Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3449 times)
Remedios19

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

I believe that bitcoin price won't stabelise.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

Falling from $19000 to a very low rate doesn’t mean it has been stabilized. This is a normal thing that has been happening for years ever since Bitcoin was introduced, though last year seemed a lot different from other years, cause it went too high from the rate of $1k to $19000. I don’t know what’s going to happen this year, but I do believe that this year will be very much better than last year.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

You can clearly see that the bitcoin bubble is showing signs of rupture, the market is falling into crisis and is in a bear market in the long term. Bitcoin has dropped by more than 70% of its value and I believe that at this time you should not invest in bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further so you should only invest in short-term .
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

This kind of situation occured before so it does not look new, and if you study the past figures of bitcoin you can notice how it started to slowly increase after the Chinese New Year.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
You can see that bitcoin is moving sideways over the past few days, so the market is bearish in the long term, so I think this is a short-term stabilization, bitcoin will probably continue to fall. anytime. At this point I believe you should only trade short term and should end the day trading so that you can preserve your profits and minimize the risk.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Yes, it has been stable for the past 5days now and that's a huge sign that it will soon  come put of dip

We will not see the price stability very soon. Bitcoin will be swinging. the other cryptocurrencies will do the same. However, finally, BTC will rush to the Moon.

Even though we did not see the price stability today, it was fine because as long as the prices of bircoins is decreasing then we can still have time to invest in order to earn more profit in december when the market prices pumps up again.

Bitcoin price will never stabilize, why? it is just like stocks on stock market where it is controlled by investor and you cannot dictate investor to buy or to sold or even to hold it for a period of time , However bitcoin prove its excellence during past years which makes it as a leading coin on crypto and making it also  a good investment for a investor who are currently looking for a investment, you just need some research to make money out from it,

Naturally, it will be not stable at all but it will go up. I am waiting to see the price growth close to November. I recommend you not to sell Bitcoins and wait.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

I think bitcoin price is nearly impossible to stabelise. Knowing the fact that it's volatility is uncontrolled up until now then there is now way it's price could stabelise and not fluctuate.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

Right now, I think, that bitcoin's price won't stabilizes, because I think, that bitcoin's price continues growing slow, but will continue, and will stabilize somewhere at 10,000$ (because I think, that it's right price for bitcoin, as for miners and as for people who plan to use bitcoin for buying/selling goods) ofc too sad that bitcoin stopped dropping at ~6,200$, because I planned to buy at 5,000 - 5,500$, but I'm also happy that his price growing because  still holding some.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 06:39:07 AM by drmasa

I believe if bitcoin fluctuate in 20% price range per year, for example 7k-8.5k $, it won't be much different than strong fiat currencies, dolar,euro etc. That would bring crypto few huge steps to mass acceptance.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Bitcoin must became stable sooner or later, because if it is planning to be a worldwide payment method, the only way - is to be more stable priced.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

The crypto-currency market has high volatility. One of the main reasons for such extreme volatility is the lack of liquidity. The volume of daily trading bitcoin and other major coins significantly decreased after a major correction in January, along with the price of bitcoin
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

It had been very much unstable after you posted this. Still good opportunity for investors to buy at dips and sell when there is bull run.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Expect a harder fall before it bounces back to the good old $15,000 and up. Anyway, the price will never stabilize though, not at all.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Bitcoin price stabilizes some where between 6500 dollars and 7000 dollars hopefully bitcoin will cross 8000 dollars and next target is 10 thousand dollars the movement bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars we cna see bull run
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

actualy this kind of feed news gives us,hope to still moving forward to continue investing in cryptocurries,and give positive impact to the traders, to still believe that all of this bearish is only a temporary,otherwise as of now bitcoin is not so much stabilize even the other crypto coins when if we look up in the coin market caps,but theres a bull run coming that we've waiting for and maybe this is our hope to gain a good profits again.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

For now I think bitcoin is a bit stable. Banning and other negative issues had been overcomed by the trust some company gives by supporting the use of bitcoins and the legalizing of bitcoins in some countries lessen the fear of bitcoin holders. I think bitcoin prices will be going up again.

In my opinion Bitcoin prices have not been stable, therefore prices are rising rapidly and also falling rapidly. For me it is great if bitcoin prices are more stable. Maybe bitcoin can be currency.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Your joking right? Bitcoin won't be stable until minimum 50k and even then I think it will take until 100k to have enough money in the market to be quite stable. I would argue we need at least a trillion market cap before we see any real stabilizing from Bitcoin and even then probably not. The US dollar has 1.56 trillion in reserve notes and that is one country, Bitcoin is an international currency so for it to be stable it probably needs 5 trillion + at bare bones minimum.
You are the one who do make a joke i suppose. Price wont really be stable we do know that it cant really be regulated unlike on local fiat currencies which is centralized which means prices can really move anytime into any direction (high and low). Even btc would reach up 100k price per coin it doesnt signify it would come to a stable state soon.
No matter how much bitcoin users are it will not stable, how bitcoin will stable? No one manage Bitcoin and no taxes from bitcoin in every transaction dunno when it will be taxed. Bitcoin is very extreme in value and it’s very difficult to predict when the price is rising or falling.
We’ll see in the future will bitcoin be stable or still very extreme as today.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

The crypto-currency market has high volatility. One of the main reasons for such extreme volatility is the lack of liquidity. The volume of daily trading bitcoin and other major coins significantly decreased after a major correction in January, along with the price of bitcoin

Obviously the market prices is depending on supply and demand so its normal for the price to drop depending on the season where investors will invest even more or hold their coins and you can use that volatility in order to earn more profit depending on how good you are in trading.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.
I agree with you it’s true we don’t know is it bitcoin’s stability or not. Because no one control bitcoin’s price stability. And if it’s stable I'm sure it won’t last long.

Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

We'll see.
I agree with you it’s true we don’t know is it bitcoin’s stability or not. Because no one control bitcoin’s price stability. And if it’s stable I'm sure it won’t last long.

We dont know when will be bitcoin become stable, but I think bitcoins price will not be stable, theres no thrill anymore if bitcoin will have a fixed price, but as of now bitcoin stay at $5000+. The thrill will be gone if it has a fixed price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: