Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1431 times)
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Good practice, will be done, but rather being done. Also accepting bitcoin in the form of donation in an American Church

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

I think this is great when we use bitcoin as a church donation. All we know that church and government are always in a reverse side and belief so honestly speaking the church only get small amount of help coming from government,so when we donate bitcoin and when church will hold the bitcoin in some years they will get as much as we donate. So they can use the big amount of money for our church maintainance. And some old people said that if we donate the 20% of our income to church we can receive more than that. So when we donate bitcoin and church will hold it. It is more than 20% because it may become bigger value.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

I see no harm to using bitcoins for donations to churches however, I feel like it must undergo transparency especially to the public or to the congregation as this would promote fair use and monitoring of finances collected for the church to be used for charity works.  The challenge here too is that as the value of bitcoin is very volatile, the church may find it too difficult to monitor how much they already have and may complicate in the way they allot budgets for certain projects at church.  This for me works from a donor's perspective as it is truly anonymous and very convenient to donate whenever, wherever.  You don't have to go through the feeling of people looking at how much you're giving especially when those money baskets ate being passed around.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

I agree with you ideas, I think is great ideas. But donation better to all people needed. Donation used bitcoin is something new in a few country. If they received bitcoin, they can try and learn to do investment in bitcoin also. It will increase demand and supply side. Also they can do transactions for payment using bitcoin.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
I don't think the church will implement this kind of technology for receiving donations. Although it is a good way to do so, it is better for the donator to be the one who gives the donation personally in the church so that the priest could thank him/her and bless him in God's name. Also, you will have a much better feeling going to the church than sending it through the blockchain.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

Why not right? I think this would make the image of bitcoin much more positive and besides, without thinking of any other reason of helping is really great. Go bitcoin!
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

So I think when it comes to donation, any form of donation is acceptable.
I want to donate in church but not probably bitcoin,if ever i donate,i will convert my bitcoin to fiat because i don't know if the church accept bitcoin as donation,i guess there's still lot of question coming from them if they still don't know bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Not only with church but with different non LGU's and as well as charities.

This is applicable for those good samaritans who want to remain silent and anonymous. I admire these type of people who doesn't wanted to be recognize but they are working quietly to help others.

The hard part of this is you will have hard time to determine if the donation came from good or bad.

During these times, yes bitcoin is less expensive and faster.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

If your bitcoin is so much, why not? And not only in the church but also donate in the charity that has given a little help from the government. You are one of the good Samaritan. Jesus gives you more BTC blessings.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

I'm not sure if there is already a church which accepts Bitcoin as donation. If you really want to donate, regardles of the currency, you will find ways to do it. There are lots of ways to donate in the church anonymously. There is also no charges in donating to churches. Aside from that, if you have busineeses and you do donations and charity works, it will lessen your taxes.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

What a great idea. Bitcoin would be more useful if we donate some for church purposes. However, donating it in bitcoin form will also create "corruption" in the church especially when the address can only be accessed by one person. Likewise, not all church are into crypto world meaning how about the wallet for bitcoin transfer?
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Your opinion is correct, because transactions through bitcoin very cheap cost if with a large take in the flat money if the goal is different country, hopefully good faith always

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

Nice idea , i think that is a good idea to donate money from bitcoin in the church.Because God give us that blessings and He want us to thank him by giving , and help others.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

Why not right? I think this would make the image of bitcoin much more positive and besides, without thinking of any other reason of helping is really great. Go bitcoin!
It is indeed a righteous deed especially when you are now earning a good profit from bitcoin and it is not bad to share your blessings right. But I guess it is much better if we could donate a paper money instead of bitcoin because they can appreciate more if they could receive a currency that they are used in their respective country.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

that's very interesting Idea to help the poor people all over the world with bitcoin and we can use crypto currency also, this will be more aware about bitcoin and block chain technology and more help to increase the market strength of crypto currency world,If church's can accept bitcoin then it will be good idea to give some donations through bitcoin.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

That is pretty much good idea helping church development and other needs of the church especially for innovation of the chucrch so that the members are reliable  to go everytime they rejoicing with god. You return your blessing from god sharing is the best attitude of everyone of us instead of keeping your blessings.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

This is a great first of all is the convenience for the church ad their followers. Also, bitcoin has an unstable value, but has a high conversion price so having bitcoin at its peak price, they could use it to provide the needs in the church.
I agree Wink

It depends on the owner itself he or she can do where ever it goes.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Its a big honor for me i can donate bitcoin  to the church but mostly it will be used into a proper way.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

there is no problem if bitcoin is idolized in churt this is good news because people have proven that bitcoin is a great example of churt help because it starts with the good thing bitcoin brings to people.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

It will an interestin idea for the church to accept donation using bitcoin. First, it will increase the proceeds for the church since it will easy and convenient for the people to donate to church. Second, Many people will become more generous because, they will think that it will be easy for them to share using bitcoin rather than bringing cash. Third, it will easily count by the treasurer since there is less manual counting of donations as compare to cash.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: