Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Astrum  (Read 3102 times)
r1973

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:51:29 PM by r1973

Astrum is not our coin, beware of it. Their dev can run away with money

Astrum is not related to TOK and GNR at all

you may be right (nobody really knows) - but the Astrum website is much better-looking, when launching their project... Have you checked the tok's horrible-site design on the ICO launch?

No whitepaper too, for example, on these two projects - both tok and astrum. Both have no real plans for real development.

There are much other problems with TOK and GNR's dev (dev BLOCKS ppl on telegram-channel who voice themselves on these matters, in the TOK telegram-group)...

IMO, tok and astrum are two shaddy 100%-excatly-the same projects (same code) - with no real usage except for selling more and more MN (=for high profits for the the anonymous dev-teams), and pure speculation after getting listed on cryptopia. Their only difference,imo, is that twin-TOK is listed, while his twin-ASTRUM is not yet listed... but who care... please - take my(/our) money (and run)... the two dev teams are marketing promises: TOK-to-the-moon. ASTRUM-to-the moon. When choosing from these two projects: the "real" and the copied-code-one, I do hope ASTRUM will make it better.

so , if i build an nice website will you buy coins from me Huh

Astrum is an 1:1 copy of TOKUGAWA

so you invested in astrum and hopes make it better than tok Smiley .... while TOK has proven himself .......

i agree TOK had also shady start ..... it was 50 cents  what total for an MN was 1250 dollars.... but this is 3000 dollars ....

i hope you will gain with this ...

for me ... i pass ...

I was following TOKUGAWA from day-1. Bought tok mn back in Nov. for 1250$  .. yes ... I've mined thousands of TOK by now - sold most of them on crytopia. I am a Bitcoin-HODLER, not TOK-HODLER. These sold TOK coins of mine also paid for other crypto-projects/investments, including a "free" 3000$/XXX-BTC ASTRUM mn, which I run too. I didn't get rich from this TOKUGAWA project (I didn't sell toks at 20$-per-coin-moon), yet still I am in USD and BTC nice profits. I still run a TOK mn for the minimum PoS 2500 coins needed (and stopped being a TOK-HODLER recently) because I have lost faith in the TOK dev team - so I keep my TOK coins at the minimum needed.

I had learnt an important lesson recently, which I will share with you right now: BITCOIN IS THE ONLY TRUE CRYPTO, imo – and, imo, the vast majority of altcoins are shitcoin. Tokugawa (and GNR btw), imo, is one of these shitcoins.. Also, imo, ASTRUM, can improve their elder-twin-same-code-TOKUGAWA-mistakes... ASTRUM can do much better on the long-run for their investors and community.

TOK only advantage on ASTRUM right now is that is listed and traded, and ASTRUM is not yet - and that is a big risk.

you bought "free" astrum and i bought "free" gainercoin Smiley

but what did they do or why do you not trust the dev team anymore ?? what happened ??

Yes, I bought "free" astrum and you bought "free" gainercoin - but TOK dev bought/can-buy an appartment house or a private yacht possibly for "free".

you asked what happened? From an investor point of view, mine at least, I saw too many red-flags pointing to the fact the the dev lacks TOKUGAWA exclusive inner-devosion, which investors would expect from any dev team - exclusivity for TOKUGAWA and nothing but Tokugawa. The dev (and his team) lacked exclusivity for this (their launched) alt, thus turning it to a shitcoin - spamming the crypto-eco-system with traps.

The shitcoinness of TOK is very visiable - even on CMC (# of tok coins locks - ??, unknows, for example) ... and if a dev works (=giving his name and reputation) on a shitcoin, how can you trust his other projects like GNR?

One would expect that a GNR-dev-team would be totally exclusivity devoted to GNR success - but this is not the case... TOK and GNR are shaddy projects with the same dev team - with no real usage for both coins, except a plan to sell as many MN as possible with pre-mining... and speculation...  No real whitepaper, no development plans, no exclusivity for TOK-GNR from the British-Japanese dev... Not knowing your dev is bad for ppl. We are not in 2009, and he is not Satoshi Nakamoto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 02:33:30 PM by kaltun

~~snip ~~

you bought "free" astrum and i bought "free" gainercoin Smiley

but what did they do or why do you not trust the dev team anymore ?? what happened ??

Yes, I bought "free" astrum and you bought "free" gainercoin - but TOK dev bought/can-buy an appartment house or a private plain possibly.

you asked what happened? From an investor point of view, mine at least, I saw too many red-flags pointing to the fact the the dev lacks TOKUGAWA exclusive inner-devosion, which investors would expect from any dev team - exclusivity for TOKUGAWA and nothing but Tokugawa. The dev (and his team) lacked exclusivity for this (their launched) alt, thus turning it to a shitcoin.

The shitcoinness of TOK is very visable - even on CMC (# of tok coins locks - ??, unknows, for example) ... and if a dev works (=giving his name and reputation) on a shitcoin, how can you trust his other projects like GNR?

One would expect the a GNR dev team would be totally exclusivity devoted to the GNR project - but this is not the case... TOK and GNR are shaddy projects - same dev team - with no real usage except for selling more and more MN (=for high profits for the the anonymous dev-teams) and pure speculation...  No real whitepaper, no development plans, no exclusivity for their projects.

how can i trust the dev ....

his ico was ( tok) 0.5 dollar , after the ico the price  went up to 7 dollar is now 1.6dollar ---> last few days it took a hit .... but when the BTC did sky diving .. this coin were strong didnt get hit , you can not say that from OTHER ALTCOINS.....

same dev ( althou i dont think they are the same ) has bring up an new coin ... with new MN futures..... ( the more  blocks mined - the higher the rewards)

for me is TOk the first 100% POS coin....... this kind of MN is more in the picture than the POWs ....why......  POS MN does not take that much energy.....

now , you're saying the TOK dev is shady , but you buyed in more shady people.....
they cloned exact copy of tok and selling it .... but what happens when the coin get some troubles... are the new owners capable to solve the problem(s) Huh

you tell us that this coin( tok) is shady and yet you made very nice profit Huh

edit....
ok TOK is getting  a hit now  i see Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

rpgolf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

If anybody wants to buy a Masternode please feel free to join my unofficial Astrum discord.  I've been a member since the beginning and would love to sell some of my ASTR coins.

https://discord.gg/6yDmQB

Thanks
smoky001 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Hello.

According to our data, there are people who bought astrums, but did not start the masternodes yet. If they have problems with launching, let them contact us in the telegram channel or here. We will help him to perform all the necessary settings. Soon we will fix all the configuration guides to simplify the installing process.

Be patient. Astrum is not a scam. We works hardly. We track the situation with stock exchanges and other masternodes. Need an exact moment and right strategy.
rpgolf

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Hello.

According to our data, there are people who bought astrums, but did not start the masternodes yet. If they have problems with launching, let them contact us in the telegram channel or here. We will help him to perform all the necessary settings. Soon we will fix all the configuration guides to simplify the installing process.

Be patient. Astrum is not a scam. We works hardly. We track the situation with stock exchanges and other masternodes. Need an exact moment and right strategy.

I still have not received my 100 that I purchased.  Can you help  me with that?
smoky001 (OP)

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

Hello.

I still have not received my 100 that I purchased.  Can you help  me with that?

Yes, of course. PM me tx detail.
rpgolf

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

pm sent.
smoky001 (OP)

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

pm sent.
Sent astrum for you.
ChicaDeCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

I'm steering clear of this one because this appears to be another copy and paste masternode coin with no long term purpose, and as such, I'd expect once this hits the exchange the price will drop, and masternode holders will have a short amount of time to sell their rewards to recover their initial investment. Reading some earlier posts, there's also the risk the the dev will then stop working on this coin and do a rinse and repeat where he/she will start all over again and launch another coin....
smoky001 (OP)

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Due to good sales we decided to raise ASTRUM price from 1$ to 5$. And we are planning to raise it once more to 10$ at March 1st. In first decade of March we'll be listed on exchanges and you will get chance to fix your profit.
rpgolf

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

I have a lot of astrum available for purchase.  Send me a pm.  I'm a lot easier to deal and will send immediately.
Yeonsu9oo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

I already paid for 0.2eth to buy astrium, but It wasnt arrive at my wallet yet. Pls confirm it
Below is my wallet address:
AJeVWAy3HJ6bJpHvtiyEPP91ELKXyRYV6A
sjender

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Hi,

I'm selling 4000 ASTRUM. at the price of $4.50.
Current price is $5 and will be $10 March 1.

Please pm if you're interested.
I can help you setup a masternode also if interested.
Gramos75

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Selling 1 of my 2 masternode (3000 Astrum). Will help you set up node. PM me and Make Offer

We can use escrowmybits for the transaction to protect all parties.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 10:43:20 AM by kaltun

Due to good sales we decided to raise ASTRUM price from 1$ to 5$. And we are planning to raise it once more to 10$ at March 1st. In first decade of March we'll be listed on exchanges and you will get chance to fix your profit.
LOL ..... and people actually buying for 5 bucks and than gonna pay 10 bucks...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

pff there is little 300k ASTRUm left .... so you sold already 700k astrum..... man thats 700k dollars.......

i think i am gonna clone this too and gonna sell it ....

litecoin.uno

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

Did anybody check it this coin ? MagnaCoin is the best coin ever Wink
Zreknarf

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Interesting project, but you could go an extra mile to further explain what your project is all about!
kiranrh

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

Selling astrum MN for cheapest price.. contact me

0dx00

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Selling 1200 Astrum for 4$. Write in PM.
smoky001 (OP)

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

Hello everyone! We've got some info for ASTR owners. We are very close to exchange listing. From this day and until exchange listing day we decide to make daily auction. Every day we will place 1MN for price 1000$. You can place your bids with 50$ step.  If there is no more bids in 15 minutes - we've got a winner.
Auction will start at 10:00 (GMT+0) Go to the Telegram support chat and take part!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: