Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1435 times)
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

It is good to hear such a thing , that bitcoin will be used as donation ,, but I can say do not donate only for church , donate also for families that need , or for people that are homeless , BUT really great that it will be used for those things Grin Grin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I don't see any problem you can donate to the church or any other places, it would be a lot easier to do charity if bitcoin is used as a payment.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

In as much as bitcoin is a digital currency and at the same time an assets donating it to church and other religious organization is good but my question is will the church accept it and due to it sensitivity bitcoin may be hard for the church to handle but if they can have some one incharg of the monitoring I think bitcoin will be a good option to offer as a donations.
Ekim22

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I agree that we can use bitcoin in donation to the church I don't see any problem in that way.hoping in charity we can also donate bitcoin to help many people.
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

It could be used to donate not even to the church alone but to schools and foundations, companies and non profit organisations, it's all about the good move not toward who we are donating.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

a good opinion if you want to donate to the church but also need to think of other places of worship such as mosques and also poor people important because they need more Grin
really, what do I think if there is a charity that receives bitcoin as a donation.
and the results will be distributed throughout the world, to victims of war and natural disasters.
with so bitcoin will be really in the know, in addition to helping others as well as a means of promotion.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Of course using BTC as church donations would be nice and has already started in some parts of the world, but is it really going to be of positive effect in the entire crypto space seeing that it forms the expenditure rather than investment?

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

SOme churches are already accepting bitcoin as offering and means of donation from his members and public. I think it will be a great deal. Maybe it should be called JesusCoin.
joshuab028

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

It is such an interesting idea to share especially to the churches who are also sharing blessings to the needy. This could be use for the improvement of the facilities but especially to the programs which could give help to others.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius

Yes it can be but much better if we exchange first to fiat money to avoid inconvenience because maybe some of church personnel are not familiar with and it can made confusion the actual amount donated.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

bitcoin been used an offering in the church is a welcome idea but in a real sense, i dont see it coming into in the nearest future. it would have been a very good idea if bitcoin can be made a legal tender accros the globe.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

I really agree to this but I think it can be only if btc has been accepted all over the world with governments also getting more into it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

we have the same mind using bitcoin to give help or donation,
in a way that is easy and practical, does not require a long time and can save time,
just need a bitcoin wallet address, and can directly send bitcoin without having to go to the bank,
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 03:30:21 AM by DES_MX

It will be an amazing feeling, where a holy organization can take donation by bitcoin. We want to use our bitcoin in every sector of our lives and even in the donation. But That day hasn't come yet and I am very much confused about it. Maybe it will not happen ever  Sad Because Church is a hold place or organization, will they take donation which is volatile in price? or should I donate bitcoin there?
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

i believe in the saying "to give is better than to receive" so true, specially to the needy ones, i recommend to give it to the orphans, although church also will give their donation to the orphans, and to give donation is a blessing, the thing you give will comeback to you more and more. Thus the more you give, the more you receive.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

If the church officer and the priest have the internet , it will be a reality that bitcoin could be donation ti the church ,because the process is digital and if the church official knows how to transact in the sites so that could be easy, making donation out of cryptos from benefactors with bitcoins.

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

It is good to hear such a thing , that bitcoin will be used as donation ,, but I can say do not donate only for church , donate also for families that need , or for people that are homeless , BUT really great that it will be used for those things Grin Grin
In fact we can as we will and we want to. We can use bitcoin in different ways especially when we want to help other people and our society. But Inthink it is much better if we will going tomconvert it first into fiat before we give it to church in able for them to easily use it.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

If the church minister know how to use and traansact bitcoin then i think there is no problem if you donate bitcoin in the church. It will be a great help for their chuch activities and mission. Bitcoin is also a financial support for them and you know the more you give the more blessings you will receive in return for your kindness and good heart.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

That is brilliant. I think it is good to use bitcoin as donation but well, there is always fees. But as a whole, the idea is brilliant.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:22 AM

It is a very creative idea.  Bitcoin is also an asset that can be used to donate donate and donate to the church. If you do not want to donate cash you can use bitcoin for support in building loving homes.  housing the poor flood disaster ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: