Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Problem  (Read 417 times)
Games.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

I agree with your opinion, we all know that now the average project only lasted for 1 year. Seen they are only chasing money from ico and after listed in exchanges they will do the pump briefly. After getting the goal, they will leave his project, just some unimportant news and updates they provide. This is a very sad occurrence.
King Koopa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

Possibly, but I strongly feel the adoption is the issue here. The stock market is full of people trying to earn money through various methods of investing strictly for profit. I do think it adds to the volatility of cryptoassets though, but at the same time this is what draws in investors.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

The problem we now face as a revolution is the fact that people are in the game to make quick money, not to make a difference to the way we interact with money... The market would be more stable if everyones investment stayed for a minimum of 10 years

Just looking for a heaven. People are greedy, that's why we all have banks and reserve fund. This world is very simple, someone just want more goods than his neighbor has. So that's a normal state of our community.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

I think this revolution will sort itself out over time, as the desire to make quick money from ICOs and pump and dump strategies reaches a saturation point. This is after regulations in crypto ecosystem have become commonplace and poor projects that can not last long have been weeded out by their lack of quality use case.

At this saturation point, growth in this revolution will only be achieved in situations of crypto projects that actually have quality use case to offer with people ready to adopt with mindset of usage and not quick money.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

Indeed, for now, most of the cryptocurrency market investment just to make money quickly, so when a lot of people are joining the market, that may mean that the arrival of the bubble, like this several days all tokens, there is a sharp decline.

magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

The problem with this space is the lack of appetite to understand the underlying tech and a widespread sentiment treating every token/coin as an investment. Speculative trading, artificial pumps has led to a lot of founders taking advantage of the sentiment and supposedly conducting their scammy "ICO" with very little effort.

Investors need to spend time researching about the project, team, white paper and the business proposition before blindly going all in.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

People have created a cryptocurrency that would quickly make money on it,and then all the technologies on which it is based, the first goal is to raise more money.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

The fact is that this is a normal phenomenon that part of the projects that a part of people set as their primary goal to receive the greatest income. And many people get it just go away, there are lots of examples. But this is not the only problem because of which we are seeing a crisis at the moment.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

Well, thats could be the point. It is not a secret that the market is overpriced. imho it will be good if the bubble blow up, that will make sone investors to think about their decisions and some of them will even leave the market. Leaving the investments for 10 years is pretty close because during this time funds will be out of the market. But from the other side most of the coins will definetely die till that time so by leaving your moneu in alts for that time you will loose it for sure.

jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

While it is true, there are always going to be such people and so cryptocurrencies need to be able to handle the adverse effects that these people bring. At the same time they bring a lot of publicity and interest because they will not be afraid to shout about the riches they have gained.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

I think that there are many different factors which are affected on the stability of the market and investment is only one of many. That's why investment are not able to significantly change market stability.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

Well, we can't blame them for selling their shares. But i see alot of people who actually HODL their shares for a long time. But i mean 10 years? Isn't that too long to HODL a coin? I mean crypto currency is very young so let's give it a fee more years. We already have strong coins like bitcoins and very versatile useful coins like ethereum. Fivr it 5 years max and more and more coins will be stable and the market itself will be stronger, (that's the hope)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

I agree that the markets would be more stable and gain a lot more credibility to outsiders if people held their investments for longer. But i think it is kind of pointless to say that though because there is no market in the world where everyone holds on for 10 years, even the most reputable equity or bond markets people speculate all the time. its the nature of the beast...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

Yes, you are right. I agree with you.
but I think, many people who think about it (get a lot of money with fast) must have a clear reason.
I think they do all of these things because they need money immediately to meet their daily needs.
but many also really make the exchange rates remain stable.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Everybody wants to earn here now.
Because time and life do not stand still.
People have needs, dreams .... I now do not want to wait 10 years, until something makes a profit.
This is done only by those who already have millions ... they can invest more and more, and wait as long as they want.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

Two years waiting ok but what coin do the same like Pascal,stratis,neo,mirai,posw?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Yes we all want to earn here in the world of cryptocurrency. It's just that most of the newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency investors, traders and participants of ICOs, airdrops, and bounties just wanted to cash out after receiving their tokens.

There's nothing wrong about that, but they just failed to diversify their tokens. As for me, I started to learn in diversifying by categorizing them to short, mid and long-term holdings. It'll continue though because more and more newbies and inexperienced traders are getting to crypto.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

The biggest problem we face at the moment is that we don't have enough educated and long term investors in crypto at the moment and also there is the issue of changing Crypto to Fiat, which has been made even more difficult now by the credit card companies and banks. Once we have a universal wallet and ease of exchange crypto to fiat, then we might see more mass adoption. At the moment we have too many get rich quick speculators that have come from the traditional internet marketing schemes on the net. All those peeps that were doing mlms, cyclers and revshares, before are suddenly becoming trading experts and now just shove their btconrekt type ref links all over Facebook lol. When I used to tell them about Bitcoin and crypto they used to laugh at me.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

In fact, the price of crypto-currency is due to speculation, and not real value for people, because at this stage the full use of crypto currency is impossible on a par with fiat
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: