Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?  (Read 4924 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
ethereum and bitcoin is good for long term investment, as you can see, they made a name over the past year, you can also check it yourself, but I know you dont need to do that because they are both popular in the crypto market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

You can invest in
Neo
Waves
And Xrp on the long term

You can invest in Etherum too
It will worth a fortune soonest
Loran Lann

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

The best option for long-term investments is bitcoin and ethereum. but in my list there are also other altcoins-iota ada  eos.I plan to hold this altcoins for at least 1 year.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

ethereum and bitcoin is good for long term investment, as you can see, they made a name over the past year, you can also check it yourself, but I know you dont need to do that because they are both popular in the crypto market.
Long-term investment is one of the right ways, and you have enough money to invest in one of crypto currency, I'll just suggest you one coin to buy and the coin is none other than bitcoin. Go for the bitcoin and keep holding
it for as long as you can and then you'll end up making a huge amount of money.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

I think a best choice now is ETH BTC, I beleive ETH and BTC increase again.
yes it is right BTC and ETH it will be the best investment for longterm. and now it is best time to investment in both coins. both are most valuable currencies in market. it will increase tell june and will give big profit in return. i also invest my money in BTC and ETH before one month and now i am in profit but i will hold my both currencies tell December 2018. and i hope i will gain 3x profit in return.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Anything of low value altcoins within the top 10 market charts is a good option for long term investments in my opinion. The longer you hold them would most likely reduce the risks and increases your profits. Just make sure you don't get affected by continues crashes whenever it happens again, set a goal to your portfolio and sell them when they reach it.
Even good and promising coins have their ups and downs. In addition, each coin has its own long difficulties and troubles. Therefore, it is best to carefully monitor the development of your coins and use their rise and fall in price to extract additional profits. Simple long-term retention sometimes does not result in a profit at all, or it turns out to be insignificant.

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

Ethereum and Neo are best coins for long term investment in my opinion. They can gives you big returns in long term. Ethereum and Neo are looking very promising for future and they have high potential to grow.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

For the long term to invest in, I would prefer to choose BTC. Coming up to Altcoins, I would say ETH,EOS,Ripple are the best choice on market now.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

For the long term to invest in, I would prefer to choose BTC. Coming up to Altcoins, I would say ETH,EOS,Ripple are the best choice on market now.
Great choice. I also invest in these coins. But instead of ripple, I invested in NEO. It seems to me that this is a more perspective project.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Ethereum would be a good choice, since it has a platform for the development of decentralized applications, which is totally free, so Ethereum is a door for the emergence of new alternative currencies, since it helps in their creation, besides Moreover, Neo should also be part of its long-term portfolio, the two are very similar.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

The best coins for long term investment are Ethereum, Ripple, Wave etc , these coins can give you huge profit now but if you can afford to buy some BTC then it is the best option for long term investment.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

bitcoin and eth is the only coin that i can suggest to you that are good in long term investment , because that is the coin that has been established its good coin foundation meaning that is the good coin to invest and have a good profit in return.
When we invest, we assume that the market will grow, we do not expect a fall. But when the market grows smaller coins grow faster than bitcoin and ETH. I do not think that you should invest in them, they are too slow.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

From my point of view the best coin for a long-term investment is Ripple. In 2017 alone, XRP gave 36000% returns and it has been growing since. Since it’s being used by all the financial giants so often, it has liquidity that is rarely seen in cryptocurrencies. It is currently the 4th biggest currency out there with market cap of over 39 million USD. So it’s definitely one of the best choices for a long-term investment.
mwyzyducdm490

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

The best choice for long-term investment for me at this moment is Bitcoin but if you don't want Bitcoin, we also have a choice. The best thing to do is to check what is the top 10 market charts. I think the top ten market is a good choice to invest.
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO

I have been a fan of NEO for a while now and the benefits are amazing!! Several airdrops were announced this week for NEP-5 token holders.

![ava airdrop.jpeg](https://steemitimages.com/DQmTFrkc1pVAHVEWYT8LSYbybDL8NkACAndGbLJ41aWzyUw/ava%20airdrop.jpeg)
The newest airdrop announcement comes from Travala (AVA), (previously Concierge (CGE),recently rebranded), to qualify for the AVA airdrop you need to have at least 2000 Switcheo (SWH) in your NEO wallet. The airdrop campaign will begin on May 18, 2018 and the snapshot will be taken on the 18th as well. AVA will be listed on Switcheo exchange, May 22, 2018.

This photo is a screenshot from Travala Telegram showing admin confirmed dates
![SmartSelectImage_2018-05-10-11-00-20.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmXrSta6oj3cmif6VA9eNuNWLgRBasoFhJi3EsS4pnamBP/SmartSelectImage_2018-05-10-11-00-20.png)

Concierge decided to rebrand to Travala because they felt it was important to have a .com website domain. Unfortunately the domain for Concierge was purchased before they were able to acquire it. Having a .com domain would attract more attention and in my opinion, Travala is more appealing than Concierge.

![travala-rebrand.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmcw1aRq9rgGXGkLmo9xtNASSKptFFaFatDnFG3C9UJ749/travala-rebrand.png)

The following explanation of Travala was taken from ICO Bench:

“Travala.com was designed to be a real-world use platform and by utilising the NEO blockchain it allows us to position ourselves above potential competition operating within the crypto space. NEO operating at 1,000 transactions per second with the aim to be running at 100,000 TPS by 2020 [as mentioned in NEO Devcon]. With the current speed of a transaction taking approximately 30 seconds to complete, which is something, a travel booking platform needs to consider competing against market leaders such as booking.com, KAYAK, Expedia.com, Viator or agoda.com. Costs per transaction cost just a drop of gas [less Thant $0.001]. NEO offers an eco-friendly approach by utilising the proof-of-stake protocol. Furthermore, eliminating any associated economical and environment issues associated with other blockchains. NEO consensus offers government compliance which Travala.com will incorporate once we begin advancements in new and emerging markets and regions across the globe.”

Use the following links for more information, updates and to get answers to any questions you may have.
AVA airdrop announcement   https://medium.com/switcheo/update-switcheo-travala-com-partnership-26d4db551314
Telegram announcements  https://t.me/Travala_announcements
Telegram                                 https://t.me/travala

![switcheo.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmUMCiaypgPyc3VRw1cw8MrNwpxwWWYqDu6UFzzJy9ZWhu/switcheo.png)
Switcheo Exchange           https://switcheo.exchange
Website                                   https://switcheo.network
Telegram                                https://t.me/switcheo

![mct-token.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmWGHosE2abaWnFWDzAEZM9XTtprRwQh26v6LZjRoS5Riw/mct-token.png)
Yesterday, May 9th, there was an announcement that all NEO addresses that had received a transfer of any NEP-5 token on the NEO mainnet before May 8, 2018 would receive 1000 Master Contract Tokens (MCT). So that means if you at any point, prior to May 8th, had an NEP-5 token in your wallet, you will get 1000 MCT for each token. For example, if you had Ontology and Red Pulse, you will receive 2000 MCT.

This airdrop comes from Splyse development group, the same development team behind the HashPuppies game. See my previous blog for more information about the airdrop and the use case for MCT. https://steemit.com/contest/@mistib/the-power-of-neo-airdrop-announcement

Join MCT’s official discord for any questions you may have. https://discord.gg/EneedC8
There have been several people going to the NEP-5 token creator (ie ONT, RPX, SWH etc) asking questions about the airdrop, please understand that they found out the same time we did so they are directing to the official MCT discord.

![spot airdrop.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmSH6QtappRid37PTEixpzGrDqHgtaJfy6hGX3TtDqJP9K/spot%20airdrop.png)
**PLEASE NOTICE THE DATES FOR AIRDROP REGISTRATIONS IN THE PHOTO ABOVE**

On Monday, May 7th, Spotcoin announced they would be having an airdrop for those that hold Red Pulse (RPX), QLink (QLC), Switcheo (SWH) and Effect AI (EFX). Please see my blog for full explanation https://steemit.com/contest/@mistib/spotcoin-announces-airdrop-and-pre-ico-details

The airdrop registration will begin May 14th but it is advised to go ahead and register for an account on Spotcoin website now and you can do so with this link https://www.spotcoin.com/ref/9faac01a-2d41-11e8-9fe8-0e2c9ce2c3c8
Please pay attention to the individual NEP5 token registration dates for the airdrop. See below
![airdrop calendar.png](https://steemitimages.com/DQmQXHff79FC1KSSHk1HkhLb2zgVWFG6nK2QYKdNED9hJxZ/airdrop%20calendar.png)

There is always some kind of great announcement with NEO and NEP-5 tokens. I am very impressed with the NEO ecosystem community and the way the teams work together and help each other out. It is nice to watch in the different social channels and see members of different teams sharing projects of the other teams. This is not something you see every day and it really says a lot about the teams and where these NEP-5 projects are headed.

I recommend joining the NEO ecosystem family so you too are able to experience the great success I have.

Stay tuned and follow my blog for updates about The Power of NEO

**UPVOTE, FOLLOW, RESTEEM!!!**

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

Investing for a long time is actually a good idea, but you need to first find yourself a worthwhile coin that has not yet made hundreds of percent of profits in the market, having bought an already grown asset, you can wait too long for your profits. Consider projects that only appear on the market market and have a good popularity, for example EOS.
ngoclanhoang1999qb

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

I think the ripple is the best because, Ripple works with banks to change how they send money around the world - an important step to compete in today's economic growth.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

I think the ripple is the best because, Ripple works with banks to change how they send money around the world - an important step to compete in today's economic growth.

And I think that Ripple is the worst choice. A huge number of coins are in one hand, and every month on the market goes 1 billion coins. In any case, if it does not fall much, it will not grow either
vivuta113

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I think long term investment in the world of cryptographic currencies is the most reasonable. so you want to invest in subcodes Yada ico well investigated. my choice ico definitely.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Waiting for the bitcoine to fall into still low stages and invest in it after that. I personally stick to this option. Look and reason yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: