Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3447 times)
Cryptodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Merited by Barbut (2)

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Quiet a shocking scenario which we do least anticipated that billions been taking out on the entire marketcap which do lead up on sudden decline of crypto prices due to these fundamentals but I would say bitcoins price is never been stable but somehow it is on a calm phase where it do moves its price on smaller scales on a short period of time.I do have still the view that after those upcoming events or holidays in Asia price might recover but no one really knows.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptovirtuosity

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

There is no assurance yet that bitcoin has come to stabilise until what you have stated above is over and one may still watch what unfolds between now and march end.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.

I agree that nobody knows, that is something that is so close to crypto currencies currencies. Its cause bitcoin and altcoins are something's new for this world, they appeared out from nowhere. I didn't imagine this scenario 10 years ago. I started dealing with crypto currencies 2 and a half years ago and eben then I thought I am late for the party.
We will see what will happen but the fact is that crypto currencies are making or its better in o say breaking they way out of anonymity.
It not just Americana that are making new laws. Gibraltar is the one that will make some regulations before them.
Bitcoin market cap is already 150 billion dollars and going up. This is not the first time that something like this is happening, look at the past ans you will see that after Chinese new year price is having uptrend.  All prices is going up, let's hope that this uptrend will continue trough all February.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

The information is applauded and at the same time still needs to be closely watched. Optimistically, I believe it is coming up to stability more and more despite its volatility and the challenges it's withstanding.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Your joking right? Bitcoin won't be stable until minimum 50k and even then I think it will take until 100k to have enough money in the market to be quite stable. I would argue we need at least a trillion market cap before we see any real stabilizing from Bitcoin and even then probably not. The US dollar has 1.56 trillion in reserve notes and that is one country, Bitcoin is an international currency so for it to be stable it probably needs 5 trillion + at bare bones minimum.

Cryptodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Your joking right? Bitcoin won't be stable until minimum 50k and even then I think it will take until 100k to have enough money in the market to be quite stable. I would argue we need at least a trillion market cap before we see any real stabilizing from Bitcoin and even then probably not. The US dollar has 1.56 trillion in reserve notes and that is one country, Bitcoin is an international currency so for it to be stable it probably needs 5 trillion + at bare bones minimum.

What we all hope is for BTC not to go down again! And is it concrete stable, pined to 9000$ - NO .
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

You are the one who do make a joke i suppose. Price wont really be stable we do know that it cant really be regulated unlike on local fiat currencies which is centralized which means prices can really move anytime into any direction (high and low). Even btc would reach up 100k price per coin it doesnt signify it would come to a stable state soon.
Eia Eia Alala

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

It's not stable at all; it has just a moment with a little less volatility, but the up and down didn't stop
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

It is hard to believe maybe it is just having a hard time for its value to increase at this moment. It is quite impossible for its price to be stagnant because Bitcoin is naturally volatile . Fluctuations are always expected to happen. Ups and downs are happening although some of it are not obviously observable. Eventually its market value will increase and that is an enough reason to invest now.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

Its stabilizing and would probably be going up in the next coupke of months. Like in the hystory of bitcoin, there is always a drop and rise, but what makes it even more exciting is that bitcoin will always recover from a drop and it would be even higher than the previous price.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

I'm really looking at how the end of the Chinese New Year will affect the market. Almost all predictions pins its hope on it. Right now we are really into so much volatility, we will increased for 2 days follow by a small dumps along the way.

But I don't think that the market can be stable, there's so much influence outside that can change everything in a minute. I hope that the Year of the Dog will bring prosperity again and push the price above $10K so that all of us can breathe a sigh of relief.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ludwig van Cryptoven

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Anything is relative: if we look at the past weeks, now bitcoin appears stable, but actually it's moving about 5/10% per day.
If the same did the pair dollar/euro it would be a complete madness.
Anteros

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

I think that the price has already stabilized and there will be further growth.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

We all hope that bitcoin value to be stabilized, and the value this couple of weeks looks good. But its hard to determined the stability rate since the market is very unpredictable it can be change in a minute.

axellav

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

BTC will try take 9K for the second time in this year and then we'll see.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

The price of Bitcoin seems to have found a support level above $8000. That doesn’t mean that it couldn’t go lower though. We could see a few months of fluctuations in price before we start to see a recovery. Remember that the last big crash had a slow recovery period that’s lasted a couple of years before getting back to the all time high before the crash.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

Not all mainland markets of China are closed at 15-21, the market will run as usual, only the impact will be felt in the market, especially the crypto market.

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

True $ 8000 or $ 9000 is the bitcoin stable price before the December 2017 pump.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: