Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

Tell me about Payments security? What is the main idea of it in the platform?
How the disputes, questions and etc. are solving in the platform? This information is very important for me!
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Now there are so many projects for creating platforms for convenient work of freelancer. Rather, they were launched. I hope this platform will justify all our expectations.

It would be better if such a platform was created for ordinary workers. It is very difficult to find a job with a good salary and social package.

For ordinary workers, there are enough platforms for job search. Freelancers are harder to promote themselves in such resources. Their profession there is not in demand.

Freelancer is not a very good employee. He does not bear any responsibility, he does not pay taxes. They are afraid to work with companies.
awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

Now there are so many projects for creating platforms for convenient work of freelancer. Rather, they were launched. I hope this platform will justify all our expectations.

It would be better if such a platform was created for ordinary workers. It is very difficult to find a job with a good salary and social package.

For ordinary workers, there are enough platforms for job search. Freelancers are harder to promote themselves in such resources. Their profession there is not in demand.

Freelancer is not a very good employee. He does not bear any responsibility, he does not pay taxes. They are afraid to work with companies.

There are many good workers. All problems arise from the fact that they are afraid to work with them. They can become professionals in their field. Or already they are. Modern and young companies are not afraid to work with freelancers. Thanks to this, they can save a lot of money.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

There are many good workers. All problems arise from the fact that they are afraid to work with them. They can become professionals in their field. Or already they are. Modern and young companies are not afraid to work with freelancers. Thanks to this, they can save a lot of money.

And in what way they save? You have to pay wages. Freelancer can refuse to fulfill an order and nothing for that he will not. Such customers can lose more than they save in the end.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Tell me about Payments security? What is the main idea of it in the platform?
How the disputes, questions and etc. are solving in the platform? This information is very important for me!

Utilizing the smart contracts, LanceChain will ensure that all fairly deserved earnings of the freelancers will be received. No matter of the charge model, fixed price or hourly based, the funds will be held in advance, before starting the actual work and transferred at the right time when both the business owner and the freelancer agree that the negotiated requirements are met. In case of work dispute, a group of experts will be engaged in the resolution process so the final decision will be determined by their votes in a transparent way, not relying only on a single decision maker.
awas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

And in what way they save? You have to pay wages. Freelancer can refuse to fulfill an order and nothing for that he will not. Such customers can lose more than they save in the end.

Saving is that you do not need to rent premises, buy tables, chairs, computers.
A good freelancer contracts with the customer to avoid possible problems.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

I am a freelancer. I'm really looking forward to release the platform. This will help me earn more and improve customer loyalty. It'll be cool! I heard that someone earns millions of freelancing. I wish I could.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

I am a freelancer. I'm really looking forward to release the platform. This will help me earn more and improve customer loyalty. It'll be cool! I heard that someone earns millions of freelancing. I wish I could.

I doubt that freelancers can earn so much. Maybe they just have a passive income. Or they sell real estate or play on the stock exchange. Can sell cryptocurrency. A can developed something cool and now it works self-self and just makes a profit. For example, a mining farm.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I doubt that freelancers can earn so much. Maybe they just have a passive income. Or they sell real estate or play on the stock exchange. Can sell cryptocurrency. A can developed something cool and now it works self-self and just makes a profit. For example, a mining farm.

It does not matter what income. Passive or not. It is important that he is. And people can make good money on this.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

I liked the phrase of white paper:
"Freelancing is essentially freedom. Not the freedom of working less than a regular job. But the freedom to choose your assignments and employees not only within your office but globally."
I completely agree with her.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

I liked the phrase of white paper:
"Freelancing is essentially freedom. Not the freedom of working less than a regular job. But the freedom to choose your assignments and employees not only within your office but globally."
I completely agree with her.

I join you. Very accurate description. Thanks to the developers for such a cool project and cool idea.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Do freelancers have a portfolio on the platform? What will it be composed of? From the material that he himself put there? Or will customer feedback from the platform also be stored?
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

If there is a dispute over the results of the work, how will this dispute be resolved? Who will make the final decision?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

If there is a dispute over the results of the work, how will this dispute be resolved? Who will make the final decision?

Developers talk about a team of experts on the platform. I suppose that they will resolve the disputed issues. You need to read more about them.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

Do freelancers have a portfolio on the platform? What will it be composed of? From the material that he himself put there? Or will customer feedback from the platform also be stored?

On the platform, some team will work, which evaluates the work of the freelancer and the customer. How this will work, I do not understand.

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

it's really interesting for me because I'm freelancer
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

On the platform, some team will work, which evaluates the work of the freelancer and the customer. How this will work, I do not understand.

As I understand, experts will receive money for this work. All experts. And those that evaluate the experience, and those that resolve disputes. But will the solution be correct? How does this risk are solved by the developers?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

I think the project has a good future. You need to take part in investing.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

I think that freelancing is the most modern way to earn money. This work is suitable for students, schoolchildren. This allows people to work in their spare time. Instead of sitting on the couch, they earn.
Well done developers!
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

I think that freelancing is the most modern way to earn money. This work is suitable for students, schoolchildren. This allows people to work in their spare time. Instead of sitting on the couch, they earn.
Well done developers!

The developer must necessarily control the age of the participants. Juveniles are not as responsible as the more adult generation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: