Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2372 times)
tung06081989 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

It really depends on how much risk you want to take, as the risk is almost always positively correlated with the reward. I would suggest investing small amounts into a few promising low market cap coins (sub $100m market cap). You can find these on Coinmarketcap. Read the whitepapers of those which are showing good gains, and see if there is long term growth potential for the coin. As for the top 10 coins, I'd suggest NEO due to its stability even during the recent dip.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
3lilougps

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

good very good
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

According to my analysis there are two coins I recommend for you, 1.minexcoin and 2.xrp.
Two coins in my opinion have a good future because the team of the two coins are still working and have scored good for a stable price.
The company that runs also has a long future so it is suitable for your long-term investment.
please you coin analysis from my recommendation. Wink

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
tung06081989 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

It really depends on how much risk you want to take, as the risk is almost always positively correlated with the reward. I would suggest investing small amounts into a few promising low market cap coins (sub $100m market cap). You can find these on Coinmarketcap. Read the whitepapers of those which are showing good gains, and see if there is long term growth potential for the coin. As for the top 10 coins, I'd suggest NEO due to its stability even during the recent dip.
i heard about neo,when market down,neo raise,thaks support,i spend a little amount money to invest alcoin,i acept risk
tung06081989 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I think it's EOS.

The technology of EOS is a counterweight to ETH.

EOS does not need to consume EOS to transfer transactions and run smart contracts, which is also a source of value for EOS system tokens.
thaks for support,i will check eos,
subbotina

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
If you can wait for 6 months after investment, Bitcoins are best. Regarding loss, if Bitcoin goes red, all alt coins follow the same route.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

I heard from one of the predictions of cliff high Pillar tokens will gonna explode this year or next year you must invest now while price is still affordable at the moment Im also have a very big trust in this coin because it will be use as a utility for the pillar data wallet this wallet will be the next generation wallet can be used by almost all altcoins check it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pillar/
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

If you can wait for 6 months after investment, Bitcoins are best. Regarding loss, if Bitcoin goes red, all alt coins follow the same route.

It will be very much dependent on you. If you follow coinmarketcap every day. You see top 10 coinsome days. The prices of all coins are low. But we know, the price will rise again. So we have to invest in understanding our good coins. Then we will be very beneficial. So we can choose altcoin for long periods. But you must take the risk. We can never be improved without it. I think XRP. So take risk and invest in altcoin for a long time.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

I will like to invest in other up coming coin because of their future potential.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

look at the coin, for the movement is more like eth, or you can also invest on XLM or XRP, for the next few weeks this coin has a pretty good event to boost prices. before investing in these coin, it would be better to pay attention to btc price, because these coin is better to invest long-term
tung06081989 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

b
yes,eth btc i will hold long time,btc is heath of the market and  leader of market
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Yes,  there is a lot of coins that you can invest and there is a lot of sites that doing it.  You can check it in some exchange sites that you can invest and trade.  But watch out for the sites that scams your investments.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

the decision is in your hands, you can see the development of coin in marketcap. From there you can judge which coins are good for you to invest.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

The purchase of SC may be a very good alternative for you. In addition, the prominent encryption technology coins, such as XZC, ZCASH, XMR, DASH, XLR, KMD these coins can also consider

tung06081989 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

look at the coin, for the movement is more like eth, or you can also invest on XLM or XRP, for the next few weeks this coin has a pretty good event to boost prices. before investing in these coin, it would be better to pay attention to btc price, because these coin is better to invest long-term
xlm,i will check xlm,thaks,xrp have too many coin
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

Hello,
If you want to keep them for a couple of years, I think a good coin is a Stellar. You can also invest small amounts in Cardano and IOTA.
Good luck.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

I think it's EOS.

The technology of EOS is a counterweight to ETH.

EOS does not need to consume EOS to transfer transactions and run smart contracts, which is also a source of value for EOS system tokens.
EOS is indeed very good, I very much looking forward to the main line of EOS that day. BM's technical strength is great, but I think EOS raised too much money?

magicmeyk

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
Merited by Nikkolodeon (1)

I suggest that you make your own research and don't depend on others on what coin is the best for them. Choose 5 coins from the market cap and follow your instinct on which coin will give you profit. Never hurry to buy when its pumping and wait when it drops.
YeOldeMiner

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

EOS always interested me. But use a large crypto database to research the currencies you want to support. Check out the board, plans, any associated news articles and their overall purpose. There's so many interesting projects out there, are you in it for the quick return or the long run? There are so many variables and really you have to do your own research in order to answer the questions you have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: