Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?  (Read 4927 times)
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Top 5 cryptocurrencies would be a good choice for you. By investing in them, you can always be sure about their stenght and durability, so you would not loose dristacally.. As if invest in some new alts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

the best  altcoin to hold in the long term is ADA / ONTHOLOGY / NEO these are the coin which has a great potential to increase tremendously in the coming years... if you are looking for a.good profit, try to look for a good ICO. Please consider to your investment IPGOLD and some other ico that has a very high potential dor success. IP Gold is still on tokensale so hurry and buy some coin now.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

ETH has a long time life so I think you can choose ETH. NEO is just a young coin and can be a victim of crypto wars between countries so I would say NEO but it has a little bit risky future so independent one is ETH. Hopefully I think both coins are okay for invest that can bring about profit.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

I think the financial industry of the future will have no choice but to compromise with cryptocurrency. On that basis, for long-term investments, I think Ripple is well worth entering the portfolio.
true, all will cryptocurrency in time, because what will be done for the future presumably crypto is very advanced and fast development. for the ripple option it is right just need to wait time and hold the next few months and I suggest also to provide investment to ethereum coins are very stable and bring benefits when viewed from the roadmap.

Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

If for a long time invest you always go to the top three coin in the market bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. These three are the most stable coin in the market. Bitcoin is always on top of the list it is the pioneer of all the coins next is ethereum, ethereum is indemand in the past few years because many ICO is using their platform in exchange for their token. The demand of ethereum is high today. As long as there are ICO that is using ethereum the value of it will go high. And for a long term investment it’s really a good good choice. Next is litecoin who is doing good also in the market.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Top 5 cryptocurrencies would be a good choice for you. By investing in them, you can always be sure about their stenght and durability, so you would not loose dristacally.. As if invest in some new alts.

I would not go for top five. I will avoid EOS and will definitely stay away of Ripple. It is too much speculations around these two and Ripple already burned a lot of investors, so I don't trust it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

I will choose NEO, it has many new projects that are choosing its blockchain and not ethereum one.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

For now, the best long-term investment options include the top 20 altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin ,NEM. If you are already hodling BTC, I would advise investing in ETH as it has a great potential.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

I will advise you to look for a new coin with team of integrity and ability that can pool the crowd of  investors,join from their pre-sales and enjoy reasonable percentage of bonuses. The goodwill of team managers will bring about more demand for the coin,when there are demands, the price of the coin will definately rise within short period.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
You can choose these valuable coins for purchase and long term investment. But sincerely, I advise you not to invest long in the world of electronic money. Because the field changes rapidly. Previously bitcoin was the leading currency but now it is possible ICO, ETH or NEO. Each time each other.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

You want help? I say wake up and stop relying on other people's opinions to get your investment plans. If you wanna last longer in this industry, then I suggest that you do your own research and get to know as much as you can because if not, you will suffer unimaginable losses. That is the sad truth. W
You're welcome.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

If you want a long term investment I think the best choice for now are the altcoins in the market. Because they got the potential to increase their value overtime. Since there a large population of coins in the market it is harder for us to choose where to invest. So I suggest ETH, litecoin and Ripple.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

You can invest in top coin on coinmarketcap like BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA. But I think BTC also good even for long term investment. I think you have to invest right now because the price already low, and it's the opportunity to get big profit wen the price already recover.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Well it is best choice for now because who do have long term investment they will be benifit from the market because on the long run it would be benifical from it because on the long run they will going up and up

You can also buy all the top 100 in even amounts, lol. By doing that - you will definitely shoot in target Smiley At least some of them will be giving you some profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

In my own opinion, the best to choose for long term investment is by choosing to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. That was the best choice that I know so far as of now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:14 AM

I think if you want a long term investment the best choice is the Altcoins in the market because I am sure that it will increase the value anytime in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Bitcoins will be always the best coin for long term investment but if you do not have the good amount of  capital to invest then you can also go for ethereum because the price is cheaper and it has a good potential in the market.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

If you want a long term.investment the best choice is only the bitcoin and etherum. Because that two was in the top of the market where you can invest for a long term. So that will be my suggestion for you.

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:26 AM

My own adivise for you is to hold some reasonable coin with potential of growth and future prospects also considering coins that already have a working product and those that has gained their grounds in crypto . I am not being skeptical about new coin but just trying to play safe. Then research should be done on the market trend of that coin.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

For long term investment I think choice top 3 of coin market because I think that's the most stable coins. But I you are s gambler a bit its also good to invest in a low value altcoin for now while they are still cheap because maybe 5 years from now it will become strong and stable then you've got a lot to gain.
If your going for long term investment i think the best choice is to invest in Bitcoin even though the price or value is not stable i am pretty sure that in the future Bitcoin will dominate all . So go for Bitcoin in long term investment . Also Bitcoin is the face of cryotpcurrency so it is best to invest on it. The longer you hold also the Bitcoin the more possible profit will come. For now be patient and wait for Bitcoin time for rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: