Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
But they will be used. You will be able to monetize your own activity on the platform, then you can use it in the marketspace platform. There will be enough ways to use it, no worries about it.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

But they will be used. You will be able to monetize your own activity on the platform, then you can use it in the marketspace platform. There will be enough ways to use it, no worries about it.
the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.

It is interesting to hear the answer from the devs about coins.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.

hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including exenium.
It will be good for them.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big exchange platform. It's also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use exenium.
Chu@N

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Sometimes a working product or an already establish business model get less fund from the investors and those that have only smoke and promises get more attention. Hope Exenium will raise a lot.
Primarily this is due to marketing. Those who have created something to relax and spend less time and money on advertising. And those who have only the words in the first place are forced to spend time and money on advertising. Therefore, it turns out! I hope that the team of this project won't do that.
hope so and hope also that will be easy to use for the mass.
Deform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big exchange platform. It's also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use exenium.
In my opinion etherdelta is starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competition like exenium.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

At the moment, this is very promising project, the prospect of the future so nice.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

I think exenium will also need a unique feature, and then probably other big exhcnages will also offer some money to buy exenium.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for inner services on platform and pay user.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for inner services on platform and pay user.
I think the ICO will help get the platform some more exposure. Let's hope it keeps the snowball rolling!
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

Yes, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream platforms like etherdelta, as the general awareness of the public grows.
People have the sense of freedom rooted into them - once they see their rights being violated, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternaives, and im sure they will find exenium waiting for them!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

The token represents a share of the project. It's not a mandatory for exenium to has a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
As I understand their coins will be used for any kind of fees, purchase the domestic add-ons, etc. the value of the coin will depend on its popularity!

Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for etherdelta. So token price will grow steadily with time!

It's all about network effects.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized... while this thread clearly stated as "Decentralized exchange" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonymity.
Although for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element... because it's aiming at currency exchanging.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"...
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized... while this thread clearly stated as "Decentralized exchange" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonymity.
Although for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element... because it's aiming at currency exchanging.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"...
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer.
I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this platform will be organized. In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct me if I'm wrong.
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of users to build up a good user base. I hope Exenium is doing a lot of good marketing for this.
VenomAnSeR

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

It's great to already have a working project - that gives confidence and helps the audience to participate. Looks promising, I'm waiting for your deposit cards guys.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

The main advantage for me is the fact that Exenium is decentralized, it's compliant with the spirit of the crypto world and it's solve the main weakness of actual big exchanges, centralization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: