Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14435 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

No doubt NEO is a good option for investment in 2018, however WAVES, START, EOS, COSS and LTC are also good choices.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Kaplogs

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Look for the coins which has a lot of fundamentals,one is ETC or ethereum classic or the orginal chain coin of ethereum.NEO is indeed will grow this year because more and more developers are using the platform of NEO which has more advance technology than ethereum's platform,NEP5 tokens of neo are surely ahead to ERC20 tokens of ethereum.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

INS,UTRUST,CINDICATOR,ADBANK and eidoo will be my choice of the new potential coins to be hold with and it so good to buy this coin right now since they are on dump state and any time their project  will be implemented which could lead to price pump of their coin. And for the oldies I recomment ETH,Stratis,TRX,Cardano and LTC for this selections.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

Ehterum and NEO are first in first place then after EOS , ADA , TRX are the my other best coins which will grow higher amount . Even you can check Verify(Cred) , Snovio , Bitclave , Ethlend , SXDT , SXUT still trading in low price.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

Actually if they already list in exchanger they already have value so all of that can go grow even little by little,If you want to invest in altcoins try aion,lun and strat because they like btc that go so high and go really low also but still you need to take risk,Moreover i use binance and for me all of coins there are good for investing if you try to invest then you need big btc because there's a lot of coins that you need to buy.

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

Due to Binance will listing NEP5 tokens, NEO will grow and become more popular ICO platform. Also I think such altcoins like ICON, ADA, RDN and AGI deserve attention in 2018.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

for the first altcoin you have to buy and hold it for ethereum only. yes, i think eth has the benefit of all the altcoin there is. In addition, you can trade it with other altcoins or invest in ico. today there are many new tokens that are pretty good and have the technology and the future. so I guess you have to widen your knowledge more than just to choose a famous altcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Yes many altcoins will go high growth of this year.Neo is best coin for investment in this year NEO is great potential.now still best condition.It will go to high value.My first option Ethereum this is the best one. Next of this year Neo, MONERO, WAVES, LTC are best to invest.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

There are a lot of altcoins that have a big potential and will give you a good profit. For me the altcoins the most I like is Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Waves and also Neo.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

NEO, OmiseGO (OMG), Waves, ADA, XLM, LTC, and AirSwap (AST) upcoming improved DEX.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

I think a lot of good coin that will come up in 2018, and I choose the best 5 currently I think XRP, STR, DGB, ETH and BTC
Hoenir

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

Litecoin and ETH , these 2 are my popular altcoin. They will grow up very soon!We should believe that altcoins will green up again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

I see eth, neo and ltc growing a lot this year. With litepay, ltc could see massive gains. And eth is #2 to btc and people love it. It was under $15 1 year ago.
These three are my choice ETH, LTC and NEO. Before I don't want to be with NEO but it seems to be very effective and many are talking about it so I'll add that to my assumption that it will grow this year. What's good with litecoin, there will be a hard fork for it so for those holders there will be a free money from it. And for the remaining two, I'll put Monero and DGB.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

Yes I think altcoins will grow fast. Altcoins is good for our future, because the price every years will increase.
Do investment in best altcoins and your will see the profitable more than gold. You can select bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and many more the best altcoins.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

I see eth, neo and ltc growing a lot this year. With litepay, ltc could see massive gains. And eth is #2 to btc and people love it. It was under $15 1 year ago.
These three are my choice ETH, LTC and NEO. Before I don't want to be with NEO but it seems to be very effective and many are talking about it so I'll add that to my assumption that it will grow this year. What's good with litecoin, there will be a hard fork for it so for those holders there will be a free money from it. And for the remaining two, I'll put Monero and DGB.

The hardfork is said to probably be scam by LiteCoin developers. They have warned people to be careful and not give their private keys to try claim the fork coin as the ppl behind the fork is unknown.
also unlike the Core LiteCoin, the forked Litecoin Cash do not have any announced benefits of widespread adoption like litecoin do, so prob a shit coin. There is no reason to fork LiteCoin, since that fork doesn't add any necessary improvement to it (i.e. LTC is already fast and cheap to begin with).

Be careful and not be scammed into giving your private key to fork-scams; where they will release wallets just to steal your key and then take your LTC at a much later date when you didn't expect it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

I am sure, that ETH, PKT, LHBC, KYC, and maybe E-coin will growth this year and i bought all of this alts.
MxKHD

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

Mintcoin for sure.

Why? The project has revived bigtime. And it's a great PoS coin. And it's *incredibly* undervalued.

Check it out - new websites:

mintcoin.zone
about.mintcoin.zone
jimmyamash.com/mintcoin

I'm giving you an early heads up. Buy now Wink Look at the price and see for yourselves.
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

DeepOnion
Siacoin
Vertcoin
Verge
Monero

I personally think there is a privacy coin hype incomming.
Ratamahatta

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Neo is the great candidate for top 3 , i suppose. I think all coins (and some tokens) are gonna make it, because of technology or hype
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

The hardfork is said to probably be scam by LiteCoin developers. They have warned people to be careful and not give their private keys to try claim the fork coin as the ppl behind the fork is unknown.
also unlike the Core LiteCoin, the forked Litecoin Cash do not have any announced benefits of widespread adoption like litecoin do, so prob a shit coin. There is no reason to fork LiteCoin, since that fork doesn't add any necessary improvement to it (i.e. LTC is already fast and cheap to begin with).

Be careful and not be scammed into giving your private key to fork-scams; where they will release wallets just to steal your key and then take your LTC at a much later date when you didn't expect it.
I just read it within few articles. And if that's real that it was just a scam then everyone should be cautious with it and forget the free money that I said. The good thing to do right now is wait for SatoshiLite's announcement on his twitter account so that we have a good source of news about Litecoin. Thank you for mentioning about that thing as I'm near to fall to that hard fork, so people in the forum just be careful with that so called upcoming fork, better to rely on the main devs.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: