Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2372 times)
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me
I recommend NEO and Monero because this coin has a solid project. Monero is the most know for security and privacy cryptocurrency and has a huge community. NEO on th other hand is the next threat for Ethereum because of its smart contract and back up with big companies in China. They call it Chinese Ethereum.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are a lot of other altcoins that have a very high prospect in future. You can invest in Neo which would be a very good long-term investment.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

NEO
Chinese alternative for Ethereum. Its the number one coin currently in China.

OmiseGO
With plasma coming this coin will be able to do millions of transactions per second. Also the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik is helping develop code for this project.

Nano
Instant and fee less transactions. Think about for it a second. Sending coins to someone doesn't cost you fees and also the receiver gets the coins in seconds.

greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Im very sure that there are some altcoins that have a good future. I know some of it failed, but as time goes new altcoin will show up and replaced it. Every coins has the tendency to fail but coins also has the ability to grow more and succeed. Its a matter of how much you believe it. Example of good altcoin is Neo, Omisego and Nano. You must try it for you to know.
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

iOTA would be a great investment to make in the future as that it is supported by a technology which has backing from many of the global technological leaders, internet of technologies, If in the future the cryptocurrency transaction side of IOT is given in the hands of IOTA, it may be of immense value , this is a long-term investment.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

I'm sure that LTC will fly off soon. I've thoroughly invested in it . So many experts say that it is necessary to wait, soon it will compete very strongly with the BTC.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

If you're willing to hold for some years, invest in XMR.

People are saying that XMR isn't going to pump in price anymore from this point but I think that's bogus. If altcoins have a future then really Monero has probably the best chance of making it to the big scene.

It's really a simple coin, that anyone can learn to use. And it actually has some real life usages, unlike a lot of other alts.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

It would be a smart move to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are linked to bitcoin such as bitcoin gold. This cryptocurrency is based on the exchange between gold, since it is based on bitcoin and used in the transaction of a major monetary asset it has a safe value also this currency is amongst the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

It would be a smart move to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are linked to bitcoin such as bitcoin gold. This cryptocurrency is based on the exchange between gold, since it is based on bitcoin and used in the transaction of a major monetary asset it has a safe value also this currency is amongst the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the market.
It seems to me that if you look at the ratings of exchanges, you can choose the best of coins. To date, almost 50% of the market decline and perhaps this is the best way and time for buying their investment projects ..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Ripple would be a good choice, this coin is a promising coin. It differs from other coin because it is centralized, unlike most coins which are decentralized. Coins such ripple is controlled by a government, this make it more stable price and trusted one. It have reach good price since it was first release. I have few of it and planning to buy more when price drop. In time, this coins will grow in value even more.
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I think this types of decession depends on you . both coin have a great potential for long term hodl. riht now so many altr coin in a so chep price you can grab neo , ltc these coins have a good prospect.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

You can check RedLanterns ICO and invest in REDL as well as i did. I like the idea and that they have a ready-made product, strong team and long term activity before ico
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Buy all top-10 currencies and you won't be mistaken. Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO, etc. All they have huge potential.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Buy all top-10 currencies and you won't be mistaken. Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO, etc. All they have huge potential.

Those all coin has a good potential in the future coin specially thw ripple I always read it that ripple has a good future therefore for me there is nothing to loose if you invest to that coin and have a high chance to gain profitin a long run.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:48 AM

I would invest in those cryptocurrencies that are somehow related to the mainstream dominating cryptocurrencies in the market like for ethereum, ethereum classic would be a sound investment likewise linked to bitcoin would be bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash. All these cryptocurrencies are in the dominating cryptocurrencies of the market and are safe investments to make.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

Without Bitcoin and ETH you can invest in other coins. You can invest for long time. All other altcoin are doing a lot better. You can see the coinmarketcap. I think you can invest in Ripple & NEO. I hope you so much benefit.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

ATC, xrp, eos, neo. Well, you still have to understand the choices to make judgments yourself, and always remember to spread the risk when investing. I believe you will get good income.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

I would go for NEO,because it is the upgraded version of ethereum which is why it is called as chinese ethereum.Neo and ethereum has the same platform which offers both smartcontracts and decentralized applications,the only difference is NEO is quantum resistant ,it means it wont be break by a quantum computer in the near future.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Check out NEO and IOTA, EOS is showing nice rise and will be more after few months. I hope this summer we are going to see bull run and other alts will go up
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

Try Monero or if finances do not allow particularly that you can still buy a Ada, while it is quite low. That the from try, not miss! Yesterday I bought 3 Monero and 2,000 Ada, sitting forward now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: