Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Yes, this kind of situation happening is look like from the last year so chinese investors has a big impact on cryptocurrency market, but as of now prices are still not moving forward and there's even price decrease from time to time so i think this time the market of crypto become larger and shares of chinese investors become a bit smaller compared last year and with that we can assume that their impact become lesser as well.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
joanaedwards

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

yes i think it will be influential, as will sell coin they have to celebrate chinese new year Grin
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

I think there will be no impact, after all, it has been very few people involved, most of them are from other countries. Digital money grows long in a free country.
I think it will affect the new investors in this market because they have not had a good psychology and have not experienced many fluctuations of the market. But for investors who have long been involved in the market, the bad news from China is so familiar, as Lunar New Year in Asia no longer affects the cryptocurrency market.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

I think that now there is an inca of great uncles with tight wallets. And all the news about the holidays and so on is just an attempt to explain the market movement. Now we are watching wave C. It will end and we will go into growth

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

before and after the Chinese new year if I see bitcoin no change that is so mean in price and more. It could be said this does not matter at all.
Ferber

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

The Chinese New Year is over, growth was observed at the beginning, now there is no high growth, there is even a slight drop. It seems to me nothing depends on the New Year.
LZBN

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
I think crypto community grow to much and holidays in any country could not influence on BTC price
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

The Chinese New Year is over, growth was observed at the beginning, now there is no high growth, there is even a slight drop. It seems to me nothing depends on the New Year.

Well, that was obvious the New Year (especially Chineese) won't influence on any price. Why should it?  Sad

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Chinese holiday can not affect the price of BTC. It was influenced by the bans that were recently carried out in a number of Asian countries.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
Most of the times holidays mean spending your savings and in relation to the Chinese new holidays or new year I think the market has remained unchanged and knowing the Chinese to be among the biggest investors I dont think we are going to have a negative impact from this holiday probably when they are back their presence will be felt.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

it seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I don't think if that will affect the price of BTC, looking at last year graph it was normalize but Although it was waving because BTC price aren't always stable.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

You're absolutely right, but it's temporary, do not worry
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

it seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.

Chinese holiday was totally affect to the movement of all crypto currencies, but after increasing up it was fall down immediately. However I think Chinese New year had no large impact to the digital society because banning of crypto in their country was not yet eliminate.
I wish one day bitcoin and other cryptos we're accepted again by Chinese country to increase more again their price.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

before and after the Chinese new year if I see bitcoin no change that is so mean in price and more. It could be said this does not matter at all.
Yes, I also believe now that it was not necessary to link these 2 events as the rise and fall of bitcoin and the Chinese New Year. Yes fall now there are but I think you need to look for the cause in another.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

which affects the price of bitcoin not just china alone, but many parties are involved.
Chinese New Year May be only a small effect of declining Bitcoin prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I think crypto community grow to much and holidays in any country could not influence on BTC price
But remember that China is in the first third when we talk about amount of users, we could just follow past trends but we won't be sure in 100% ever.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

The Lunar New Year has passed a week ago and bitcoin prices have started to improve in recent times, but now there is a decline and not just bitcoin but altcoin is also experiencing a drastic decline may be another factor behind this altcoin price decline.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
raflez

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Bagaimana China Bisa Mempengaruhi Harga Bitcoin - Pada 9 Februari, 2017, harga Bitcoin telah anjlok lebih dari 9%. Penurunan terjadi setelah periode pertumbuhan, dimana nilai Bitcoin telah meningkat selama lebih dari satu tahun, dari sekitar $ 230 menjadi $ 1000.

Pertumbuhan sebelumnya dan yang utama penurunan terbaru terjadi akibat sentimen pasar yang disebabkan oleh berita dari China. Huobi dan OKCoin, dua bursa cryptocurrency terbesar di negara itu, telah mengumumkan bahwa mereka menghentikan semua penarikan bitcoin dan litecoin selama satu bulan. Jeda diperlukan bagi perusahaan untuk menerapkan pembaruan perangkat lunak. Mereka akan sesuai dengan peraturan AML yang baru, peraturan ini baru dikeluarkan oleh Bank Rakyat China (PBoC). Ini bukan peristiwa pasar pertama yang disebabkan oleh berita yang datang dari Republik Rakyat Cina. Inilah hubungan antara bitcoin dengan China:
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

I'd go with a probably, who knows those Chinese people...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: