Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13250 times)
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

How do assess the prospects for the project?
Firstly, I analyze whether the given project solves the actual problem or it is the fork of any coin.
Secondly, I try to assess the feasibility of the project, the reality of the timing and amounts.
Thirdly, it is important for me how well the documentation is written, how detailed the mechanisms for solving the problem or achieving the result are described. I also draw attention to the stage of project implementation and partners who support the project. If in the aggregate for all these parameters the project get a positive evaluation, I will invest.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

How do assess the prospects for the project?
Firstly, I analyze whether the given project solves the actual problem or it is the fork of any coin.
Secondly, I try to assess the feasibility of the project, the reality of the timing and amounts.
Thirdly, it is important for me how well the documentation is written, how detailed the mechanisms for solving the problem or achieving the result are described. I also draw attention to the stage of project implementation and partners who support the project. If in the aggregate for all these parameters the project get a positive evaluation, I will invest.

Yeah that is true, the main thing is, if the new coin solve some problem, some real problem, but there are many ICOs which have same solution for the problem, for example blockchain ID verification solution by these companies: THEKEY, VERIME, KYC.LEGAL and many more. Which one will be successful? Could all of them be successful?

v3teran

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

just look at the social media they have
does it always update?

then look in his telegram
is it crowded?

then understand the roadmap
is it running?

Good advice this is
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

yes obviously there are a lot of coins are coming every month but just don't invest in them blindly you need to do a little bit of research while picking them

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

When you do proper research and learn about the tech you are investing in you will know the good ones.
Deep Onion is by far the best, only 7 airdrops left.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

The crypto money world is very moving. The volume of money in the market is changing. new coins are coming out. I find it by researching the good coin and examining the project.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

you need to study the coin which capitalization it has, the team, the technology will it use, all that difficult process)

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

I think that today there are no normal resources to be sure that this project will be wonderful. Therefore, here I can not answer anything except rely on your intuition, but it can not be a full-fledged resource for making such decisions.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

it is actually a difficult situation. The digital money world is very moving. The amount of money in the market is changing. new coins are coming out. I listen to the consultants for good coin and I find it by examining the project.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

i think we can see from the team founder of that coin, and then we can read whitepaper..

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

Thank You
This is the biggest problem faced by almost every crypto trader and investor living on the planet how to search for the best amongst all. Solving this is like the solving the problem of humans introduction on Earth. But I think some projects just show that they are good with their own deeds. Just like the VLB ICO. They weren't able to reach their soft cap in first time. But they were so keen to launch their project that they re arranged their ICO in a better way returning the funds back to investors. This really means they are serious about their project.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Doing hours and hours of research compiled through bitcointalk, social media, and wherever else you can get information. Information is key and the more you have the better decision you will make
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Thank You
There are many factors which decides whether a project will be successful or not
But the most important factors are the idea and team of the project. Always look for projects which are based upon unique idea and solve the problems of the masses. These projects have higher chances of growth in the long run. Another, very important factor is the team of the project. Always look for project with a strong development team which is reliable and promising.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

ICOBench is good for quick research, there are really good professionals from this field. When ICO receive 4+ rating - there is 80-90% chance that it will be good ICO.
How many of you read whitepaper? Whitepaper with 40 pages are really hard to read, for me, when I invest in many ICOs...
I support you! this is really a good site to check out new projects, I've been using this site for a long time and it has helped me a lot! I advise everyone to study the project carefully before selling their coins
Shedev

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

1. working MVP
2. famous personalities in the team
3. uniqueness of the idea
4. scope of activity
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

Thank You
There are many factors which decides whether a project will be successful or not
But the most important factors are the idea and team of the project. Always look for projects which are based upon unique idea and solve the problems of the masses. These projects have higher chances of growth in the long run. Another, very important factor is the team of the project. Always look for project with a strong development team which is reliable and promising.
yes I agree with you, see the team on the most important project. in addition, understand the workings of the project by looking at whitepapers and anyone involved in them, whether they can combine famous people who already have confidence and are accustomed to running a project that has been done before.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Thank You

Start reading whitepaper my friend. you will know about it on whitepaper. The team,
the advisers. the project, the project roadmap, reviews, ratings, etc. You can tell it
if it is not a scam by reading the whitepaper.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

You can read it on the whitepaper that is usually, displayed on a project. usually there are many explanations that are given. so you can get insights to choose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

Find out what coins are good initially very difficult. It is almost impossible, it takes time to determine a good project or excellent.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

Thank You
The roadmap and the developers are the main indicators, if there is something new and nowhere else it can attract investors and be useful for a coin in the future. But sometimes it does not give any guarantees that it will be a diamond among many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: