Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a bounty campaign  (Read 2127 times)
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

All instructions and requirements for the bounty bounty manager are indicated in the background of the company's bounty, read them and get to work
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

Pinned message available on services section and bounties section is the best way to understand the rules you follow before you open up the bounty campaigns in the market. I see the people really looking to participate in good bounty projects.

If you follow all these rules above and launch the campaign you will be find the n number of participants available in the market buddy.
billymit

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Should I join any bounty campaign (Facebook, Twitter, .. youtube, instagram, ..) I feel making bounty can earn more than airdrop
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

The main thing is to fulfill all the promises provided by the bounty program conditions. It's my opinion. A competent manager is also very important.
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

If you have no one to tell....!? My advice, go to YouTube and you will find all the answers to your questions !!! Thank you!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

The main thing is to fulfill all the promises provided by the bounty program conditions. It's my opinion. A competent manager is also very important.
You check here in the forum on what is the rules of making a bounty thread but if the OP is referring for a project itself i think its really important before you make an advertisement. Bounty campaign is easy to be done, but if you don’t have good project then expect few people will participate just try to think about good technology.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

A lot bounties threats at the alternative bounties section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

You can use them for refers. You need to follow up with questions and make sure there is no cheaping.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Bounty campaigns are the most profitable ways to earn here in crypto world or digital world. through participating in a bounty campaigns you can get more information about cryptocurrency and also you can just earn money by completing their task on each bounty part. In bounty campaigns it depends on your knowledge, skill, and hardworking ability to get more earnings in bounty campaigns.
tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

I think there are no such rules to follow when launching a bounty campaign (I'm not sure about that, I never tried launching one). The only condition is to pay the works of the hunters that do everything to promote projects. By the way, there's a rule specified in bounties section better read it for additional knowledge.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

If you have no one to tell....!? My advice, go to YouTube and you will find all the answers to your questions !!! Thank you!
Why should he goes to youtube if he can find a lot of thing from this forum? Just look how famous manager doing it everyday on here (create a thread, manage people, allocate the stakes according their rank)
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

truly ... it may have been simple, and not presently.

all members should now make a report then after the token is conveyed the token sets aside a long opportunity to be enrolled in the market. AND  it is matter of time

I believe it. is difficult to abundance seekers Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

If you don't have any knowledge of good or bad bounty tasks, then you may need some hunting platforms. Most hunting platforms will rate the missions. You only need to select the high scores to complete!
https://bountyplatform.io/
https://bountyhunters.io/
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Bounty activities are an effective way to promote. All I want to know is that you intend to launch a bounty event yourself? Or do you want to find those professional bounty managers to help you manage your bounty?

oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

You can find a trusted person or group who will tell you everything you need to do. You will find many good campaigns.
DanielvonDan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Are there set of instructions to follow to launch a new bounty campaign? Who can and who cannot? What is most successful form of bounty people like?
Why are you asking?
Do you want to start own ICO?
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 06:27:55 AM by Jaycee99

Are there set of instructions to follow to launch a new bounty campaign? Who can and who cannot? What is most successful form of bounty people like?

Well I can not discuss or discribe it, as an instruction in making an bounty you should atleast know how to study it before finding someone to handle your bounty because you might get someone you do not know.... resuslts you will get someone you cant trust. or the what he wants. So you must atleast make a research to on every known bounty manager who people trust. So in the end peolple can go ahead with you signature or and endorsement on every social media.

Startting an ICO is part of an bitcointalk.org who endorse in this website and ask to endorse it in every social media.

Gemcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Hello! I will support you as well. Please contact me if you need support in the administration of the campaign implementation. We support several Japanese communities.
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Now there are a lot of bounty companies that are very promising in the future and can grow. But I definitely can not name it. So their heap, most importantly, choose them neatly
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

bounty is the spear of marketing in the ico period, because the bounty here acts as marketing, which promotes ico in various places to be able to bring in many investors
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Participating in the bounty program you will have the opportunity to own a free coin from the program you can earn money and get a legitimate source of income by participating in the bonus program.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: