Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?  (Read 4928 times)
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

I think that investing in Ethereum would be a very good choice, because it is one of the most promising tokens on the market and its price is still very low so investing it now will be a very good choice. .
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have high investment value, and they all have high long-term investment value. So I suggest you can choose them.
You must invest into bitcoin.Bitcoin is good for a long term of investments .As we can see the value of bitcoin in the market in the past years and current year bitcoin is with a high return of investments in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I think Gifto is quite interesting and potential in the future. It aims at becoming one of the top decentralized universal gifting protocol. Gifto uses blockchain tech to manage the buying and giving of gifts. It may be one of the top altcoins in the online streaming industry.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Picking up long term coins for investment is actually depends on many factors. These factors may include technology behind that coin, practical usage of the coin, team responsible for development and updates etc. If a coin has been created with a strong concept which has many practical usage in future and has the power to attract buyers, then it is surely a good buy for long investment. For example, Litecoin, Ethereum, XVG, Stratis, Bitshares are some of the coins which have potential to give you a good ROI in long term.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
This is probably what everyone wants, even if there are small corrections, but then everything will be stable again, and it will be perfect. But is it possible that probably is not, now the situation forces us to constantly monitor the coins in our portfolio and hope that they will not garbage. The only thing you can rely on for coins from the top.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I would go with Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Waltonchain, Kucoin, QASH, BNB, Verge. In general terms, these are the ones that have a proven track record, or are internal tokens of exchanges, or privacy coin.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

I speak highly of POWR - Power Ledger. What is special about this project is that it focus on a resource we all have, we all need - Electricity. Think about it— trading electricity, you can trade with your friend, neighbour or just a stranger from a different country. Power Ledger’s vision is to put the power to manage the energy economy into the hands of consumers, and in my opinion, Power Ledger and other exotic cryptocurrencies has a major potential being the next giants with the best future.
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

For the long-term, you should choose an investment using bitcoin.
This is a great time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices currently down.
You can take advantage of this opportunity to get Bitcoin.
But in Cryptocurrency, the value of the price can change at any time, and risk fluctuating, So you are not advised to panic easily and you must be patient., In altcoins Apex (cpx) is great project
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Ethereum is the best coin right now to invest from any country. Consider the fact that Ethereum is in high demand and the sales in exchanges, and wallets are in millions. This basically means that there are millions of people who buy Ethereum on a daily basis.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

The best choice for now is bitcoin, this coin will be all time the best on the market and you can always invest on it, just look on the value.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Ethereum is the best coin right now to invest from any country. Consider the fact that Ethereum is in high demand and the sales in exchanges, and wallets are in millions. This basically means that there are millions of people who buy Ethereum on a daily basis.
Bitcoin and ethereum are best option in terms of long term investment method because prices is unpredictable and from time to time it regulates prices well in short period of time. Both coin has a brighter future because this is the top listed coin in near future which it has a potential to surpass fiat money.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Long term, I think for now the best coin is bitcoin and ethereum. You can try the two coins, or maybe there are other good coins like bch, neo or the other. but now see the market price is quite cheap, bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin to hold for long term.

drufilla01

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

I think you should pay attention to NEO. Apart from being a cryptocurrency, NEO is known for its niche smart contract feature just like Ethereum’s. Smart Economy, Digital Assets Storage and Exchange Automation are achieved through NEO’s smart contract. And coming from China, if it gets to receive the welcoming use that the Chinese always give to their startups, it’s bound to make it big in the industry.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

For long-term investment, the most potential currency is BTC and ETH. This currency has great potential and will increase in price in the future. They have a solid foundation, a large market, high value, strong community support ...
roxan iris

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

The best cryptocurrency for long-term investment is CAS Token, because you get more than a coin. You get a cryptocoin that is backed up by an ongoing strategy to support the online marketplace and a cryptocoin that is a hub for every other currency. Cashaa is becoming the backbone of the online financial world, and you can make a lot of money by investing now.
chriselda nina

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

I think it's probably Monero. Anonymity is best feature of Monero. The price of Monero has went up to over $200 in a very less time period, which was due to the high level of anonymity it offers.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

I believe in long-term development of Ripple. Transaction cost is minimal,  and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

In the current market, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum have high long-term investment value. You can buy some bitcoins and Ethereum to try it once.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

If you want to invest long term, then I recommend investing in Monero. This is one of the altcoin that I believe it has very good potential. Monero has very good technology. no one can hack. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no 3rd party can find the users of Monero. I think in the future, the government will strictly control the crypto. By then, Monero would be more popular because it has good privacy, and prices will increase. So, right now, when Monero is still cheap, this is a good time to buy Monero.

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

If you want long term investment i suggest to choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin for long term holdings. There's a tactics when you choosing longterm investment, you need to be sure that your money will be profitable when you put this to the investment, so put your money to the investment when the market is down to make sure that you still can earn profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: