Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Are you a project investor?
The ICO of this project has not started yet so I cannot answer yes. But I am considering this possibility.
The bonus when investing in the first stage looks very attractive.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

In order to make a profit from a particular project, it is not necessary to wait for the growth of the entire market. This is an additional positive factor, but it is not decisive.
You are right, but investor sentiment is usually determined by a market index.
If we take the prices that were reached at the bottom, then we can say that the market has long been in the growth phase.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

We have to take into account that now there are fewer active projects, therefore the load of blockchains has also decreased. Therefore, according to the laws of the market, the cost of transactions and the execution of smart contracts becomes cheaper.
Thanks to the progress of all these opportunities are becoming cheaper. Computational power, cost of Internet traffic, etc.
The only thing that is more expensive is the cost of attracting an audience. That is why the amount of marketing costs is constantly growing.
The best advertisement is a working product. It seems to me that in the field of marketing a bubble has formed, sooner or later it will burst.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Statistics confirming this are in white paper:
https://i.imgur.com/so9MRy8.png
I am surprised that the consoles are in last place.
Apparently they are the least universal compared to other devices, so they have a smaller market share.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.

Probably the whole thing in complexity. Although this category of tokens is most suitable for game projects they are very rarely used. One mistake and all hacking can not be avoided as well as code attacks.
Do tokens of this type use another weaker code? I thought they were programmed in the same language - solidity.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

The only thing that is more expensive is the cost of attracting an audience. That is why the amount of marketing costs is constantly growing.
If the project collects hardcap, or even half, then the marketing costs can be spent on the maximum option.
Sure. I think that the project will develop successfully even if only the soft cap is collected. I assess the concept of this project as very promising and I think that many people appreciate it in the same way.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Bitmedrano040117

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

If we take the prices that were reached at the bottom, then we can say that the market has long been in the growth phase.
But if we consider the process taking into account the waves, then everything is not so optimistic as we would like.
I do not think that technical analysis is applicable in the crypto market. The market has consolidated and is waiting for growth.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

I think that smart contract audit solves this problem.
It would be nice if the team provided information on the audit of smart contracts. Users should know that they are protected. All projects must provide such information.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

I think that in the world of cryptocurrency it is very difficult to get some people to do something. This is the freedom to create and develop your blockchain. If investors do not require this, the team may not do so.
I largely disagree with you. Not all users understand smart contracts. Therefore, they need information about whether a smart contract has a vulnerability or not.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Statistics confirming this are in white paper:
https://i.imgur.com/so9MRy8.png
I am surprised that the consoles are in last place.
Apparently they are the least universal compared to other devices, so they have a smaller market share.
Sounds reasonable, perhaps this reason is crucial.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Mobile games have huge advantages - they are available always and everywhere since modern people do not part with a smartphone.
You are right. Mobile games cover a much larger audience than ordinary games. Many more people actively use a mobile phone than play computer games. In addition, smart phones are actively developing.
Even if we take into account the fact that the performance of smartphones is less than that of PC and consoles, then considering the game through streaming services, this equalizes their capabilities.

muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

There are many projects that have a direct focus on the gaming industry. The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to learn more about the difference of King Slayer with other projects so that it can compete in this exciting market? What specific strategies do you have in place to reach the goal of attracting hundreds of millions of users?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

I see that the use of blockchain in the game looks quite reasonable. This list of benefits is significant.
I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.

Probably the whole thing in complexity. Although this category of tokens is most suitable for game projects they are very rarely used. One mistake and all hacking can not be avoided as well as code attacks.
I think both these blockchains have the same security.
Bitmedrano040117

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

This sounds particularly interesting given the storage of such things in the blockchain.
Transfer of digital assets looks very simple. This is one of the main advantages of the blockchain. And cryptocurrency. If you own your private key, you do not need to prove ownership.
The main difficulties in interacting with the game interface. But as can be seen from the example of other games, it is easily solved, so this approach is very promising. Rather, many games in the future will work in a similar way.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

It would be nice if the team provided information on the audit of smart contracts. Users should know that they are protected. All projects must provide such information.
I think that in the world of cryptocurrency it is very difficult to get some people to do something. This is the freedom to create and develop your blockchain. If investors do not require this, the team may not do so.
I think the audit will be conducted before the final release. It makes no sense to audit the intermediate options, as it costs money.
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

Mobile games have huge advantages - they are available always and everywhere since modern people do not part with a smartphone.
You are right. Mobile games cover a much larger audience than ordinary games. Many more people actively use a mobile phone than play computer games. In addition, smart phones are actively developing.
After the possibility of streaming games in YouTube or twitch is made, plus connecting a smartphone to large screens, the need for consoles will completely disappear. Mobile games are the future of the gaming industry.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

A demo version of the game has already been created. As I understand, before the full release of the game it remains to work out the work of the blockchain and you can start marketing. In the future, the game should be profitable.
If it helps to attract new users to cryptocurrencies, then it will be good. I also think that it is important that the game be available on all mobile platforms.
This game is innovative in several ways at once - mobility and blockchain can make it a leader in its genre.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

In addition, most people are accustomed to the ERC-20 tokens and invests only in them. Other types of tokens do not have such confidence and popularity now.
ERC-20 blockchain is the undisputed market leader therefore it is reasonable to do the project on it.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

But if we consider the process taking into account the waves, then everything is not so optimistic as we would like.
I do not think that technical analysis is applicable in the crypto market. The market has consolidated and is waiting for growth.
This is a hard question. Predicting the future is virtually impossible, but different methodologies sometimes make it possible to understand the algorithms for the development of events.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

This is very cool from the point of view of those people who have such things.
Grin true. But such events often go beyond the limits of this gaming community and will cause additional advertising to the project.
Yes, when people find out that someone bought an in-game item for $ 1,000 or more, then it becomes interesting to them what the item is and what the game is.
Sometimes these people start investing in these things without even understanding deeply in pricing models.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: