Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Does anyone know how much money Exenium raised in their token sale so far? Can't find any information about.
Decentralization sounds good for me for this kind of project. It's something new for this kind of projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Does anyone know how much money Exenium raised in their token sale so far? Can't find any information about.
Decentralization sounds good for me for this kind of project. It's something new for this kind of projects.

You will have this answer more quickly and efficiently in the telegram channel. The team supports well and constantly there. I cannot find a fundraising accountant or something. Good luck.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

You will have this answer more quickly and efficiently in the telegram channel. The team supports well and constantly there. I cannot find a fundraising accountant or something. Good luck.
I think this has been asked a few times around. The devs even posted a picture with progress bar (it's outdated, I know). Go to the site and you will see huge bar with words Funds raised. People are lazy and can't find simple information, idk how they want to invest into smth.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

What the base for more transparent methods of doing business?
Is it the modern world market? And how will an excahnge using large amounts of data be created at the same time. Confidentiality? I mean the technical aspect.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

There is always going to be legal issues around this kind of projects in regions. How are you planning to deal with it?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

I think decentralization will make exchange more transparent. Exenium will be one of the first decentralized exchange platform, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working bot. I will be following you for updates.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working bot. I will be following you for updates.

Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far more than 200000 people use this application, that pretty good imho.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Does Exenium has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Does Exenium has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They have counter on the website, check it. It says that they have collected about $975k. Have forgotten the exchange rate, calculate it by yourself if you are interested.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

I heard about this project sometime in February. Nice idea, but what about competitors?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason, Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the project Exenium is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

this forum is really slow today. I just stumbled upon Exenium and was surprised that it already has working platform. You are strong enough to defeat your competitors.
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

The tokens do not provide dividends. They are used for payment of our commission fees, listing fees etc. as an alternative to other currencies such as BTC, USD etc.
Paying with XNT gives a 10% discount on everything, including listing (where such a discount becomes quite significant).
We are also not a decentralized exchange, in the sense that the trades are conducted via blockchain smart contracts. It's all done by our servers. It could be said that we offer a middle-ground solution, where we benefit from the performance of centralized servers, while at the same time hiding them from the public eye (and as such, hackers).

As for participating in the ICO, we do not at this time implement geographic locking. Residents of the US or China can in fact buy our tokens, but they do so at their own risk, and should be aware of the legal and tax implications of this. Our disclaimer applies to residents, so US citizens but not US residents should be ok.

We are planning to partner up with a US firm to be able to fully provide services to US residents, but this will apply to the exchange itself, not the ICO.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Hmm, so have someone tried the bot? and want to share a review about it?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

The advantage of competition with ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has Exenium and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and Exenium will surely reach them.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

The advantage of competition with ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has Exenium and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and Exenium will surely reach them.

I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on EtherDelta. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: