Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 08:56:29 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL vs Day trading  (Read 3632 times)
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Grammatical daytrading will always be more profitable than simply holding prospective tokens. The problem is that few people can show quality daytrading in practice. Therefore, for the vast majority, there is a clear choice in favor of simply holding tokens.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to do day trading because it will gain profit in a short time.
If holding the coin then it will take a long time and it could be when we have long held the coin precisely the price down.
We recommend doing day trading because the risk is more minimal and we can get to it faster than holding the coin.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

its depend on you if you have trading experience and have lot of time then you can make profit from day trading but if you have not trading experience then hodl is best option it will give you good profit in future
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

it all depends on the person of each person. I myself recommend to do daily trading. I think daily trading is a job that has many opportunities to earn an income. and I prefer to do daily trading rather than just survive. by always looking at the market situation every day, someone can do the selling and buying and can speculate by looking for the latest news about cryptocurrency that can affect the rise and fall of market price. with that, maybe someone can already make a profit. and for the holders I also say it is a good strategy. because someone is holding, they believe that the price of cryptocurrency will definitely increase in the future, and they will get results. but in my opinion it will take a long time. I prefer to do daily trading. Because with daily trading, I can earn from day to day. maybe that's my opinion, essentially I would advise to do daily trading rather than just hold with a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think you can hold the stock at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating very strong, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and will increase sharply in the coming time, the market is up trend in short term. You may find that altcoin is falling very deep so the cord is a very good time for you to buy altcoin and keep it long term.
trunghieukt1995

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

In my Opinion, it's Depend on how much time do you want to spend in Trading? If you have a job and Crypto is just another income, you just be an Holder ( you must buy Altcoin or Bitcoin in low price). and if you have free time so much, spend trading is good idea
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

The difference between long-term trading and day trading is the fact that when you come up with this, day trading takes a lot of your time and entity whereas in the holding or long-term investments as it is called a one-time financial analysis is involved
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

The buying and holding of coins are done by the standards were all of the information including the technology is analyzed and the future importance and use of the coin is anticipated to give a rough estimate of the price value of the coin in the next year or 5 years
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

I enjoy both trading and holding and it all depends on how exactly I behave.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

Day trade is the most stressful one. You only trade in 24 hours. To trade you need very strong skills in this business, You get very fast profits but also very fast losses. Holding is for people who don't want to spend too much time on the market prices.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

Day trading is for the people who have much time for trading , enough skills in trading because day trading needs an powerful analysis to gain profits and Holding or long term trading is for the people who doesn't have much time in trading but this is also profitable but in a long term way.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Neither hodling everything nor selling everything within the same day will work for everyone. It depends on people, some go with their own strategy. Some will lock up all their investment in secure wallet. Some of them buy when the price is low and sell when the price goes up. I would suggest that, each individual to come up with a strategy which works for them and which will be comfortable for them.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Holding is for investors.
Day trading, or swing trading is for traders.
Investors put their money the do a lot of research and aim for a growth of the project's value in a long term (2,3,..10 years)
Traders just trade everyday, everyweek. They dont care about any specific project. They just love the volatility of the market.
The last thing: Holding is less work; Trading is more stressful
phucngungoc

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

Currently, I believe that you should only trade the day, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in recent days, the market is in the long-term downtrend so bitcoin prices will be available can continue to decrease at any time. You can also see the prices of altcoin are continuously reduced and no signs of recovery. So you should only trade the date at this point.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

With a constantly volatile market and the price of altcoin dropping so sharply at the moment, I believe you should only trade the day to make the safest and least risky income. If you want to hold a coin then I think you should just hold the bitcoin, you can see that the bitocin price is continuously recovering in the past and is uptrend in the medium term.
Rana90

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

If you have enough money, I think hold is the better option gor you. Buy some promising coin and hold it.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1004

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Holding is for investors.
Day trading, or swing trading is for traders.
Investors put their money the do a lot of research and aim for a growth of the project's value in a long term (2,3,..10 years)
Traders just trade everyday, everyweek. They dont care about any specific project. They just love the volatility of the market.
The last thing: Holding is less work; Trading is more stressful
well, maybe 70% of the trade you do, you hold it until the end of this year will be a good thing. well, we know the potential in the price of a very large bitcoin, especially at the end of this year, it's just that sometimes trading spend a lot of money we have.

htconem7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

I think this time you can hold bitocin, can see that bitcoin prices are showing uptrend very clear and can completely raise to $ 10000 in the medium term. So if you want to hold then you can hold bitcoin.

The market is fluctuating continuously so if you want to trade you can trade on altcoin to be able to reduce risk, there are many altcoin are dropping sharply and you can start buying altcoin and keep long term.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   Very important! without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I strongly believe that at this point you should not hold, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply today after many consecutive increases, then the current price bitcoin has returned to the down cycle of I believe that at this time you should only trade short term by day. The market is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict so always have a planned transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: