Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14432 times)
lilmansbride

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I'm investing my money into ETH and LTC on altcoins, and the be loved BTC.
I don't see any other ALT to be growing as good as the past mentioned, the current fluctation is making everything on red
is not clear which coin is the right.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

My own preference as my potential cheap altcoins to grow this 2018.
     1.) Ripple (XRP) $0.97 will bounce back,
     2.) Adbank (ADB) $0.022 which has a good project that has solid back-up by a known investors.
     3.) cappasity (CAPP) $0.127 a decentralized platform for rent and sell AR/VR/3D content

Those cheap coins has possibility that will grow and give a 10x or 100x profits.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I also think NEO might be a good choice for a long term investment.

In addition to NEO, I think Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Waves, ICON or IOTA might be good investments for 2018. Good luck!
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

It think Waves could really explode by the end of this year. I've also been holding NEO and Lisk and they've both turned out to be very profitable.

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

If I were to choose, I would choose NEO and QTUM and GXS and Wepower.
The remaining one I want to choose Cardstack, although this is an upcoming ICO project, but this ICO project is completely open source, I am quite optimistic.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

Well there really is no stopping FUD spreaders or other people who throws random unjustified statements and opinions just for the heck of it, or just to have something to say in just about anything that is currently being talked about. These people are attention seekers and are know it all people. But either way, our speculations are only as good as theirs since no one can really show concrete solutions for their analysis about the coins they chose and are mentioning. And with the fact that there really are a lot of coins to consider out there, there really is no telling what is really gonna give you gold diggers and Lambos none unless you go ahead and read the white paper, trace every background of every developer etc., or every coin that you see that someone is promoting.

But anyways, for privacy just like you, my best choice is still NEO. Simply because I really haven't found anything yet that can really level with NEO let alone be better than it.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

NEO will be the best in all of the coin you mentioned. This coin has a very large community and have a big known investors behind like Jack Ma. It is also a good long term investment to hold like Ethereum and Bitcoin. It is my #rd in the list in my Portfolio.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

The alts I'm mainly focused on right now are ETN, EDG, INT, KCS, DeepOnion and I've got a few sleepers that I hodl, but I'm not really expecting much out of them. I'm mostly focused on privacy coins and coins that have some sort of mobile/ internet of things integration. I expect they'll do well.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think waves, ripples and eth. yes these three coins can be relied upon in the future. I think will bring a lot of profit in the middle of this year. but, in fact there are many new tokens that you can buy. yes I think, there are many altcoins that can be profitable. as long as we always try to be more diligent to find various information and analyze it.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:16:01 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 10:02:06 AM by jpoker272727

NEO, STELLAR
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Have you seen the new ICO project? VLB.io?  it will become a new great altcoin that will surely grow. Visit their website and check the white paper you'll see a realistic project. Vehicle life cycle blockchain, vlb token  will be use as a utility token so that transaction will be transparent don't miss the public presale Cheesy
Invest at your own risk. https://vlb.io
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Did you still think that Altcoins hasn't yet grown?
Oh men! Top Altcoins are already giants and will grow more every other week. Just look at the Crypto Market Capital, only 30% is Bitcoin and Altcoins specially Top Altcoins had became the most important Crypto in the market, maybe without them - Bitcoin couldn't rise that high of price value today.
More investors and traders were prefer on doing business through Altcoins because some of them or almost more than half of them are earning higher return through Altcoins than Bitcoin.

haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Only IQN! It is strong gaming alt with bright future.
https://iqeon.io/
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

I think that altcoins will grow all. Because now is the time, which is called correction. In any case, now is a wonderful time for analyzing new and old projects that will have potential. Well, more specifically, I think that the ETC will grow
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

There are very big size of opportunity for new altcoins  to grow. Cryptocurrency still in early stage of adoption, although many altcoins that comes everyday but if tmits developers have very good project for their coin then that new altcoin will be popular as ETH or XRP, but the competition is very-very hard now. Only good project that advertised well can be success.
There are lot of project that is good working product that would probably will grow potentialy like CAP ,XRP , ETH and many others but still you should know the criteria
to choose that you also study .

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

My list of promising altcoins for 2018: waves, snt,Eos,capp ,sc.
 If my list is correct, then in 2018 I will become a millionaire! Cool

Mason Pump

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

This year will be good for:
Stellar Lumens XLM
Energo TSL
Quantum Qtum
Tron TRX
NEO
Ether Classic ETC
Verge XVG
Cardano ADA
Dash DASH
Litecoin LTC
Ripple XRP
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

There are lots of interesting projects for that can grow a lot this year...
Here are my top 5 picks :

- EOS

- NEO

- DeepOnion (Privacy Coin)

- AION

- Stellar Lumens

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
abramko

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

Today I would like to tell you about
the most recent exciting project called Resource Coin.

The slogan of this project is the expression:

All you need to achieve your goals are resources.

The aim of the project itself is to provide these resources.

The main idea of this project is the similarity with conventional resources:
namely, their limitations and the fact of increasing the cost when they is depletion.
But about all under the order.

The creators of the project developed a smart contract based on the ERC20+ standard,
adding several interesting methods. Each token of this contract is referred to as a resource.

8'551'000'000 and not resource anymore ⛏️

With regard to the amount of resources released, it corresponds to the projected
number of people in 2030, namely, 8'551'000'000. No provision has been made for new resources.
This means that 8'551'000'000 is the maximum possible amount of resources.

The contract also includes methods for buying and selling resources for the ehter.
A remarkable feature of the sale price is always equal to the purchase price.

In addition to the possibility of obtaining and transferring resources,
each owner of the resource has the right to destroy their resources
or take part in voting to destroy publicly available resources.

Why destroy resources ☢️

The number of destroyed resources directly affects the price of buying and selling resources.
At the moment, the cost of one resource is only 1 finney or 1/1000 ether.
Is the price is minimum, and further, when the destruction of resources will only grow.
The creators of the project give in his blog a simple task:

Alice bought 1'000'000'000 resources for 1'000 eth,
   Since then, half of all resources have been destroyed.
   How much will be cost her resources ?

The answer is hidden in the price update formula written in the contract itself.

newPrice = 1 finney * initialResourceCount / totalResourceCount

Thus, the price will be increased in two, and the cost of Alice's resources will be 2'000 eth.

Half destroyed, unless she sells out ☢️

The creators of the project provided access to the destruction of 4'275'000'000 resources,
that is half of all resources. The exact dates and quantity will be determined on daily voting,
participation in which will to accept all wishing to owners resources.
In the meantime, the creators of the project, want to provide an opportunity
for all people to purchase the coveted resource.

Hence, in the near future it is expected that the cost of resources will be increased by at least two.

Resources are publicly available and unwavering 👑

In addition to the transfer of the resources themselves to the contract,
all ownership rights were transferred to the contract. This is done to protect public
resources from being managed by any particular user. As for the duration of the contract,
it is equal to the lifetime of the ether itself. As long as there is ether, there will be resources.
The developers of the contracts removed methods for the destruction of the contract, as well as workarounds.

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839665
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ResourceCoin
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I think there are a lot of altcoins that might grow in 2018 and some of them are old coins that have been here for a couple of years like Siacoin for instance. And it also depends if these coins have upcoming projects for this year too, that's why we should follow the coins we are trading and see what are their coming projects and future developments to know where they stand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: