Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
Blackhawk143 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?

It can a little but there is no big influence. Or you thing that Chinese guys will be so eager to sell 10-20 BTC for gifts and baozi?  Smiley

Lol, you are right. nobody will sell their btc for gift. Let's see what will be happen.
Ghotel168

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Maybe in a big day sepet this is the increase in and also there we should be more careful in the digital world, crypto and the trading, let's see, I'm not proud of this positive growth.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

it seems that it will not affect the price of bitcoin because I see that today there is a rise in bitcoin prices and hopefully it will continue to happen.

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

yes it will affect the price as many Chinese will be going on holiday and probably they will pull out their money, but worry not the bitcoin price will be stable again. There is a dip in bitcoin price whenever a holiday is ahead. When bitcoin price falls just have the patience for the market to recover.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Maybe a little bit,because as we know, in the past weeks the bitcoin becomes weaker crushing to about 7,000$ in the market but before the Chinese new year the price elevated again and now it reaches 10,000$ and up..
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

I don't think so it will affect the price of the bitcoin.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Lots of people are thinking about it and more afraid of it.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

I think everyday or whatever holidays come affect the bitcoin price according to its flactuations.Rise and fall we need to be patience in what happen in our investment now waiting for recovery and keep on holding until it was back.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

We can easily compare this year's movement of the price with previous years' charts. It is obvious that this holiday will not affect the price as much as it happened a month ago.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

I think Chinese lunar new year could affect bitcoin price because people will buy and hold them instead of sell them for money
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I agree that the "Chinese New Year" is an important moment for the entire crypto-currency market. Now it is very important for Bitcoin to gain a foothold above the $ 10,000 mark in order to continue the growth.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

I agree that the "Chinese New Year" is an important moment for the entire crypto-currency market. Now it is very important for Bitcoin to gain a foothold above the $ 10,000 mark in order to continue the growth.
I just can not understand What is the humidity of the Chinese New Year for the world crypto currency? In what connection I can not understand. Perhaps the demand for crypto currency, including Bitcoin has a greater degree of importance than Chinese holidays.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

up to this point doesn't seem to be any effect of the price of the coins because of the Chinese new year. the price of the bitcoin fixed up and down slowly, perhaps if you want to ride more and can wait a few months.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I doubt it will affect the price downwards at the very least. I mean, if you're on holidays over the new year, you probably aren't selling. You also aren't buying, so will likely mean the price will stay sideways unless something significant happens that impacts other markets outside of china.
Mordvin

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Well, as we see the Chinese new year has had a positive impact on bitcoin

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
Chinese new year already affected bitcoin price in the past couple of weeks, mate. Today is the second day of new year in Chinese calendar. Market will recover in near future.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Hopefully, after the Chinese new year will make the price of the bitcoin climb back along with all the altcoin that there's been a long time since the price of coins down and nearly a few.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

As we can see price has just started to grow, the market has again deceived all and went in the wrong direction. Keep the bitcoin
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

i dont think chinese new year is that much huge event that will cause price to spike and we already know chinese government has banned ico and crypto usage so it will not affect anything but this year will be usage as many countries are taking btc as consideration and forming regulation for cryptocurrency as it will obviously grow in price.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

How can current events affect bitcoin price, anyway? If bitcoin will go up or down in Chinese holidays it is clearly coincidental and there is no meaning behind it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: