Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know which coins are good?  (Read 13244 times)
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

I give you one good factor that you can used in deciding which coins are worth and good to buy. Find coins that has a working product or platform, it could helps the improvement of the coin.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

I guess the only thing that I can count is people testimony. I give you one good factor that you can used in deciding which coins are worth and good to buy. But some people like to invest into some new cheap coins. Find coins that has a working product or platform, it could helps the improvement of the coin. Usually those new coin can give you profit. There are still plenty of opportunities for you, to generate a lot of revenue in the future. But the best thing to do is to not put all your money into one coin. You need to know the ICO coins as we do now, for me it's nice and easy to get more profit, in the long run, because the new coins coming out of ICO still have a long drive. Eth and btc will remain the best and most certain coin.
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

you can see the project good or not and the manager how to handle the coin and the last you can see how many people buy their coin and invest in their coin. if many people invest and use their coin thats mean i can say they coin is good for the future and no scamming.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

Before joining I always check the number of followers who joined the project as a gift, then I check a whitepaper, sites, and teams.
And for the team, if they can to develop this project. And I check for the project what is the minimum target is reached or not if you've already accomplished projects could follow.

Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Mostly by reading their whitepaper and being on their websites and social media pages you can get a good idea whether a coin is legit or if it is a scam. Usually these scam coins have nothing to offer with their coins and their coins cannot be used for anything outside of trading and they cannot be used as a currency. Also follow the developers and see what they are working on.
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Well, actually in the top 50 they are good coins, but if we are talking with you and the upcoming release of coins that it is very difficult to say what will be reliable and which are not. Think it is necessary to read, to do the analysis.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
On new projects you can check the vision, if they have a working product(at least alpha version), the team, whitepaper and then make a decision if you want to invest in the project.There are many new good coins, you just have to make a little research.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

A lot of criteria that I personally follow when choosing coins to invest, here are some of them:
1. Capitalization. This is the total value of all currently issued coins. Even if the coin itself costs a little, and capitalization is high-there are chances that the project will not collapse in the near future;
2. Number of exchanges and trading volume on them. The crypto currency exchange is always suspicious of new coins and include them in the listing only after testing. In addition, if the currency is traded on one exchange, the exchange rate fluctuations will be stronger;
3. Issue volume. As calculated by experienced investors, the ideal number of coins for the release-10 million units. Accordingly, the fewer the greater the likelihood of price increase in the future. Although for some projects (for example, Ripple) it is not a defining criterion;
4. Of course, the current value of the coin and the dynamics of its course. If the trend is steadily upward, even despite the short-term drawdown - we can talk about its growth. However, you should always keep in mind the effect of a low start and carefully monitor from what point the growth went. It may well be that the coin will grow in the beginning, and then no one will need;
5. Volatility. Any cryptocurrency jumps in the rate are quite high, even in such popular as bitcoin or Ethereum. Losing 20% of the cost for a week and then return to the previous position is a natural process. However, if the currency can not recoup for a month or two, then something goes wrong;
6. Risk-to-profit ratio. Investors usually rate these odds as 1 to 3, or higher;
7. Technological base of the project. As already mentioned, the project should bring something new or Refine existing technologies. Ethereum, for example, offers a convenient smart contracts on the blockchain. Monero – the concept of anonymity through ring signatures, etc.;
8. Convenience and practicality of the coin. Cryptocurrency is regarded as a means of payment, which means that one of the defining conditions is how convenient it is to use in everyday life. Is it possible to pay where it is accepted, how convenient it is to convert it to Fiat money or exchange for other cryptocurrencies;
9. In General, the presence of support from major investors (large financial companies, banks, industrial giants) is already a significant plus. If serious companies are ready to invest in the development of technology and introduce it into real production, then they trust it;
10. Continuous upgrades (forks) and high-quality support of the coin.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

Study and check the white paper, because it is the decisive factor for project seriousness, you can also visit their website, social network support, as long as you are willing to spend time will always find more research has the potential to COINS.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
ChrisFour

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

There are five components of a coin to determine it's good or not:
Luster: This applies to how light reflects from a coin’s surface. It is impacted by microscopic lines in the design. Luster diminishes as the surface of the coin wears away.
Color: Both the natural hue of the metal and the vibrancy of any colorization in the coin’s design are important, like for the Toned Morgan Dollar. Chemical cleaning can alter both of these, lowering a coin’s quality.
Detracting marks: Obviously detrimental to a coin’s value, detracting marks come from improper handling or packaging. Fingerprints are considered detracting marks. To protect coins from these, it is important to avoid handling coins and using tight plastic holders.
Cleaning or mishandling marks: These occur when a coin’s surface is actually damaged due to cleaning, rubbing, or polishing. They can also be caused by “cabinet friction,” the faint rubbing away of a coin’s high points, caused by contact with an envelope or tray.
Eye Appeal: While this category sounds extremely subjective, it actually refers to the absence of carbon streaks, striking defects, vinyl damage, and a myriad of other factors that detract from a coin’s overall appearance.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

I always see this same question, how to know which coins are good  it's simple as ABC  research about the project, read its white paper  try to know the team. Know their road map then you are good to go
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

today many new ICOs are popping up and offering their best products. therefore we must be smart and can analyze the market interest in the ICO they offer. because to know the good type of coin will be very difficult and unpredictable, but we can know and read the website, whitpaper and their roadmap to know about the product and always monitor the exchange on a regular basis.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

To si ply kmow if the coin has a good and realistic future, you have to spend time reading their whitepaper and focus on their roadmap. likewise, you may join their community in order to learn about the coins by reading others responses and comments.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Thank You

To si ply kmow if the coin has a good and realistic future, you have to spend time reading their whitepaper and focus on their roadmap. likewise, you may join their community in order to learn about the coins by reading others responses and comments.
There are things to watch out for before you join the project it is better for you to make your own research
 about the project. Read whitepapers, check out the developer team, what's the background and check community feedback and you should also compare tables with other coins. It's not easy, but if for investment
you should look carefully.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Coins that have been proven to have good potential in the world of Cryptocurrency are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I have confidence in the two coins are able to compete with other coins and able to survive in the long term.
Bitcoin and Ethereum have proven if the two coins provide a great advantage if you make the long-term investment using both of these coins.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

A good coin always come, and need to visit the site and go through white paper and road map to enable you to know the functionality, and values, base on ICO price, and is the best to keep your coin after a short period of time after ICO has ended.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

A good coin always come, and need to visit the site and go through white paper and road map to enable you to know the functionality, and values, base on ICO price, and is the best to keep your coin after a short period of time after ICO has ended.

There are many ways to know and to decide what coin is good to invest. Before you prefer what coin you want to use, do some survey or research about people's idea and descriptions about a certain coin. But always remember to be careful on your decisions because there are sites and coins that can lead you to scammers. Scammers are everywhere and shows no mercy, they only want to have lot of money earned from scamming.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

You need to look at the market capitalization of the coin and on its demand – there you can see there is a market and potential of a coin.

jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

All coins are good but its up to you which coins do you prefer are good, it's not hard but it's not easy to find the good one you must read their white paper, check their project make some research
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

You can find out by asking the developers to get in touch with them either through the administrator or directly to find them in social networks. There they will love to know that they have created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: