neo is solving the problem of transaction fee.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

If you plan to invest in the long term - choose bitcoin and do not bother. And if you still want to invest and earn money quickly - choose the Ripple, NEO or Wagerr.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

For me i suggest to invest in BCH, Waves and Litecoin. I know right now are coins all falling down.  But in my research in last 2 weeks these coins are more stable than the others. And i think they will raise again in this year.  So if you want to make an investment,  you should check the coinmarketcap and studying the crypto's market.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

If you plan to invest in the long term - choose bitcoin and do not bother. And if you still want to invest and earn money quickly - choose the Ripple, NEO or Wagerr.

Both of coin is best coin. It not easy to chose. So you will know both of coin information and process. It good opportunity for improve the future business proces. If need any information check the bitcoin and etherum price in the market place. This is connect the all coin in the Market place and it help to reach the coin all country people for improve business process. So you will check the price day by day then you easy to choose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: