Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are newbies entitled to Twitter and Facebook campaigns in A bounty?  (Read 164 times)
Hero44 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

Am abit confused and i want to be very clear so i would not be barred from this promising platform. Can Newbies participate in the Twitter and Facebook Campaigns in a bounty. Because i felt its only Signature Campaigns that Newbies cant participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

Signiture campaigns have rank constraints, because higher ranks have more signiture space options to make good promotion of the campaign in their signiture. But in facebook and twitter campaigns, there is no rank constraint. Feel free to join them, but they may have requirements for number of friends or followers.

Check the details of the bounty post of the project you would like to participate in.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Am abit confused and i want to be very clear so i would not be barred from this promising platform. Can Newbies participate in the Twitter and Facebook Campaigns in a bounty. Because i felt its only Signature Campaigns that Newbies cant participate.

Any campaign manager set its own rules, so you may be allowed or not even if you are a newbie. If it's not clear from their opening posts, you should ask them directly to get further explanations.

btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

yes you can . you must read every manager camping rules. someone doesnt allow it. but many campings allows
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I have a facebook and twitter account but its for personal used so I don't bother to joined. However, in the bounty sections, if I'm not mistaken, newbies are allowed to joined as long as you have the minimum amount of followers that the campaign managers have laid down.

For bitcoin campaign though, it different. Campaign managers are very strict and I speculate that they won't allow newbies to join even in a twitter or facebook campaign.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

The word "Entitled" in your title is very misleading and definitely incorrect. You are entitled to nothing, but after reading your OP, you are asking whether or not you are able to participate in any capacity in a social media bounty program.

As far as I know, no you cannot, because for the most part these bounties are not interested in people without any experience and also from what I know social media cryptocurrency campaigns are banned from social media. I have seen them banning many accounts, making public statements and enforcing hard rules again people doing it. You should try to get into something a little less toxic.
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:26:46 AM
Merited by Rrita (1)

Newbies can paticipated almost in all Campaign, but not for signature Campaign, usually the requirements to join Signature Campaign is at least Jr. Member and above, thats because every rank in this forum have its own limits to put signature, read more : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

But for joining the Bounty Campaign, all rank can join, except rules from the bounty manager, but since I joined in this forum all rank can join the bounty Campaign.

For more clear :
• Work by bitcointalk account : requirements is your rank, minimal Jr.Member and above, because you work use you bitcointalk account.
• Work by Social Media account : requirements is your social media account, like followers, friends and etc, Because you work use your social media account not use your bitcointalk account.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

It depends on the individual bounty rules.

This may help... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg2975882
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

I am confused. What does Twitter and Facebook have to do with member ranks of this forum? I thought it was all about how many followers one has to participate. Most bounties want the twitter and Facebook accounts to have many followers.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: