Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Crypofia

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

To a greater extent, this concerns speculative capital, real investors do not pay attention to short-term market fluctuations.
But the fact is that speculative capital at the expense of its volume can greatly affect the current conjuncture.
Yes, but the cash flow generated by the product is of primary importance. The more successful the product, the more this flow and the more expensive the project tokens are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

If the project is successful, it makes sense to keep assets in it for at least several years. Selling assets that make a profit is very unprofitable in the long run.
Perhaps it makes sense to fix part of the profit.
If you need liquidity then this is the right decision. If you have free money, it is better to increase your share in a profitable project.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

For this reason, I regard this project as promising and real.
If we remove the holidays, it turns out that before the release of the game there is not much time left. Naturally, I understand that there are no holidays for the project team and they work hard every day.
In fact, the project will be fully launched in the beginning of 2019, I hope that the game will be able to quickly gain a large audience, as this will allow it to actively develop.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

But the fact is that speculative capital at the expense of its volume can greatly affect the current conjuncture.
Yes, but the cash flow generated by the product is of primary importance. The more successful the product, the more this flow and the more expensive the project tokens are.
These are interconnected things. Expected profit affects the price of the token and vice versa. Ideally, both of these indicators should grow evenly over the course of the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

I would like to know what is the current profitability statistics between offline games and online.
Offline games? Do these still exist? I do not think that they can generate profits all the time. This is an outdated model.
Offline games have an adequate model of monetization, but I think its pontential is less than that of online games. In any case, they occupy part of the market.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

If the project is successful, it makes sense to keep assets in it for at least several years. Selling assets that make a profit is very unprofitable in the long run.
Perhaps it makes sense to fix part of the profit.
If you need liquidity then this is the right decision. If you have free money, it is better to increase your share in a profitable project.
But it is worth doing for the sake of diversification. No matter how good the asset is, having a balanced portfolio is very important.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

The time of such companies has passed, now only projects with a real product have a chance to get good funding and enter the global market. I think that this project is as follows.
I agree with your assessment. I have seen the statistics and it follows from it that now only projects with a high readiness of product availability receive good results when conducting ICO.
This state of affairs became apparent after many promising projects could not fulfill their roadmap. Investors began to choose more reliable options for investment.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

In fact, the project will be fully launched in the beginning of 2019, I hope that the game will be able to quickly gain a large audience, as this will allow it to actively develop.
I can assume that the beginning of the year is a good time to start such a project since it coincides with the holidays in the Asian region.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

These are interconnected things. Expected profit affects the price of the token and vice versa. Ideally, both of these indicators should grow evenly over the course of the project.
Taking into account the fact that expectations and forecasts are based on the real work of the project, I can say that this is a basic indicator and it has the greatest importance.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

kingslayer.io/
Will the project site implement online monitoring of the amount of money raised?
This is usually done at the ICO stage, now presale is in progress.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

But it is worth doing for the sake of diversification. No matter how good the asset is, having a balanced portfolio is very important.
Here I fully agree with you, if we are long-term investors, then we must balance our portfolio so that in any state of the market our assets are liquid.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

I wonder if there is a relationship between the release date of the game and the attention of the potential audience? Perhaps more profitable to make a presentation of the product in any specific periods of time.
I think that the gaming community very little depends on the time of year, some dates or something like that. Especially if we are talking about global projects.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

This will depend on the amount of funds collected and the possibility of developers to carry out a wide advertising campaign.
I think that now the bounty campaign would be very relevant. In fact, this is free advertising at this stage.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Uniform growth is very important. A crypto market has a large volatility per se, and if a high token volatility is imposed on it, then the value changes too inadequately.
High volatility alone is not bad, but sometimes it ends in a bubble and a subsequent deep correction. I think that everyone would like to avoid this scenario.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

I wonder if there is a relationship between the release date of the game and the attention of the potential audience? Perhaps more profitable to make a presentation of the product in any specific periods of time.
I think that the gaming community very little depends on the time of year, some dates or something like that. Especially if we are talking about global projects.
I think so too. It would be nice to get into such a time when there are no announcements of other games, this would allow to become the number one informational topic in the gaming community.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Here I fully agree with you, if we are long-term investors, then we must balance our portfolio so that in any state of the market our assets are liquid.
Regarding this project, I assume that since the release of the game, the tokens will have good liquidity.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

I think so too. It would be nice to get into such a time when there are no announcements of other games, this would allow to become the number one informational topic in the gaming community.
I do not think that's possible. In this industry there are constantly new projects. On the other hand, I have never heard of such projects using the blockchain.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

If all tokens intended for sale at the first stage will be sold before it ends, will this change the ICO timing?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

I think that now the bounty campaign would be very relevant. In fact, this is free advertising at this stage.
At this stage it is free, but in the future we get such a situation that the influence of the bounty hunters on the project becomes significant. Many investors do not like it.
I can assume that the decision to conduct a bounty campaign will be made depending on the success of the first phase of the presale.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

The game is decentralized in terms of storing player assets. Game changes depend only on developers.
I think that this is not very good. I think that the community should choose which changes to make and which not to make by voting. Developers should only implement the ethos of the technical side.
Many people are radically concerned with adding changes to the work of the blockchain and to the work of applications. Therefore, there may be a lot of disagreement in the community after changing the balance even if the changes were approved by most users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: