Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:02:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3451 times)
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Now bitcoin price is stabilized.couple of week bitcoin price value in growth.but market are so unpredictable,any time price can be change.I hope bitcoin price value are increasing day by day.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

I think it is true that the price of the bitcoin is becoming stable because of the continuing manipulation of the whales in the cryptocurrency market. The whales have power to control the price of every cryptocurrencies.
One event that Bitcoin investors might want to keep an eye on is the next move towards coordinated international cryptocurrency regulations. G20 finance ministers said in March that would by July publish recommendations on the issue, based on close examination of the evolving market.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

When bitcoin confronts such negative news stories, the stability of bitcoin prices will actually be disrupted until it suffers a considerable decrease. Bitcoin is currently very sensitive to everything that happens in this world, therefore bitcoin is still not really very stable, because bitcoin will go down quickly unexpectedly and increase again for a long time.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Stable bitcoin price is in need because with the stabilization of bitcoin price then we will be easier when doing market analysis when trading if you get a loss then you do not lose much but only have a few losses and again with the stable bitcoin price we are easier to trade .

kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

There always seems to have been able, and technology. Cause I think it is because of money. The only one that is their own experience I support cryptocurrency not capitalism, but its value to become one will become huge amount of. Cause I think that they belong. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Yes, I think nobody knows, it is something very close to the currency of crypto currency. The cause of bitcoin and altcoin is something new to the world, they appear out of nowhere and I love it.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

So far the price does not stable. That is what I know about crypto price it wasn't stable. It goes up and down in just a moment and the pump and dump manipulators are possible that related to the price stabilize or not.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

Many of us thinking about profit and blaming bitcoin if we did not meet our gaol. But actually everyone are responsible to our own profit on how we deal the unstable market for the price is always goes up and down. Money is important to us because fiat measures the value of all coins in crypto. Not yet stabilized this market.
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I think, that all the things on this market is uncertain and unpredictable so far. If you are saying that the price will grow, it can same way fall into nothing, and vice versa.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Many of us thinking about profit and blaming bitcoin if we did not meet our gaol. But actually everyone are responsible to our own profit on how we deal the unstable market for the price is always goes up and down. Money is important to us because fiat measures the value of all coins in crypto. Not yet stabilized this market.

Bitcoin and any other altcoins are very volatile. Yes, we are seeing that the price of bitcoin somewhat stabilizes already but be aware that it might spike at any given time or it may go down beyond our wildest imagination.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I think the day, when Bitcoin price will became stable - is the death day for all of us, traders, because we earn money from this volatility, and if its gone - we are gone as well.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Every one of us continue trusting that bitcoin esteem will be settled and feels incredible that the incentive inside this couple of weeks has been increment however not that much. Ventures by step and it truly looks great . Price is now very unpredictable and as such its sometimes hard to predict outcome price for next day. Many factor now influence on price
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I think now onwards the bitcoin price will never be stable for a long time. Completely agree with your view. Bitcoin won't stabilize until most coins serve the needs of real economy, and you can use it instead of fiat. And by using it I mean actual use when even producers and manufacturers accept bitcoins between themselves
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

We don't even know yet, if that will be happen the status of bitcoin in all over the world will be stable that is great and it is advantages for us because our economics will keep on progress. The thing that I am praying to happen is those who doesn't have work yet will be grow together with bitcoin. Currently you are right it will not happen and the price of it will continuously fluctuate and the reason is that it is the initial stage of bitcoin
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

When it comes to bitcoins or altcoin, we can not say they are stable, because their prices are always fluctuating and constantly changing so they are always unstable no  stabilizes  may be hight may be down
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

I think the bitcoin stability is temporary, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and moving sideways during recent days, the market is knitting a slight recovery. But until now bitcoin prices are continuing to adjust and mitigate slightly, adjusted bitcoin prices have made the price of altcoin continue to fall sharply.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Bitcoin may be almost stable for now because it only rises and falls slightly, but Bitcoin will never be stable. indeed for a value that is currently a good momentum if Bitcoin is stable, but if Bitcoin stabilizes at a very low price, it might have a negative impact on Bitcoin on.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

For now, we can say that bitcoin's value has been quite stabilized for so long which can be a threat to our profits since it has not been growing ever since the year started and it is still falling bit by bit everyday. We should set ourselves ready for this dumps occuring continuously or else we would end up loosing more money in the future.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I think bitcoin prices are hard to stabilize. Because what makes bitcoin intriguing is because prices are unstable and tend to sometimes increase rapidly. I think bitcoin will still be in demand even if the price is unstable.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

I think bitcoin prices are hard to stabilize. Because what makes bitcoin intriguing is because prices are unstable and tend to sometimes increase rapidly. I think bitcoin will still be in demand even if the price is unstable.

many people and even especially me are lovers of extreme fluctuations in bitcoin, but there is one thing that can not be denied is too wild price movements will never meet the point of regulation and become the main reference in the balance of the world economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: