Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3451 times)
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Bitcoin price is unpredicted and it depends not only investors that buy it but bitcoin can become zero if all governments forbid it that's why only national cryptocurrency can survive if that currency will be created by governments.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon
I will agree that the price for bitcoin now was started to stabl3 unlike for the last few weeks that is really down..This is the reason that all of us makes happy.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Since we live in the world of 24*7 accessible global market, I am not expecting stability at least in the cryptocurrency market anywhere in next 5 to 10 years. We will experience many bull and bear runs in the price and price might even remain stable for some weeks but on a larger scale, I don't see any sustainable stability even today.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

The price is a bit more stable because there are less rumours at the moment. As soon as speculation rises we will see big movements again in price.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

The price is a bit more stable because there are less rumours at the moment. As soon as speculation rises we will see big movements again in price.

Yes price is more stable now as you have rightly mentioned that due to lack of rumors which are randomly posted which leads to fluctuations.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

When bitcoin price is stabilized! right to say is very difficult. It is dependence on Bitcoin users. Bitcoin supply is limit so when Bitcoin demand increases then bitcoin price increasing. So it very hard to say when Bitcoin price stabilized.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

This could be a fact. But I guess there is also manipulation happen that time. The sign of stabilizing is indeed showing and the market now is more promising than last months struggle.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

hahaha honestly you say there is a point and most traders players are china people who are definitely when their chinese new year needs a lot of money and make them sell the coin they have and you should not worry because it is certain they will recover the price back up when in the middle of this year.
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

The volatility is because of buying or selling depends on media: news and events.
Right now bitcoin is gaining momentum with legalization in many countries and it is a very long process.
Stability is at least a few years away.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

heh from 12 k to 9.5k and then to 10.5k
in a very short time
how can we call it a stabilization?!
I remember when it was like 4-4.2k very long time.. that was a stable time...

Yes that was stable time for long period now its consider when price is in almost same range for weekly level. Price is now very unpredictable and as such its sometimes hard to predict outcome price for next day. Many factor now influence on price and many are using media to place good and bad news about bitcoin and in this way try to manipulate with price. We saw that every time we see bad news price goes down and with good one price recover or go high for the moment.

Yes now the bitcoin price depends on media news if they promote positively the price will increase and if they tell anything negative about bitcoin suddenly it will come down. people will not do any research what media people are telling is right or wrong. they take sudden decisions and it will affect bitcoin price. I think now onwards the bitcoin price will never be stable for a long time.
Not only with bitcoin, everywhere media has got a big power to change anything. As bitcoin is a. Speculative thing, it becomes much easier for media to manipulate as they plan through negative spreading. At present stability gain is taking place to cross the $12000 mark, because for a longer time the price is fluctuating between $10000 - $12000

Media do create both the negative and positive news about bitcoin. I am talking specifically about the social media. It can create and ruin a status intentionally.
Social media is a strong enemy.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

I think at this time with the cheap price, if you want to get a nice profit, you can invest now in bitcoin, because the future price will be higher than the current price. So you will get many benefits.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Yes price is more stable now as you have rightly mentioned that due to lack of rumors which are randomly posted which leads to fluctuations.

I would advice you all to stop reading the reddit channels on bitcoin and crypto. They are full of shills and idiots who are into their own gains trying to pump every other shitcoin. Rumors are spread from there to all other social media platforms. They tend to bend the minds of the new people who are getting into crypto and drag their money to the wrong place.

I think at this time with the cheap price, if you want to get a nice profit, you can invest now in bitcoin, because the future price will be higher than the current price. So you will get many benefits.

What benefits are you going to get? I see this point being reiterated several times by shitposters. There is no benefit of buying btc - other than raising the price and trading profits when you sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

If Bitcoin price stabilizes the craze for it will stop and the demand will be zero. I think there wont be situation like price stabilize for any volatile currency, even share market which is existing for a decade has price fluctuation. Hope Bitcoin or any crypto price will get stabilized, may be it will trend in a particular price gap.
Cryptodiscuss (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

Bitcoin price is stable, and I think it will have slow but steady growth in this year, but when ETH go over Bitcoins market cap, and that will happen in this year, time will come that BTC price wont be the main thing that decide are we in bear or bull market.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

No one knows if its already stable . if it will go down or go up high . let's see if by the end of march it still in the same price so we can say its stable. But its now +5% everyday . so will see!
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

NO, bitcoin will never be stable unless being mined, all of it and demand for it will no longer a factor that can greatly affect its price. As of now the price of bitcoin has a lower volatility i guess as it is playing around $8000 to $10000 which i think not a possibility of being a stablize price of it. Time will come that the bitcoin's price will be stabilize but will soon go down as it will be converted into virtual money.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

Sadly we are again fluctuating a lot this time. The time when we thought that bitcoin will regain its dominance then sooner it started falling back to the earth. Lolz. Now I am pretty sure that bitcoin is most unpredictable thing and what could I say it is very very delicate.

The bitcoin is thing which can crack the shells of egg at anytime and might fall down.  Tongue

It might be hard to say at anytime bitcoin will stabilise in the price. I think we should let it be the way it is. This is all because of its decentralisation. The public ledger will keep fluctuating like this always. It’s good though.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

I think bitcoin will stabilize its price in the middle of this year because we know bitcoin graph and bitcoin movement in trigger of request and from getting bitcoin which is getting harder.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:58 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:00:11 PM by amih

Currently bitcoin prices tend to be stable and I think there are several factors that make the bitcoin prices look stable is the imposition of fees charged on China's state bourse market and of course this causes a decrease in trading volume of crypto currency. but this can not be a gauge that the bitcoin volatility will continue to be stable because until now there has been no accurate prediction of bitcoin price stability.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Currently bitcoin prices tend to be stable and I think there are several factors that make the bitcoin prices look stable is the imposition of fees charged on China's state bourse market and of course this causes a decrease in trading volume of crypto currency. but this can not be a gauge that the bitcoin volatility will continue to be stable because until now there has been no accurate prediction of bitcoin price stability.

Yes true, no one really knows bitcoins stability. Its price is like roller coaster sometimes it ups and sometimes it down. We should strive harder for the bitcoins popularity to invite more interested and willing to invest bitcoin. Traders also should work harder to increase its demand that causes its value to rise up. Its just a matter of demand and supply of bitcoins, the more investors, the more trading transactions will happen and that would make bitcoin's price go up. Its really hard but challenging bussiness here in crypto currency but just like any other successful people they were also striving hard to get what they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: