Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3449 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

I think that increase in bitcoin prices are a fluke honestly. I guess alot of new investors got into it and immedietly pulled out. But if you're asking about price stability in bitcoin, then we are a long way to go for this to happen. Bitcoin is really a young currency so this tends to happen. I'd give it 10 years more.
I agree with that, the 10 years allowance for bitcoin to grow is a lot of time for itself. I believed that in the future, we are going to see a very huge step up in bitcoin. These types of dumps and strong bearish market is just a challenge and i believed that we can easily surpass this if we will have just one mindset and that is to have a lot of patience.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

And suddenly, at the end of June we are worrying about bitcoins price, isn't it falling to the price of $0... Will we survive?
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

The price of the bitcoin cannot become stable because it has characteristic of being stable. You should always remember that the price of the bitcoin can always change. You should know when is the best time to enter and to exit trading for you to not lose.

t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

We cannot say anything, its mid year, its not late stabilize. We should not let anyone think in advance, we know how volatile bitcoin is. We should not entertain those who fear on the fall of bitcoin value. We should remember how bitcoin value goes high on before year end.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Not all mainland markets of China are closed at 15-21, the market will run as usual, only the impact will be felt in the market, especially the crypto market.

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

True $ 8000 or $ 9000 is the bitcoin stable price before the December 2017 pump.
I hope that it can still reach this price range by september to reach the peak of last year because many are actually thinking negatively right now. I hope this month of july 2018 will show some positive movement because the past month price was actually depressing for many.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

We cannot say anything, its mid year, its not late stabilize. We should not let anyone think in advance, we know how volatile bitcoin is. We should not entertain those who fear on the fall of bitcoin value. We should remember how bitcoin value goes high on before year end.
You're right on your point but not just on negative feedback is q cause of downfall. Actually, their are a lots of huge amount of investors in the bitcoin community which it's really fluctuates so much due to their huge amount and in times of cash out which they are going to sell. Well, it really cause q downfall and for me its hard to the bitcoin become stable since many people can afford in one time to buy a bitcoin on their own.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

In my own opinion, stabilization of the price of cryptocurrency is not necessary because we need the volatility in order to earn more profit in the future.

Oliver2

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Among speculative products, the price of BTC fluctuates the most. Although gold and stock prices also fluctuate, they are not as volatile as the price of BTC.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

The current price trend shows that the price of BTC is in a stable state temporarily, but it is also an unstable state at present, so it is not a good time to buy BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

I agree. Bitcoin prices is really volatile but it takes a lot of courage to hold and benefit from holding still once its price goes way up again as the last year. I think the price will not go as high as we want to at anytime soon because I see that it is now stabilizing and there are no quite excited big fish that is going to the market as yet - that is unless there will be good big news going in the coming days or months.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

it is true that there is an increase in trading volume which will then affect the increase in the price of cryptocurrency, and it will be very awaited by the holder of course

currently I think bitcoin has not shown the original price, because of some predictions, bitcoin prices will rise in the fourth quarter of this year, bitcoin graphics are still up and down because there are still some bitcoin holders panic
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

I think bitcoin prices can never be stable because the demand for bitcoin is so high that bitcoin will never stabilize always move up and down, you should be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to get a lot of profit.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

it seems that the bitcoin price can never be stable because of the very high bitcoin demand that makes the bitcoin unstable, the bitcoin will sell off and you should be able to benefit from the movement.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Quiet a shocking scenario which we do least anticipated that billions been taking out on the entire marketcap which do lead up on sudden decline of crypto prices due to these fundamentals but I would say bitcoins price is never been stable but somehow it is on a calm phase where it do moves its price on smaller scales on a short period of time.I do have still the view that after those upcoming events or holidays in Asia price might recover but no one really knows.

Another factor at that time of the year is the capital outflows from China. The Chinese are allowed only a certain amount of money each year (about $10k or so I think) by their government, and they tend to use a lot of this at the beginning. They send that out to USD, gold, houses in Vancouver, etc.

Now that it's the second half of the year and the Yuan is quickly slipping into the abyss, I think they are finding other ways to protect their capital. Bitcoin. That's probably why we've seen that recent bounce in that last few weeks.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

Definitely yes. People were all crazy about having Bitcoins and they rushed to buy this cryptocurrency. However, I suspect that the second wave of this hype is coming. we will see it this year already.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I get sad when I look at the price of bitcoin. despite the fact that the price has increased slightly, bitcoin is still very far from stable. And I'm not sure that bitcoin will reach 15-20 thousand dollars again.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

I get sad when I look at the price of bitcoin. despite the fact that the price has increased slightly, bitcoin is still very far from stable. And I'm not sure that bitcoin will reach 15-20 thousand dollars again.
At this point of time bitcoin price stabilization is seems elusive, but for the past  two weeks if seems that it is in the height, but lately it falls but later on it start to bounce back again, hopefully this month it will lift into another height.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

At this point of time bitcoin price stabilization is seems elusive, but for the past  two weeks if seems that it is in the height, but lately it falls but later on it start to bounce back again, hopefully this month it will lift into another height.

Yeah a lot of us were disappointed of bitcoin price drops again, we expect of continues rise but it seems it will continue to fall now. I hope bitcoin will gonna be recover again soon.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

Honestly. I'm a little bit in doubt now if Bitcoin will going to stabilize or not because of this current performance in which the whole market is still in difficult even do we are almost at 4th quarter of the year but i also think that this difficulties are really manipulated by the big whales so that they could attract more people to panic and to make the whole market to become more cheaper in their favor then buy it again making Bitcoin price to be stabilize again.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

The price is never stabilize. If you follow those little green candles, you will be rekt. When you finally think the price us stabilize, it goes sideways all of a sudden. You must learn to know when to purchase BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: