Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: except btc and eth,may i invest which coin?  (Read 2372 times)
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Just try LTC and XMR they are the same with eth that even a hyip price it is still profitable doing a day trading,i also recommend NEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

In addition to btc and eth you have a lot of options, such as xrp, neo, ada, ATC, and so on. The prospects for these coins are very good. Short-term investments can have good returns.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

Except to bitcoin and ethereum, you can invest to Ada and trx for the easiest and fastest profit.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

In order to get a good profit from your investments, you need to be able to look for promising coins with low market capitalization up to $ 100 million. You can find them on Coinmarketcap.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

I do not really understand your post but if you want to hold some altcoins for a year then I would suggest to hold coins from the top 10 of the coinmarketcap ranking especially the EOS.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

I think In addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are many other altcoins that have very high prospects in the future.
You can invest in Neo which will be a very good long-term investment. And coins that have the ability to grow more and succeed.

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

I suggest you to invest on Credits (CS). its less than $1 as of now but wait for the launch of the mainnet it surely rise. 500k TPS on beta testing faster transaction of crypto.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

I suggest you invest in NEO, because NEO is now at a very low price.
In the long run, NEO and ETH have great potential. Grin

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

now btc and eth have hight price,in the futrue btc,eth may be hight more and more,i invested eth but i want invest some alcoij and hold some year,may i can share it for me

Just the top 10 coins will do eventually very good in terms of giving you ROI back. They are working models, they have live investor base, they can tolerate huge dumps at all the times and thus recovery is for sure. So thats the answer for your question visit any top 10 coins and let your investment flood into it perfectly. For investing into coins which are cheap currently and are not in the top 10 you can also checkout the IOST, best scalable coin of all time and currently spiking like crazy. I mean it is must not let go coin currently.  Cheesy
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Perhaps neo and cardano within a year can please you, there is also a lisk, but I would call it unreliable. And so the market analysis will give you a notion that it is better to invest.

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

If I wanted to invest in long term (1-2 years), then I would buy fundamental strong projects like EOS, ICON or Zilliqa.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

I see now the Altcoin has a lot of fluctuations. Can rise or fall very suddenly. I myself am a small investment in CFI. I think this is a very potential Crypto because the CFI is less volatile on the Cryptocurrency market, and there is a certain growth rate that is not so prominent. I follow personal safety, and I choose CFI.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

You can try and check ripple, NEO and litecoin. These altcoins are already stable in the crypto market like the ethereum. So if you want to invest with them,you can hold on to them for long time like the bitcoin and ethereum.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

I think you can try to invest in Dash coin or Neo. Both altcoins are also very popular and a lot of devotees. You can make both long-term investments up to 2 years. You can also try investing in an ICO project. The benefits can be unlimited if his ICO project is a success.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

I think Neo is the best coin to invest except BTC and ETH . Neo is also working on blockchain platform and smart contract. it can sport to lot of common languages like javascripts and c++. Neo looking very promising.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

im suggest you for do balancing invest in both of them, because both of them was the best coin today, if you have more money, add litecoin and ripple to your list of investing coin.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Jasmine945

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Following the top 10 of alcoins now, I would suggest NEO because of its stability even during the recent fluctuation of the market. However, it is just my own idea, all depend on how much risk you want to take. Remember to invest in the most understanding and the best coins you think. Then I'm sure that they will be very beneficial.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

I have to lay down that other investments are a bit more risky than these but if you want to take this risk, you can go for a nice ico journey and the first address I will give you is datecoin

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, I suggest investing into coins or tokens based on long term or short term profits. You need to decide whether you wish to invest for the short term or long term or both which will help in narrowing down the choices for you. If you are HODLING for the long term, I suggest investing into popular coins like Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Stellar Lumens which will most likely help you earn healthy profits in the long run. If you are looking at quick short term profits, I suggest investing into DENT, Cardano, DeepOnion, PundiX etc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

ethereum I thought it was a good choice for investment. the long run is the right time to produce a profit for the ethereum. other altcoins also a lot of potentials like Cardano, NEO, and Stellar. analysis of the first movement may then be able to determine which ones are good to be invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: