Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion on bitcoin, what's yours?  (Read 464 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

bitcoin can reach 20k in the end of years but it have a bad start in the beginning of the year but I trust in a few months bitcoin price will recover and back to 20k. so there's nothing to worry if bitcoin price has decreased. bitcoin will increased soon.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Bitcoin reach almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018. People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin and so called experts causing a fuzz that bitcoin will not survive this. But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon. I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.
This is what we are all expecting,  it is extremely unlikely this bearish market is going to be here all year, at some point things are going to improve and in fact bitcoin right is slowly increasing its price, we are once again above 9k lets see if we can get above 5 figures once again, now I do not know if we are going to moon again without a huge development like segwit but the price is going to recover, I do not have doubts of that.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

And this is why old Bitcoin holders are always confident that Bitcoin will recover. Bitcoin has crashed multiple times and every crash there is a price rise. Some financial experts or economist are just baffled on why it is happening.
In fact, this is nothing compared to some of the occurrences that has happened in the past and I believe that as some point, most of the long term holders from the beginning, already have the experience and have been able to make use of that experience to cultivate the habit of holding, no matter what the market is telling right now. Bitcoin is a decentralized market, it is normal to end up with this volatility, but at the end, it is nothing and all we end up seeing is a huge recovery after a fall.

OP sounds funny to me, there is even no country banning bitcoin and all these news are just some self-generated news by some group of people who want to take advantage of the weak ones. So far, the recovery is the one I am looking forward to while I pity those who disregarded all the saying regarding holding by those who have been in the system, and understands how all these ends up.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:15 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:50:25 PM by Victorycoin

I also agree with you, if you see the growth of bitcoin 3 years back almost every year bitcoin experiences this, and as a result, bitcoin can recover. could even exceed the price of the year before, and I'm not worried about this, this is a common thing. just a matter of time
Every trader shares your point of view, in exception of FUDsters, who out of ignorance and overzealousness would not see good enough reasons to buy Bitcoin when most traders are buying, only to start panicking at the next jolt in the market and possibly selling off at ridiculous rates, when they should instead be consolidating their holds.  

Bitcoin is almost a decade here with us and I sincerely think that its historical data, is rich enough for anyone earnestly looking for a sense of direction.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

In my opinion, btc should not be underestimated. I think the price will rise dramatically in the next few months as soon as the shock has been dealt with and the coin is stable again.
As you already wrote correctly, the same thing has happened in the last 4 years. The price then stabilized again in the later months and has increased considerably again.
So we can look forward to seeing how the price will develop this year.  Grin
The only thing that set bitcoins back are the investors who don’t know anything about it and are very quick to sell whenever they hear bad rumors about Bitcoin and this drops the value.
I do not think we can even call them investors they are just speculators that have no idea what to do with their money and invested in bitcoin thinking they are going to get great profits in a fast way and now they are realizing the huge mistake they made by investing in something they did not understood fully, but there is nothing to do people like that will always do that, but look it this way without them we will not enjoy as much profits as the ones we got.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

bitcoin can reach 20k in the end of years but it have a bad start in the beginning of the year but I trust in a few months bitcoin price will recover and back to 20k. so there's nothing to worry if bitcoin price has decreased. bitcoin will increased soon.
There is a huge possibility of that and I won't be surprised at all. We will still gradually go back testing previous tops, and once we even get to see news that can make the market have some pretty good rally, then this should not even be a challenge. However, whether the bitcoin rallies to the uptrend or we get to see some little bit of consolidation for a while, we are still holding and buying more if we see the chance.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Bitcoin reach almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018. People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin and so called experts causing a fuzz that bitcoin will not survive this. But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon. I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.
Yes we are lucky that we experience the price of $6k this year but most of us don't grab that chance of once in a lifetime because most of us are afraid to invest with bitcoin on that moment because they don't know if bitcoin will still go down more or will get higher again. To those who buy bitcoin in small amount then they are already lucky right now cause they've already earn bitcoin as of today.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Yes we are lucky that we experience the price of $6k this year but most of us don't grab that chance of once in a lifetime because most of us are afraid to invest with bitcoin on that moment because they don't know if bitcoin will still go down more or will get higher again. To those who buy bitcoin in small amount then they are already lucky right now cause they've already earn bitcoin as of today.
Price touching a level slightly below $6000 recently was indeed a blessing in disguise, because given the massive sell-off by FUDsters, it becomes hazy for many to see the invariable open invitation to create wealth that follows every plunge in the price of Bitcoin. However to the few that were able to make sense of that massive sell-off, they're no doubt happier for the wise trading decision they took. Bitcoin can rightly be said to be ranging around the the $10,000, ostensibly waiting for the next sensational news to repeat its history.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

in my opinion the bitcoin will continue to increase with the development and advancement of technology so many people recently came up with a million happily because bitcoin will be increased rapidly to become an attraction. the possibility of prices will start rising bitcoin in early March to $25 k and the end of the year 2018 may reach up to $35 k I expect this will occur on a bitcoin and gives the opportunity to become a successful person
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

This year is way more better than last year because as i can see, bitcoin has pumped drastically in just a span of two weeks after it was down by 5,000$ plus before it went down again. With that, i believe that it’s not the last pump bitcoin has this year and i also believe that there’s more than that pump in the coming days for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: