Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Nebula AI(NBAI)-- Decentralized AI Blockchain  (Read 35914 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

As far i understood we are going to be listed on idex soon, right? it's not bad but only if you are going to list NBAI on some another centralized exchange with a high traffic, i hope you will do it right after idex for not to risk to be dumped.
is it really bro? is the distribution for investors already done? hopefully we can immediately see the price of NBAI tokens in idex and hopefully no one will dump the price with their tokens ...I hope NBAI will be able to enter in one of the big exchanges like kucoin or binance ... it will make NBAI very valuable ...

Finally already listed on Idex, and NBAI price increased about 33% for moment, here it's :
https://idex.market/eth/nbai

I hope when NBAI listed on the top 20 exchange, this token price can growing rapidly. Also please be more patience if hold this token because this project very impressive, so the potential to gain more profits is possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

I have my tokens locked in Ledger NANO i don't think i signed up any other way can you give some info how that works
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

I belive nas mainnet currently use dpos, but not supernode election like EOS or Neblio
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 07:34:56 PM by Bayoe_noe

As far i understood we are going to be listed on idex soon, right? it's not bad but only if you are going to list NBAI on some another centralized exchange with a high traffic, i hope you will do it right after idex for not to risk to be dumped.
is it really bro? is the distribution for investors already done? hopefully we can immediately see the price of NBAI tokens in idex and hopefully no one will dump the price with their tokens ...I hope NBAI will be able to enter in one of the big exchanges like kucoin or binance ... it will make NBAI very valuable ...

Finally already listed on Idex, and NBAI price increased about 33% for moment, here it's :

I hope when NBAI listed on the top 20 exchange, this token price can growing rapidly. Also please be more patience if hold this token because this project very impressive, so the potential to gain more profits is possible

yes, you're right... i see on idex market,NBAI is tradable for now...and i see the price is grow up to $0.01... i believe if NBAI will listed in binance,it's easy hit to 5x from current price... solid buy order on idex is good for starting NBAI...
fajarkus12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

yes, you're right... i see on idex market,NBAI is tradable for now...and i see the price is grow up to $0.01... i believe if NBAI will listed in binance,it's easy hit to 5x from current price... solid buy order on idex is good for starting NBAI...

Surely, besides that i hope after bounty hunter received their token, they can be more patience to hold this token for long term investment although they are deserve to sell in any price. So NBAI price will not down significant and all people who participation in this project will get profits
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

When are dapps gonna start being built on nebulas and will there be fresh ICO's on NAS
flywind

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

I belive nas mainnet currently use dpos, but not supernode election like EOS or Neblio

There won't be super node.
Super node is not a good design for Decentralization.
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

But the maximum price of the token will be closer to the autumn. I want to sell my tokens for 5x-6x and then buy when the price falls.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

But the maximum price of the token will be closer to the autumn. I want to sell my tokens for 5x-6x and then buy when the price falls.

I think if the dev team can developt NBAI project on time in accordance with their road map and more partnership this coin price can increase above 5x. I saw on telegram channel that the circulating supply 1.1 billion, hope the price can be the same like CND or COB
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

I think if the dev team can developt NBAI project on time in accordance with their road map and more partnership this coin price can increase above 5x. I saw on telegram channel that the circulating supply 1.1 billion, hope the price can be the same like CND or COB
yes ,, that's right ... only 1.1B token circulating supply... hopefully after the NBAI goes in the big 1-20 market it will make the price much different than in idex ... i believe it will be good for NBAI if the developers keep working hard ... 2 weeks bounty payment starts and at the same time NBAI will be listed in big market ,, I guess it will not dumping the price ...
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

i've got mine already 28.04, but it may take a couple of days, and if you didn't get yours you sgould contact Charles or someone from their team, maybe there some issue with your share.
lagharto

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

When are dapps gonna start being built on nebulas and will there be fresh ICO's on NAS
Buddy you are not in Nebulas (NAS) thread, it is NebulaAI (NBAI) thread  Grin And i advise you to learn more about this project, cheers!
lagharto

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

yes ,, that's right ... only 1.1B token circulating supply... hopefully after the NBAI goes in the big 1-20 market it will make the price much different than in idex ... i believe it will be good for NBAI if the developers keep working hard ... 2 weeks bounty payment starts and at the same time NBAI will be listed in big market ,, I guess it will not dumping the price ...
The price on idex is not an indicator but nbai were not dumped there, and even more, at some moment it was traded x3.3 from ico price, so i think that on big centralized exchanges we can expect a really good ROI.
But personally i decided to hodl mine at least before the main net will be launched, in September, it isn't long time for me.
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

The price on idex is not an indicator but nbai were not dumped there, and even more, at some moment it was traded x3.3 from ico price, so i think that on big centralized exchanges we can expect a really good ROI.
But personally i decided to hodl mine at least before the main net will be launched, in September, it isn't long time for me.

Same with me, besides that market condition seem stable now and start to recover back. So this is a good moment to save NBAI token for mid-long term investment untill we see their progress for development, so let's be patient
lagharto

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

Same with me, besides that market condition seem stable now and start to recover back. So this is a good moment to save NBAI token for mid-long term investment untill we see their progress for development, so let's be patient
Did you see their new office?
https://twitter.com/nebula_ai/status/991028341879791617
they still have a lot of work there but it may be a good one very soon, so let's be a bit patient)
lordzc

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Nebula AI (blockchain) started trading on IDEX today. Sometimes was reaching as high as x2.5-3, and is now trading at x1.5.
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Nebula AI (blockchain) started trading on IDEX today. Sometimes was reaching as high as x2.5-3, and is now trading at x1.5.

You're right, but that's normal because maybe some new people take profits. If ICO investors i think they will hold this token at least until NBAI get listed on proper exchange or until mainnet comes out about 4-5 month again
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

At least it looks more stable than back in Januar and February. A gradual move upwards would be fine over the next months  Cool

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Brodika

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

One of the goals of the project is to solve the environmental problem of gas emissions, this topic touches on the issues of ecology, which are very important in our time, and in this I see the pros of the project
fajarkus12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

At least it looks more stable than back in Januar and February. A gradual move upwards would be fine over the next months  Cool

You're right, and maybe it will happen again in the next year like usually every year, but for the trend i think always up if for long term. If the market down that's our chance to accumulate koin / token  potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: