Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG  (Read 6762 times)
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

It is interesting how the interaction with the blockchain will occur. It turns out that the tokens will be released due to the execution of smart contracts.
Perhaps this will be implemented in this way. White paper says that pvp battles and clan wars will be prescribed in smart contracts. I think we will find out all the details about these technical solutions later.
If it is implemented in this way, it will be a novelty. I have not heard of such concepts before. But in any case at the moment it is only speculation.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

It seems to me that these are minimal amounts to invest. What is the point to invest 100 dollars? If you want to make a tangible profit, you must make a serious investment.
You reason correctly, but not always people have free money or money that they can put aside for several months.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

The simplest thing is to take part in the first round of presale and get the maximum bonus.
The size of the bonus is really very good, but not every investor can afford to invest $ 500 or more. Plus there are people who can invest only their free time that is why they are waiting for the bounty campaign.
It seems to me that these are minimal amounts to invest. What is the point to invest 100 dollars? If you want to make a tangible profit, you must make a serious investment.
Some investors now have few free funds as they have already made investments and are now waiting for the market to recover.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

I think so too, but in the future, most likely, access from any devices will be universal. In terms of the fact that players on any devices will fall on one server.
At the moment, such universality has been achieved at the PC, it is obvious that mobile games are also moving in this direction.
Theoretically, the blockchain allows you to receive universal information no matter from which device you request it.
Yes it is, but not all of the game part is reflected in the blockchain, so the value of other software remains important.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

If you take the gross profit of the creators of the games, it is obvious that it is provided to a greater extent by a large number of small expenses of users. Buying huge amounts is rare and they make up a small percentage of total cash flow.
If the game has a large audience, then it is much easier for it to make a big profit. Those companies and developers who have a great auth can skim the cream.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

This bonus of 75%, will be for those who invest at least 500 $ and in case of a very high investment, will the bonus be the same? Playing King Slayer will the mining ETH or King tokens?
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

At the moment, developers are guided by android. The demo version of the game is released for android, it is interesting for iOS whether the release of the demo version will be made or the release of the full game will be released immediately.
I think the second option. The game under iOS will be made when the game on the android will already fully work.
I looked at the roadmap of the project, apparently you are right. This is an informed decision. Developers act wisely.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

You reason correctly, but not always people have free money or money that they can put aside for several months.
I understand that not all people have the opportunity to invest. In this case, if they want to participate in the project, they can take part in the bounty campaign.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

As I understand it, mining will not happen at the expense of the software, but at the expense of performing some actions in the game. This will be part of the gameplay.
Such an approach will help the project to be more decentralized. To mine this way is much more difficult than mining by purchasing equipment and starting mining.
You probably meant that this method of mining is easier and cheaper than buying special equipment?
Crypofia

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Theoretically, the blockchain allows you to receive universal information no matter from which device you request it.
In this case, it does not matter what device to use. But for example, for IoT you need special equipment or special nodes for some blockchains.
The interface is not a big problem. If the blockchain is popular, then many tools are created for this. ERC-20 is the most popular blockchain at the moment.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

Theoretically, you can create (in the game) items with similar characteristics. But the developers are interested in maintaining the balance, so it seems to me they will not do that.
If there are characters in the game who have a crafting specialty, they will be able to create new things.
Typically, such characters have the ability to create simple (on average) items. Creating something unique requires unique components and many other resources.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

If the project has not found large investors at an early stage, then it is probably better to lower the entry threshold for small investors as much as possible. Now, projects need to fight for the attention of even small investors.
This project has a very small investment threshold. Receiving bonuses requires certain conditions to be met; if you are not trying to get them you can invest the smallest amounts.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

As I understand it, mining will not happen at the expense of the software, but at the expense of performing some actions in the game. This will be part of the gameplay.
Such an approach will help the project to be more decentralized. To mine this way is much more difficult than mining by purchasing equipment and starting mining.
Decentralization is a cool feature for RPG games. Many players will be interested in trying such a concept. If they like the gameplay, they will become regular players.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

If the project has not found large investors at an early stage, then it is probably better to lower the entry threshold for small investors as much as possible. Now, projects need to fight for the attention of even small investors.
Judging by the fact that a demo version of the game has already been released, the project has a significant initial investment.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

This project has a very small investment threshold. Receiving bonuses requires certain conditions to be met; if you are not trying to get them you can invest the smallest amounts.

Apparently in this project you can invest amounts ranging from a few dollars.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

кpacивый пpoeкт Cheesy, кaким и дoлжeн быть пpoeкт cвязaнный c видиo игpaми, cмoтpишь и cpaзy xoчeтcя пoигpaть, бpaвo кoмaндe paзpaбoтчикoв и зaпycкaйтe пoбыcтpee пpoeкт Wink

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Decentralization is a cool feature for RPG games. Many players will be interested in trying such a concept. If they like the gameplay, they will become regular players.
To translate the initial interest in a project into an interest in a game is an important task that developers must solve.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

You are right, but the bonus that you get when investing the above amounts is so good that it is worth to strain for it.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

In RPG games, you can usually get items from raids on some objects on the map - monsters or treasuries.
Really! I completely forgot about this obvious option. It will be necessary to make a competent balance between the amount earned and the amount spent in the game time.
It seems to me obvious that in order to get a cool item in the game you will have to either spend a lot of time or a lot of money. This system works in all games.
tilecuwi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Theoretically, you can create (in the game) items with similar characteristics. But the developers are interested in maintaining the balance, so it seems to me they will not do that.
If there are characters in the game who have a crafting specialty, they will be able to create new things.
Typically, such characters have the ability to create simple (on average) items. Creating something unique requires unique components and many other resources.
Yes, I was talking about the general possibility of creating objects in this way. I played RPG games in which there were characters with similar skills and I understand the mechanism of work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: