Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiamel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

One of the thing which is very cool with exenium is that they already have an operational product and it's very rare in crypto. We already can use the entire bot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

One of the thing which is very cool with exenium is that they already have an operational product and it's very rare in crypto. We already can use the entire bot.

Yes, it's nice to see an already working platform, even if it's "just" a beta. Much more worth then just a whitepaper in the end.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will buy services inside network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but I haven't found.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will buy services inside network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but I haven't found.
I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

the project is interesting. and what is your soft cap and hard cap? maybe I do not understand something, but how do you differ from all other exchanges?

OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on previous pages.
Tokens will be used for transactions on the platform and for buying inner services.
VenomAnSeR

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on previous pages.
Tokens will be used for transactions on the platform and for buying inner services.

actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.
Casperok

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized exchange bots. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network is decentralized.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized exchange bots. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network is decentralized.
I agree with you. Project is well developed and community is already there. This can be success in very short amount of time. Dev team is nice and active.
Fanat74

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

I agree with you. Project is well developed and community is already there. This can be success in very short amount of time. Dev team is nice and active.
It's always nice to have a preview in what you are investing especially in a such a volatile market as crypto is. If they managed to attract users already now, then I don't have to worry how they will make it popular later.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

It's always nice to have a preview in what you are investing especially in a such a volatile market as crypto is. If they managed to attract users already now, then I don't have to worry how they will make it popular later.
really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized exchange is similar to having a decentralized social network, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
Maybe it's just me that didn't understand the question though.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized exchange is similar to having a decentralized social network, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
I totally agree with you if you follow a few projects it's impossible to read everything. People who don't do crypto fulltime don't have that much time.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I totally agree with you if you follow a few projects it's impossible to read everything. People who don't do crypto fulltime don't have that much time.

Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.
But if the few big mining companies decide to stop mining BTC, then it's practically turned off. We are
still far away from decentralization.
ZuLLA141

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

But if the few big mining companies decide to stop mining BTC, then it's practically turned off. We are
still far away from decentralization.
Why would that turn it off? Bitcoin was still being around and used my plenty of people. There's how much in supply now?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

what an interesting and multinational team you have.
the project looks impressive, it's interesting to see the decentralized chat-bot in the work. I will follow your project, good luck to developers
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

Facebook campign
Facebook username: sena pratama
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231
Friend:5000
bitcointalk username : stewart66

like and share :
1.https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231/posts/1618723231557914
2.https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231/posts/1617873651642872
3.https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231/posts/1617668298330074
4.https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231/posts/1616425661787671
5.https://www.facebook.com/sena.pratama.9231/posts/1615554095208161

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

what an interesting and multinational team you have.
the project looks impressive, it's interesting to see the decentralized chat-bot in the work. I will follow your project, good luck to developers
an amazing project, and I believe that this exciting project will be developed with as best as possible by all the teams.
success always for this project.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

a total decentralization is practically impossible even for the same bitcoin and also for etherdelta, I believe however that the team of exenium will do their best to offer a social environment as decentralized as possible, maybe in the near future we can achieve 100% who knows.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Does anyone know how much money Exenium raised in their token sale so far? Can't find any information about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: