Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3451 times)
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

currently the value of bitcoin in my opinion has started to stabilize compared to last week, but it is still possible that the value of bitcoin will rise again at the beginning of March, because I see the current bitcoin has started up even though still not significantly
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

In the mid term i think bitcoin will be stabilize is just common sense of bitcoin activty in middle of the year

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Bitcoin prices are hard to stabilize. Daily price fluctuations according to market movements. At the height of the rise, it descends quickly. I also want the bitcoin market to be stable so people can invest and get richer.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Bitcoin prices are hard to stabilize. Daily price fluctuations according to market movements. At the height of the rise, it descends quickly. I also want the bitcoin market to be stable so people can invest and get richer.

I agree fluctuation is for all currency and cryptocurrency but lately the range of fluctuation of Bitcoin is somehow staiblizes, though I saw a recent drop in Bitcoin price.  It is really hard to predict Bitcoin movement.  We are all into thinking of the bullish phase of Bitcoin but now.. we can see it going down again.
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Bitcoin has gone up to $ 10,350 on February 18th, Bitcoin has been raised to $ 11,050, recorded 5 percent daily profits, positively influences the entire market with its speed. Many investors have probably started investing in the Bitcoin market of FOMO, or are likely to be missing, the last Within a few days it has continued its upward trend. Markets like South Korea and Japan tend to move by the word of mouth and, for example, FOMO mostly triggered strong volume in the Asian market. Shosun, another mainstream media channel in South Korea, noted that Bitcoin has created elasticity in the past month, and Kimchi Premium has started to appear again, more investors As the cryptocurrency again started to enter the market.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

I agree fluctuation is for all currency and cryptocurrency but lately the range of fluctuation of Bitcoin is somehow staiblizes, though I saw a recent drop in Bitcoin price.  It is really hard to predict Bitcoin movement.  We are all into thinking of the bullish phase of Bitcoin but now.. we can see it going down again.
Well even seeing some downfall I think it can be supported from this level, the value seems  to be gaining some good support level and even fluctuations are present its not that much unlike last month, we might see some stabilize position and much better to keep holding or if possible to buy more while waiting for another bullish market.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

currently the value of bitcoin in my opinion has started to stabilize compared to last week, but it is still possible that the value of bitcoin will rise again at the beginning of March, because I see the current bitcoin has started up even though still not significantly
I agree with you dev, bitcoin prices are getting better and getting stable. if this continues to happen then it is not impossible at the end of 2018 bitcoin prices can soar.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

what we we miss is also another issue, what made the rise of the overall market ? I mean how btc rose suddenly within weeks from 6k to 20k and this decline was not a surprise because the rise was not healthy. If we exclude this things than we can say that the price is already stabilized in the range of 9k and 11k which for crypto world is a normal thing.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

I think this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision. Because now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

I think this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision. Because now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins.

Too long. March would probably see the whales move here to initiate a bull run though not at the same level as december 2017. It's right now quite steady between 10-9k at a given time with a few corrections.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:02 AM

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

There is no assurance yet that bitcoin has come to stabilise until what you have stated above is over and one may still watch what unfolds between now and march end.
In my opinion, bitcoin will never stabilize me reinvest on bitcoin. the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and I hope everyone will continue to buy bitcoin to keep the bitcoin price steadily rising.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

I think the current price is stable, the market is recovering, and the price of bitcoin is growing steadily.

More and more people are joining the bitcoin investment, which is the biggest recognition of bitcoin.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

I think the current price is stable, the market is recovering, and the price of bitcoin is growing steadily.

More and more people are joining the bitcoin investment, which is the biggest recognition of bitcoin.

Joining bitcoin investment is a wrong way to put it. Rather more people are investing in bitcoin and crypto for future returns. Bitcoin is not a bandwagon on which people can jump and earn money right away. The way of earning money by investing into bitcoin is by trading it and selling it from time to time when pumps happen above the buying price. The way you speak is making bitcoin look like a sell-out and a outright ponzi-like scheme.

Too long. March would probably see the whales move here to initiate a bull run though not at the same level as december 2017. It's right now quite steady between 10-9k at a given time with a few corrections.

This stability did break a bit during the last weekend. I am hoping more trading chances will happen this week.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

There is no assurance yet that bitcoin has come to stabilise until what you have stated above is over and one may still watch what unfolds between now and march end.
In my opinion, bitcoin will never stabilize me reinvest on bitcoin. the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and I hope everyone will continue to buy bitcoin to keep the bitcoin price steadily rising.

People dont think that if they buy bitcoins then the prices will stabilise. This is not the mindset on which people are buying or selling bitcoins. They just see the market and analyse their position and weather they can afford buying or selling at that time or not. And if allot of peoples afforfability time matches, i.e. if more people tend to buy at the same time, this creates a virtual shortage of bitcoins and in response the prices rise.

So basically people manupulate the prices themselves but unknowlingly. Yes there are many otger factors involved with the pricing of bitcoins but this speculative growth and fall is one of the prominent one.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Bitcoin price is stable, and I think it will have slow but steady growth in this year, but when ETH go over Bitcoins market cap, and that will happen in this year, time will come that BTC price wont be the main thing that decide are we in bear or bull market.
LOL, I don’t think ETH is going over Bitcoin anytime soon. Even if it would happen, I don’t think it will happen this year and Bitcoin is the first and the is main concern of everyone. There are lots of attention towards Bitcoin, everyone invests in it, so it won’t be easy for ETH to take over. Although recently, lots of people has been going into ETH, but Bitcoin is still good. And for the price, this won’t be for a long time, the price will soon go up, believe me.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Joining bitcoin investment is a wrong way to put it. Rather more people are investing in bitcoin and crypto for future returns. Bitcoin is not a bandwagon on which people can jump and earn money right away. The way of earning money by investing into bitcoin is by trading it and selling it from time to time when pumps happen above the buying price. The way you speak is making bitcoin look like a sell-out and a outright ponzi-like scheme.

This stability did break a bit during the last weekend. I am hoping more trading chances will happen this week.
I will not call the market value of bitcoin to be stable as it keeps on changing most of the time. For now, the market value of bitcoin is increasing significantly and this is some good news for all those who were holding their bitcoins at hard times.

The market value of bitcoin will rise even higher but it will take some time for things to get back to their normal state. Bitcoin will surely help people in making a huge money.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

The wild price swings for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still a mystery. ... are invested for the long term, were expected to stabilize bitcoin's price movements.
Bitcoin price movement cannot be stable and we should even experience more swings since we are still in the early stage of bitcoin, with so much growth to look forward to in the future. I expect so much as we keep moving on though, but at the end of it all, I believe things are changing, and will change for the better. Stabilization that the OP is referring to is more like just a rest from the huge swing from up to down, which would not even last.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

It is probably premature to talk about any cryptocurrency price stabilizing. This market is still nascent and it won't be until a couple of years from now that we see it settle and prices reaching stability.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

BTC will try take 9K for the second time in this year and then we'll see.

We cannot predict the stabilization of bitcoin. One thing is for sure, the value of bitcoin will rise as years passes by. It may go down but it will back to its normal value again.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

The wild price swings for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still a mystery. ... are invested for the long term, were expected to stabilize bitcoin's price movements.
Bitcoin price movement cannot be stable and we should even experience more swings since we are still in the early stage of bitcoin, with so much growth to look forward to in the future. I expect so much as we keep moving on though, but at the end of it all, I believe things are changing, and will change for the better. Stabilization that the OP is referring to is more like just a rest from the huge swing from up to down, which would not even last.
Bitcoin price stabilization is yet long way to be achieved the up and down movement is caused by supply and demand in the market place. Because if there is a bulk dumping and there should be bulk buying that is why the move is a roller coaster ride .Because as we know there is no  third party that would serve as stabilizer like in usual stock exchange that there are big corporation that will manipulate the price. But we still believe that in the end bitcoin price will high because investors still patronizes it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: