Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1438 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

Well, this is a very nice idea to donate some of your bitcoin to the beautification of the church and besides it is come from a good ones. I hope that bitcoin will increase in price every time we want to donate or we need it for something. And every users of bitcoin has a good heart i know not even to others but to their family.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

While some major world media call crypto currency a means for buying drugs, money laundering and aiding terrorism, the most influential in Switzerland the Evangelical Church (International Christian Fellowship) began accepting donations from its parishioners in the crypto currency.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

The church does not mind crypto-currency. The Swiss church accepts donations in Bitcoin Cheesy Cheesy
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

I agree also in donating with bitcoin in the church because it is very important to our church and it is a great help in our chapel. Also we can help other people or other children helping by the church by simply giving a mass. If I have a lot of money or bitcoin, I would help other people to achieve their dreams especially in the child without parents.
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
[/quote
It's was a precious idea ,and believe this concept are bet   of those person thinking of these concepts bitcoin donate to chruch and  used it for the glory of God, because nowadays some people are greedy ,if have money,it choose to used for something as well, A few good Samaritan are aimed to help in the poor, through in basic needs as well,and through  of this system no matter donate your money even the  milestone  distance ,would like to help other people needs.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

I think it is a great idea that bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church. It's better to donate if you feel that you are stable in your life. Actually if I'm going to be very successful here in bitcoin and my life becomes better I will donate in some church if I'm feel comfortable in my life.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

This is good because bitcoin can spread further and can grow in religious terms so that not only in economic terms bitcoin can also provide benefits for people in need.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Yes I will agree on that , bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church for some expenses to be use especially for the  children .That would be great if there are people who wants to donate and can be used for the betterment of other lives .
cryptojacklife

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

It is a very good idea. Bitcoin has a store value also. It can be sold at higher prices as and when needed, thereby giving high monetary benefits. Anonymity is good, however the intention here is to use for good purpose. People can pay faster and will low transaction fee.

In turn this is good for Bitcoin also, as usage increases as well as acceptance.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

This is a great idea, bitcoin can be a donation in church. It is also possible and I hope bitcoin can be in charity for those who are homeless, don't have money for buying their food.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

I never heard of this, but I know some company or investor uses other currency or tokens and they make some campaigns to promote brands and the money they get from that is donated to churches.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

but perhaps the church should have a Bitcoin wallet or address as well.

so maybe in the future your religious person legalizes Bitcoin as a way to accept the donation of his house of worship.

I hope Bitcoin can be open to all religious people and the wider community.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Well, this is a very nice idea to donate some of your bitcoin to the beautification of the church and besides it is come from a good ones. I hope that bitcoin will increase in price every time we want to donate or we need it for something. And every users of bitcoin has a good heart i know not even to others but to their family.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

It is certainly a good idea, also, there is a unstable price of Bitcoin. But it has a high value. They could use it to meet the needs of the church. As a result of this, its price will change and both its demand and usage will be increased. In this way Bitcoin will be used worldwide for the purchase of shops, shopping malls, hotels, etc.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

It's a nice idea if the church technology is good now, how about those churches in different countries? For me I think if we really want to donate maybe just convert our btc and give cash directly to the church.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
francis95

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Theres no problem in donating our bitcoin to church as long as our donations will be use for the betterment of the people in the community. If I would own many btc I would also do the same, not just in church but in charity as well.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

It's a great idea. But how can the church do trading or investing with BTC. Are you sure they know about it?  Grin
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

I don't think that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies should be used as a donation to any organization. The reason for this being that it is very easy for the donations that were made using cryptocurrencies to be embezzled because of the anonymity that the cryptocurrencies provide. Also money embezzled through cryptos are almost impossible to track once they are gone.
chadrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

Good idea but much better if it is used for donation not on church but for poor people.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

Bitcoin can be used for various purposes, but with its legitimacy, it would be possible to perform many different operations that would give rise to bitcoin in all spheres.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: